30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Admin Job Board Network
Premium Job Flash Package + Admin Job Board Network
*IAAP also offers employers the option of purchasing candidate resume access and banner ads for displaying on the job board.
IAAP is both a community resource hub and a job board that is home to the country's top administrative talent. It has deep roots in the industry and is a respected institution, with services that employers and job seekers trust. It reaches over 30,000 admin workers but, despite being a nonprofit, advertising a vacancy is not for free.
The job board is not as popular in the U.K. as it is in the U.S. There are currently only 10 jobs advertised to British workers, compared to 1,793 for the U.S. The U.S. accounts for 37% of the IAAP's web traffic, while the Philippines makes up 39%. British users make up less than 10% of the platform.
- Top companies such as Thomson Reuters and Bank of America use IAAP for their administrative recruiting in the U.K.
- Competing admin job boards, including SecsintheCity, are pricier than IAAP.
- Employers can find niche roles that are harder to find on general job boards, such as case management receptionists.
- The job board claims to reach more than 30,000 administrative professionals.
- Employers can purchase candidate resumes and banner ads for additional exposure on the job board.
- Job posts can be targeted by industry, state, and function, allowing employers to narrow down their search.
- There are close to 2,000 admin jobs currently listed on the portal.
- There are close to 7,000 candidate resumes in their resume database for employers to search through.
- Over 3,000 businesses use IAAP for their administrative recruiting.
- Customer service can be reached via telephone or email.
- U.K. admin job boards such as Clearly Secretarial Jobs are more affordable.
- Pricing is not offered in pound sterling.
- There is no dedicated customer service line for U.K. employers, nor is there a U.K. office.
- There are no free job posting options.
- There is no full access to the resume database. Access is priced per resume.
- Competing administrative job boards, such as AdminCrossing are more affordable.
- IAAP has no applicant tracking tools.
There are currently no reviews for IAAP's job board, but the company's Facebook page is saturated with glowing reviews of the organization. They cite a great community and access to useful resources as the company's strong points.
How to Post a Job on IAAP:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on IAAP.
Posting a job on IAAP.
Go to the IAAP home page.
Navigate to iaap-hq.org and hover over the "Careers" tab to show the "Career Center" button. Click on it to begin the process of posting a job.
Click on "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is located in the top-right corner of the page in bright yellow.
Choose a product.
Choose a job posting option that meets your hiring needs and budget, be it the 30-Day Job Posting for US$299.00 or a premium package for US$699.00. Click on "Buy" or "Get Started" next to the relevant choice.
Create an account.
Fill in the form with your company and personal details in order to create an IAAP account. If you already have one, fill in your login details.
Once logged in, you will have to repeat the process. On your employer dashboard, select "Post a Job."
Fill in the ad details.
Select the posting payment option once again then fill in details about the job, including job name, company name, job description, and more. When you're done, select "Preview" at the bottom of the page to see what the final version of your ad looks like. If you're happy with it, click on "Continue."
In the "Country" section, choose United Kingdom, and specify a county, city, or postal code if you wish.
Choose an upgrade.
Choose to upgrade your job post by giving it more exposure on the job board or on other specialist job boards, such as veteran or diversity boards. Click on "Add Upgrades" on the bottom of the page or skip this step if you wish.
Pay for your job post.
Choose a payment method, be it credit card or cheque, and add your payment details. This concludes the process.
IAAP vs. Clearly Secretarial Jobs:
Clearly Secretarial Jobs is a more affordable option than IAAP when looking for administrative talent. Both platforms have the same set of features, but Clearly Secretarial Jobs benefits from being a British company with a direct line to U.K. employers. It lists over 17,000 jobs, compared to IAAP's 10.
IAAP vs. SecsintheCity:
SecsintheCity is significantly costlier than IAAP. This is due to it being a sub-niche job board that targets mostly executive assistants and personal assistants, but both platforms offer a similar feature range. It has a reach of over 110,000 users per month, compared to IAAP's 30,000.
IAAP vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a general job posting site and one of the U.K.'s largest, with a reach of over 11 million users each month, compared to IAAP's 30,000 users. Reed.co.uk lists more admin jobs than IAAP, despite the latter being a dedicated admin job board, and it is significantly more affordable too, making it a better choice for U.K. employers.
What is IAAP?
IAAP hosts a job board that is popular with administration professionals in the U.S. and abroad. Workers are attracted to the site's large community and useful resources, as well as career advancement opportunities through continued education and training. Employers can find a wide range of niche administrative workers here that they might not find on general job boards.
What does it cost to post a job on IAAP?
IAAP's pricing ranges from US$299.00 per post to US$799.00 per post. Additional purchases for more exposure and candidate resume viewings are available.