Basic Account (20 job posts)
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
HRCrossing is a dedicated HR job board. Employers benefit from both free and paid job posting plans, access to a resume database, and job board syndication. Their job board also sources jobs from over 4.4 million sites. Employers wanting to connect with international job seekers for positions in the U.K. should consider this site.
Despite being based in the U.S., U.K. employers benefit from HRCrossing's local and worldwide reach. Millions of job seekers visit the site every month, and over 700 U.K. vacancies were listed on the platform at the time of writing. However, HRCrossing only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and lacks social media promotion.
- The site connects U.K. employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- U.K. employers qualify for free basic job listings and paid plans.
- Fourteen-day free trials are available for all job posting packages.
- More than 100 researchers match employers with qualified applicants.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 partner job boards.
- The site features a resume database of HR professionals.
- There is no limit to the number of users that can access accounts.
- Job alert emails are sent to job seekers.
- The platform has a niche HR focus and offers paid membership to ensure that only HR specialists apply for jobs.
- Customer support is available via live chat and email.
- Although up to 20 free basic job posts are offered, they have limited exposure and are not aggregated to other job boards.
- Job posting prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The site lacks instant AI-powered candidate matching and features like job feed and ATS integration.
- The allowed number of resume views is restricted across all paid plans.
- There is no local phone support for U.K. users.
- Job posts are not shared via social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRCrossing. EmploymentCrossing, HRCrossing's parent company, holds an A+ rating from the BBB. The website also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers. EmploymentCrossing also features customer reviews on its site.
How to Post a Job on HRCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HRCrossing.
Posting a job on HRCrossing.
Navigate to the HRCrossing home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, hover over the "Create a Job Posting" tab and select "Rates" from the drop-down menu. Choose a plan by clicking on "Select" beneath the most suitable job posting package.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment process.
Fill out the online form with your credit card details and complete the payment. Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post.
You can also pay via PayPal.
If you chose the free "Basic Account," you will not need to complete this step.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
HRCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
HRCrossing features over 2.5 million globally sourced HR job posts, while Reed.co.uk, one of the U.K.'s top job sites, features general job posts from major local job boards. HRCrossing lacks ATS integration and a 30-day job listing costs US$199.00, whereas Reed.co.uk’s comprehensive job post plans start at £89.00 +VAT per job post.
HRCrossing vs. Simply HR Jobs:
HRCrossing features paid job post syndication across more than 500 local and global job boards, while Simply HR Jobs is one of the UK’s top job boards for the HR industry. Simply HR Jobs offers fewer hiring tools. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, with Simply HR Jobs charging £149.00 for a single 30-day ad.
HRCrossing vs. CV-Library:
HRCrossing offers resume views and syndication of HR job ads across local and global job boards, while CV-Library is an award-winning U.K. site for general jobs, featuring over 185,000 local vacancies and a CV database of over 14 million. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, with Simply HR Jobs charging £75.00 for a single 30-day ad.
What is HRCrossing?
HRCrossing is a human resource job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals in the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on HRCrossing?
HRCrossing's paid pricing starts from US$199.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on HRCrossing?
- Go to the HRCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.