*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
AdminCrossing offers employers a wide global reach through a large network of partner sites. It has a range of notable features, such as a 14-day free trial, a resume database, applicant tracking tools, and a user-friendly dashboard. However, for employers hiring locally, Totaljobs, Reed.co.uk, and CV-Library are better options.
- AdminCrossing offers a 14-day free trial on all plans.
- Employers can post one job for free on AdminCrossing with a basic account.
- Jobs posted as part of a paid plan are shared with more than 500 other sites.
- Job posts feature in job alert emails sent to members.
- Employers are granted access to a resume database.
- AdminCrossing offers basic applicant tracking, unlike CV-Library.
- There is live customer support.
- The Basic Account limits the reach of job posts to the AdminCrossing site only.
- The live customer support is not 24/7.
- The job posts aren't that detailed.
- Users can't include images or video.
- CV-Library has far more CVs in its database.
- Totaljobs, Reed.co.uk, and CV-Library reach more local people than AdminCrossing.
We were unable to find AdminCrossing reviews online.
How to Post a Job on AdminCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the AdminCrossing home page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
AdminCrossing vs. Clearly Secretarial Jobs:
Clearly Secretarial Jobs is a fast-growing local niche job board and is the better option for hiring locally. At £89.00, job posts are inexpensive and more detailed than those on AdminCrossing; for example, they include company branding. AdminCrossing offers a free plan but will reach fewer candidates in the U.K.
AdminCrossing vs. SECSintheCity:
Unlike AdminCrossing, which is a U.S.-based job board with international reach, SECSintheCity caters only to the U.K. market. While SECSintheCity is far costlier than AdminCrossing, it offers the advantage of being tailored to the local market and may yield a greater pool of qualified, geographically viable candidates.
AdminCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
Unlike Reed.co.uk, AdminCrossing, offers a free plan. However, Reed.co.uk is far more popular in the U.K. for both job seekers and employers. The roughly 32,000 administration jobs currently being promoted on the site prove this. AdminCrossing only has 2,000 local admin vacancies, and it is better for reaching a global audience.
286 West 100 North, Ephraim, Utah, 84627 USA
Number of Employees
What is AdminCrossing?
AdminCrossing is an administrative assistant job board and aggregator focusing on jobs for administrators and clerks.
What does it cost to post a job on AdminCrossing?
It costs between US$399.00 and US$1,999.00 to post a job on AdminCrossing and across hundreds of other job boards. There is a basic plan, which allows you to post one job for free on AdminCrossing, but it is not shared with other job boards.
How do you create an AdminCrossing account?
- Go to the AdminCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right of the page, in line with "Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, contact details, etc.
- Click on "SIGN UP."