Basic Account (20 job posts)
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
HRCrossing is a dedicated HR job board. Employers benefit from free trials for all packages, access to a resume database, and email alerts. Their job board sources jobs from over 4.4 million sites. Employers wanting to connect with international job seekers for positions in the U.K. should consider this site.
Despite being based in the U.S, U.K. employers benefit from HRCrossing's local and worldwide reach. Millions of job seekers visit the site every month. Over 640 local employers advertise their jobs on the site, connecting them with a searchable talent pool comprising of thousands of HR candidates from around the globe.
- Connects U.K. employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- U.K. employers qualify for free basic job listings and paid plans.
- Free 14-day trials are available for all packages.
- 100+ researchers match U.K. employers with qualified applicants.
- A niche HR focus and paid membership ensure that only HR specialists apply for positions.
- Paid job postings are distributed to more than 500+ boards.
- Job posting plans include resume views.
- There is no limit to the number of users that can share account access.
- Job alerts are emailed to job seekers.
- U.K. employers can via their EmploymentCrossing accounts, get additional visibility by directly posting job ads on paid job boards.
- Features a user-friendly dashboard that allows resume sharing and rating of applicants.
- Employers can export their candidate information to Excel for easy applicant management.
- Customer support is available via live chat and email.
- Although up to 20 free basic job posts are offered, they have limited exposure and are not aggregated to other job boards.
- Job posting prices are only quoted in US$.
- The site lacks instant AI-powered candidate matching and features like job feed and ATS integration.
- The allowed number of resume views is restricted across all paid plans.
- No local phone support for U.K. users is available.
- Job posts are not shared via social media.
EmploymentCrossing, HRCrossing's U.S.-based parent company, has an A-rating from the U.S.'s Better Business Bureau. No user reviews other than onsite testimonials or site performance diagnostics were found.
HRCrossing does not have a prominent social media presence, which narrows its potential reach and exposure. Social media links on the site navigate to parent company EmploymentCrossing's accounts. HRCrossing itself has less than 260 LinkedIn followers. The site has no Twitter account and only 4 followers on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on HRCrossing:
Six easy steps to post your next vacancy on HRCrossing.
Posting a job on HRCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the HRCrossing home page and click on "Post a Job" near the top right corner of the screen.
View free job posting trials and plans.
Find the "Create a Job Posting" tab in the top right corner. Hover your cursor over it and select "Rates" from the dropdown menu.
Select a free 14-day job posting trial.
Browse through the paid options and click on "Select" under the plan of your choice to sign up for a free trial, or scroll down to below the table to opt for a free "Basic Account" with less exposure.
Complete the onscreen form.
New users first need to create an account by completing the online form. Fill in your name, phone number, email address, password, company type, and company name. Click on "Sign Up."
Create your job posting.
Verify your account details via email. Return to the home page and click on the "Login" option next to the black "Employer" tab in the top right corner. Once signed in, click on "Post a Job."
Post your job advert.
Create and review your job advert in the designated space provided on the form. Submit your job listing by clicking on "POST YOUR JOB."
HRCrossing vs. reed.co.uk:
HRCrossing features over 4.4 million globally sourced HR job posts, while reed.co.uk, one of the U.K.'s top job sites, features general job posts from major local job boards. HRCrossing lacks ATS integration. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, whereas reed.co.uk’s comprehensive job post plans start at £150.00 for a 6-week job post.
HRCrossing vs. Simply HR Jobs:
HRCrossing features paid job post syndication across more than 500 local and global job boards, while Simply HR Jobs is one of the UK’s top job boards for the HR industry. Simply HR Jobs offers fewer hiring tools. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, with Simply HR Jobs charging £149.00 for a single 30-day ad.
HRCrossing vs. CV-Library:
HRCrossing offers resume views and syndication of HR job ads across local and global job boards, while CV-Library is an award-winning U.K. site for general jobs, featuring over local 185,000 vacancies and a CV database of 14 million+. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, with Simply HR Jobs charging £75.00 for a single 30-day ad.
What are some alternatives to HRCrossing?
What is HRCrossing?
What does it cost to post a job on HRCrossing?
HRCrossing's paid pricing starts at US$199.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on HRCrossing?
Go to https://www.hrcrossing.com/. Find the "Employer" menu in the top right corner and select "Sign Up."