AdminCrossing aggregates job ads from millions of websites around the world and allows employers to post jobs on the site. These job posts are shared with 600 job boards. Therefore, it is an effective tool for reaching a wide international audience.
While AdminCrossing does have notable features, such as a 14-day free trial, free basic plan, a resume database, and applicant tracking, it is unlikely to be a better option for local employers than Job Bank and Adminjobs.ca. The platform reaches fewer people and is in English only.
- AdminCrossing offers a 14-day free trial on all plans.
- Employers can post up to 20 jobs for free on AdminCrossing's Basic Account.
- Jobs posted as part of a paid plan are shared with more than 600 other sites.
- Job posts feature in job alert emails sent to members.
- Employers are granted access to a resume database.
- AdminCrossing offers basic applicant tracking, unlike Job Bank.
- There is live customer support.
- The job board is more affordable than Adminjobs.ca.
- AdminCrossing is better than Job Bank and Adminjobs.ca for reaching a local and global audience at the same time.
- The Basic Account limits the reach of job posts to the AdminCrossing site only.
- The live customer support is not 24/7.
- The job posts do not have much detail.
- Users can't include images or video in their job posts.
- There is no French translation available.
- Adminjobs.ca and Job Bank each have greater local reach than AdminCrossing.
- The job board does not have offices in the country.
We were unable to find AdminCrossing reviews online.
How to Post a Job on AdminCrossing:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this in the top right corner of the AdminCrossing home page.
Type in your email address in the field provided and click on "Get Started."
Create a job post.
Fill in all the information in the fields provided, including your details, company details, the job description, etc., and then click on "Post Your Job."
Choose "Post as a Featured Job" in the pop-up window.
Select "Basic Account" below the pricing table for a free posting, or select a preferred paid plan.
Choose to pay by credit card or PayPal.
Fill in the information needed.
Click on "Submit Now!"
Activate your job post.
Once you've received an order confirmation from AdminCrossing, which should be immediate, click on "My Jobs."
To the right of the draft block in the job table, click on "Activate as Basic Job."
AdminCrossing vs. Adminjobs.ca:
Adminjobs.ca is affordable and has a larger local reach than AdminCrossing. Job posts on Adminjobs.ca include employer branding, and the site is available in English and French. AdminCrossing is in English only and has a small local footprint, but can be used for free and offers access to a resume database and applicant tracking.
AdminCrossing vs. Association of Administrative Professionals:
Association of Administrative Professionals is well-established in the industry and has a very targeted reach, but vacancies are limited to emails only. Posts aren't published across a network or shared on social media. AdminCrossing, however, offers more job posting options and helpful features, including a resume database.
AdminCrossing vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank allows free job posting and has a mobile app that drives traffic to posts, attracting 5 million job posting views per month. AdminCrossing has a large international reach but a small local one. It can also be used for free and has a resume database and applicant tracking features, unlike Job Bank. Job Bank is for local businesses only.
What is AdminCrossing?
AdminCrossing is a job board focusing on jobs for administrators and clerks.
What does it cost to post a job on AdminCrossing?
It costs between US$199.00 and US$1,249.00 to post a job on AdminCrossing and across hundreds of other job boards. There is a basic plan, which allows you to post jobs on AdminCrossing for free, but you are limited to 20 postings and they are not shared with other job boards.
How do you create an AdminCrossing account?
- Go to the AdminCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right of the page, in line with "Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, contact details, etc.
- Click on "Sign up."