Post a Job (1 job posting)
Post and Search (1 job posting)
Full Service (1 job posting)
Post a Job (2 job postings)
Post and Search (2 job postings)
Full Service (2 job posting)
Post a Job (5 job postings)
Post and Search (5 job postings)
Full Service (5 job posting)
Monster UK forms part of Monster's extensive international recruitment platform and it exclusively features UK jobs. Their advanced recruitment technology connects employers with available talent. While employers pay to post jobs, job seekers can upload resumes and apply for jobs at no cost.
- Employers can choose between three paid monthly job posting plans.
- Connects employers with the UK workforce.
- Job posts are distributed to the Monster UK site, as well as Monster UK's mobile and desktop apps.
- Includes flexible options to start and stop job postings at any time.
- Access is provided to Monster's database to find and view candidates.
- Precision filtering is available to narrow or widen your search results.
- Features reusable job postings to easily edit a job post for a new opening.
- Candidates receive job alert emails.
- Options exist to contact candidates directly through built-in text and email tools.
- No free job ad trial or job posting plans are available.
- Enhanced job branding and distribution of job ads via social media and other networks are charged extra.
On Sitejabber, users rate Monster with 2.73 out of 5 stars, slightly better than 2.4 on Trustpilot. Complaints are similar and mainly regard poor customer services after having signed a contract, expired or irrelevant job alerts, and a substandard resume builder product. Positive reviews highlighted Monster's comprehensive job search database.
How to Post a Job on Monster UK:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Monster UK.
Posting a job on Monster UK.
Click "For Employers."
You will find this button in the top right corner of the on the Monster UK home page.
Select "Post a Job."
You can find this in the top right corner of the next page or in the top banner as a blue button.
Choose a posting plan.
You can choose from three job posting packages. First, select the number of job posts you wish to purchase by clicking on the downward arrow next to "Number of Posts" above the three packages. Select your plan by clicking on "Buy Now" under your preferred package.
Create an account or sign in to Monster.
Choose between the "New to Monster?" or "Existing User?" tabs. When creating an account, you will need to fill in some company details and your location. To sign in, enter your username and password.
Proceed to checkout.
You'll first need to fill in your billing information to place an order. Then you can create your job post by clicking on "Post a Job" on your dashboard.
Enter your job's title, location, description, and the email address where you want to have applications sent. Click on "Preview" to review your job ad, and submit your job post.
Monster UK vs. Indeed UK:
Both Monster UK and Indeed UK offer large search engines dedicated to UK jobs. Indeed offers a free unpromoted job listing option. Monster’s pricing starts at £130.00 00 per month for a single post, whereas Indeed offers budget control with pay per click flexibility for promoted jobs. Both allow direct job listings on their sites.
Monster UK vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is the UK’s largest hiring platform, while Monster, a global job board, features a UK-dedicated site. Totaljobs partners with top UK job sites and features candidate matching, while Monster offers precision filters. Monster's prices start at £130.00 per month for a single post, whereas Totaljobs charges £149.00 for a 6-week job posting.
Monster UKs vs. Reed:
Monster and Reed differ in that Monster is a leading global job platform featuring a UK job site, whereas Reed is a top UK job board. Reed's prices start at £150.00 for a 6-week job ad, while Monster UK charges £130.00 per month for a single post. Reed's job posts include a company profile, while Monster UK charges extra for employer branding.
What is Monster UK?
Monster UK is a job search and recruitment platform for UK employers and job seekers.
What does it cost to post a job on Monster UK?
Monster's pricing starts at £130.00 for a single job post.
How do I post a job on Monster UK?
- Navigate to Monster UK.
- Click on "For Employers" at the top right of the screen.
- Click on "Post a Job" and select a job posting package.
- Choose between the "New to Monster?" or "Existing User?" tabs.
- Fill in the required information.
- Once signed in to your account, click on "Post A Job".
- Enter your job post details.
- Click on "Preview" to review your job ad.
- Submit your job post.
Where will my job post on Monster UK be advertised?
Your job ad will be displayed on the Monster UK site, their mobile app, and, if purchased, on other network and social sites.