*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
AdminCrossing aggregates job ads from millions of websites around the world and allows employers to post jobs on the site. These job posts are shared with 500 job boards. Therefore, it is an effective tool for reaching a wide international audience.
While AdminCrossing does have notable features, such as a 14-day free trial, free basic plan, a resume database, and applicant tracking, it is unlikely to be a better option for local employers than Job Bank and Adminjobs.ca. The platform reaches fewer people and is in English only.
- AdminCrossing offers a 14-day free trial on all plans.
- Employers can post one job for free on AdminCrossing with a basic account.
- Jobs posted as part of a paid plan are shared with more than 500 other sites.
- Job posts feature in job alert emails sent to members.
- Employers are granted access to a resume database.
- AdminCrossing offers basic applicant tracking, unlike Job Bank.
- There is live customer support.
- AdminCrossing is better than Job Bank and Adminjobs.ca for reaching a local and global audience at the same time.
- The Basic Account limits the reach of job posts to the AdminCrossing site only.
- The live customer support is not 24/7.
- The job posts do not have much detail.
- Users can't include images or video in their job posts.
- There is no French translation available.
- Adminjobs.ca and Job Bank each have greater local reach than AdminCrossing.
- The job board does not have offices in the country.
We were unable to find AdminCrossing reviews online.
How to Post a Job on AdminCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the AdminCrossing home page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
AdminCrossing vs. Adminjobs.ca:
At C$325.00 per post, Adminjobs.ca is more affordable than AminCrossing's paid options, which start at US$399.00 per month. Adminjobs.ca has a larger local reach and is available in English and French, whereas AdminCrossing is in English only. However, the latter offers a free plan, resume searches, and applicant tracking.
AdminCrossing vs. AAP Job Board:
The Association of Administrative Professionals (AAP) job board is well-established in the industry and has a very targeted reach, but vacancies are limited to emails only. Posts aren't published across a network or shared on social media. AdminCrossing, however, offers more job posting options and helpful features, including a resume database.
AdminCrossing vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank allows free job posting and has a mobile app that drives traffic to posts, attracting 5 million job posting views per month. AdminCrossing has a large international reach but a small local one. It can also be used for free and has a resume database and applicant tracking features, unlike Job Bank. Job Bank is for local businesses only.