£169.00 +VAT /post*
Job Ads (Multiple Roles)
From £320.00 +VAT
Search for Candidates
£270.00 +VAT /mo.**
*New customers pay £89.00 +VAT /post.
**New customers pay £135.00 +VAT /mo.
Totaljobs is a general U.K. job posting site with global reach via a partner network that extends across 138 countries. In addition to a CV database of more than 21 million candidates and job posting services, the platform also features branding solutions, such as branded display advertising and home page banners, and candidate management tools.
- Employers can take advantage of a new customer special for both job postings and resume searches.
- The platform offers additional branding solutions and candidate management tools.
- Totaljobs' partner network extends across 138 countries, offering international reach.
- The site's candidate database gives employers access to more than 21 million candidate CVs.
- Employers can access a range of informational and advice resources related to hiring and managing people.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Totaljobs is costlier than some other general sites with international reach, such as Indeed and Adzuna.
Totaljobs has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot, where the job site has more than 2,300 reviews. Many users praised the customer service.
How to Post a Job on Totaljobs:
Four easy steps to post a job on Totaljobs.
Posting a Job on Totaljobs.
Click on "Advertise now."
On the home page, click on "Advertise now."
Create an account.
Click on "Sign In" toward the top-right corner of the page. On the sign-in page, select "Register new customer," enter your details, and click on "Register."
Purchase a job ad.
From your account dashboard, click on "Buy job ads" on the right side of the page, select a posting plan, and proceed to make the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once you've made the purchase, select the "Job ads" tab in the top menu on your account page, and click on the "Create job ad" button toward the right side of the page. You can then create and post your job ad.
Totaljobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs are both general U.K. job posting sites that offer job posting services and a searchable CV database. While both feature a new customer offer for job postings, only Totaljobs also has a special offer for database searches. Unlike Reed.co.uk, Totaljobs has a large, international partner network.
Totaljobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library and Totaljobs offer similarly priced job posting plans. While both also offer a searchable candidate database, Totaljobs' is larger and more affordably priced. Neither platform offers a free posting plan and both have an excellent rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Totaljobs vs. Indeed:
Compared to Totaljobs, Indeed is a much larger and better-known job site. Indeed is a leading international platform, while Totaljobs is a U.K. job site with an international partner network. Of the two, Indeed is the budget-friendlier option as they permit free postings and allow employers to set their own budget for sponsored postings.
What is Totaljobs?
Totaljobs is a popular U.K. job posting site that also features a searchable candidate database.
What does it cost to post a job on Totaljobs?
Totaljobs' pricing starts at £169.00 +VAT per posting, with a discounted rate of £89.00 +VAT per posting available to first-time customers.
Is Totaljobs the same as Jobsite?
Totaljobs and Jobsite are two separate entities but have a partnership that offers recruiters access and exposure to both sites.
How can I delete a Totaljobs job posting?
- From your Totaljobs dashboard, click on "Job ads."
- Select the job you would like to deactivate.
- Click on the delete icon.
How can I create a Totaljobs account?
- On the Totaljobs home page, click on "Sign in."
- Select the "Register new customer" tab.
- Fill out the online form
- Click on "Register."