AdminCrossing offers employers a wide global reach through a large network of partner sites. It has a range of notable features, such as a 14-day free trial, a resume database, applicant tracking tools, and a user-friendly dashboard. However, for employers hiring locally, Totaljobs, Reed.co.uk, and CV-Library are better options.
- AdminCrossing offers a 14-day free trial on all plans.
- Employers can post up to 20 jobs for free on AdminCrossing's Basic Account.
- Jobs posted as part of a paid plan are shared with more than 600 other sites.
- Job posts feature in job alert emails sent to members.
- Employers are granted access to a resume database.
- AdminCrossing offers basic applicant tracking, unlike CV-Library.
- There is live customer support.
- The Basic Account limits the reach of job posts to the AdminCrossing site only.
- The live customer support is not 24/7.
- The job posts aren't that detailed.
- Users can't include images or video.
- CV-Library has far more CVs in its database.
- Totaljobs, Reed.co.uk, and CV-Library reach more local people than AdminCrossing.
We were unable to find AdminCrossing reviews online.
How to Post a Job on AdminCrossing:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Posting a Job on AdminCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this in the top right corner of the AdminCrossing home page.
Type in your email address in the field provided and click on "Get Started."
Create a job post.
Fill in all the information in the fields provided including your details, company details, the job description, etc., and then click on "Post Your Job."
Choose "Post as a Featured Job" in the pop-up window.
Select "Basic Account" below the pricing table for free postings, or select a preferred paid option.
Choose to pay by credit card or through PayPal.
Fill in all the payment details needed.
Click on "Submit Now!"
Activate your job post.
Once you've received an order confirmation from AdminCrossing, which should be immediate, click on "My Jobs."
To the right of the draft block in the job table, click on "Activate as Basic Job."
AdminCrossing vs. Clearly Secretarial Jobs:
Clearly Secretarial Jobs is a fast-growing local niche job board and is the better option for hiring locally. At £89.00, job posts are inexpensive and more detailed than those on AdminCrossing; for example, they include company branding. AdminCrossing is more affordable but will reach fewer candidates in the U.K.
AdminCrossing vs. SECSintheCity:
Unlike AdminCrossing, which is a U.S.-based job board with international reach, SECSintheCity caters only to the U.K. market. While SECSintheCity is far costlier than AdminCrossing, it offers the advantage of being tailored to the local market and may yield a greater pool of qualified, geographically viable candidates.
AdminCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk costs more than AdminCrossing, which offers a free plan, but it is very popular in the U.K. for both job seekers and employers. The roughly 32,000 administration jobs currently being promoted on the site prove this. AdminCrossing only has 2,000 local admin vacancies, and it is better for reaching a global audience.
What is AdminCrossing?
AdminCrossing is an administrative assistant job board and aggregator focusing on jobs for administrators and clerks.
What does it cost to post a job on AdminCrossing?
It costs between US$199.00 and US$1,249.00 to post a job on AdminCrossing and across hundreds of other job boards. There is a basic plan, which allows you to post jobs on AdminCrossing for free, but you are limited to 20 postings and they are not shared with other job boards.
How do you create an AdminCrossing account?
- Go to the AdminCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right of the page, in line with "Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, contact details, etc.
- Click on "Sign Up."