*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
HRCrossing is a dedicated HR job board. Employers benefit from both free and paid job posting plans, access to a resume database, and job board syndication.
Despite being based in the U.S., U.K. employers benefit from HRCrossing's local and worldwide reach. Millions of job seekers visit the site every month, and over 600 U.K. vacancies were listed on the platform at the time of writing. However, HRCrossing only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and lacks social media promotion.
- The site connects U.K. employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- U.K. employers qualify for free basic job listings and paid plans.
- All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- More than 100 researchers match employers with qualified applicants.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 600 partner job boards.
- The site features a resume database of HR professionals.
- Job alert emails are sent to job seekers.
- The platform has a niche HR focus and offers paid membership to ensure that only HR specialists apply for jobs.
- Customer support is available via live chat and email.
- The free plan is limited to one job slot.
- Free job posts are not syndicated.
- Job posting prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The allowed number of resume views is restricted across all paid plans.
- There is no local phone support for U.K. users.
- Job posts are not shared via social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRCrossing. EmploymentCrossing, HRCrossing's parent company, holds an A+ rating from the BBB. The website also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers. EmploymentCrossing also features customer reviews on its site.
How to Post a Job on HRCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on HRCrossing.
Posting a job on HRCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
HRCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
HRCrossing features globally sourced HR job posts, while Reed.co.uk, one of the U.K.'s top job sites, features general job posts from major local job boards in the U.K. HRCrossing's paid plans start at US$399.00 per month, whereas Reed.co.uk’s job plans start at £89.00 +VAT per job post. Unlike Reed.co.uk, HRCrossing offers a free plan.
HRCrossing vs. Simply HR Jobs:
HRCrossing features paid job post syndication across more than 500 local and global job boards, while Simply HR Jobs is one of the UK’s top job boards for the HR industry. Simply HR Jobs offers fewer hiring tools. HRCrossing's paid plans start at US$399.00 per month, while Simply HR Jobs charges £249.00 +VAT per post.
HRCrossing vs. CV-Library:
HRCrossing offers resume searches and syndication of HR job ads across local and global job boards. CV-Library, on the other hand, is a U.K.-focused site for general jobs, featuring over 185,000 local vacancies and a CV database. HRCrossing's paid plans start at US$399.00 per month, while CV-Library's pricing starts at £75.00 + VAT per post.
What is HRCrossing?
HRCrossing is a human resource job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals in the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on HRCrossing?
HRCrossing's paid pricing starts from US$399.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on HRCrossing?
- Go to the HRCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.