Personnel Today Jobs
From £749.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Personnel Today Jobs is used by major corporations for their HR recruiting, including NBC News and Virgin. Employers benefit from the searchable candidate resume database, a large audience of HR job seekers, and various promotions for added reach. However, there are more affordable job boards that appeal to companies with tight hiring budgets.
- Listings are advertised to an audience of over 80,000 job seekers in the HR industry.
- Job posts on Personnel Today Jobs have a 13% response rate.
- Email newsletters, job alerts, and social media campaigns increase the reach of your job post.
- Targeted emails help you reach candidates who fit your ideal employee profile.
- Dedicated account managers provide weekly tracking updates and help to manage your advertised position.
- There are currently over 1,000 jobs listed on the site, indicating popularity with employers.
- The job board attracts a wide range of HR specialists, including payroll controllers, wellbeing managers, and more.
- A searchable candidate resume database allows employers to find their ideal match.
- Listings can be featured on the Personnel Today home page for increased exposure.
- There are various ways of promoting vacancies for added visibility.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Rival HR job board, Simply HR Jobs, is a much more affordable alternative.
- Job posts are not distributed to larger job boards for greater reach.
- There aren't any bulk posting discounts for hiring in volume.
The Metropolitan Police, The London School of Economics and Political Science, and NBC News all use Personnel Today for their HR recruiting, making Personnel Today a respected and credible institution. However, we were unable to find reviews of their job board.
Single Job Posting
How to Post a Job on Personnel Today Jobs:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on Personnel Today Jobs.
Posting a job on Personnel Today Jobs.
Go to the Personnel Today home page.
Navigate to personneltoday.com and hover over the "JOBS" tab. From the drop-down menu, choose "POST A JOB."
Click on the job posting tile.
Click on the tile that reads "POST YOUR JOB IN 3 EASY STEPS."
Create an account.
Click on the "Create an account" button to the right of the page.
Fill in the form.
Add your details in the relevant sections and click on the "Create an account" button to proceed.
Click on "Advertise a job."
The "Advertise a job" button is toward the top of the page.
Choose a package.
Read through each job posting package and choose one that meets your budget and hiring needs.
Create your job post.
Fill in the form and click on the "Save and continue" button at the bottom of the page to proceed. Click on "Save and continue" on the next page too.
Add an upgrade.
A pop-up box will ask you to add an upgrade for better visibility. Leave the box unticked if you wish to skip this step, and click on "Continue to basket."
Pay for your job post.
Pay for your job post in order to complete the transaction.
Confirm that your order details are correct and click on "Checkout."
Click on "Pay online" on the next page.
Click on "Continue to payment" on the next page.
Choose your payment method, be it Visa, MasterCard, or another.
Add your payment details and pay for your job posting.
Personnel Today Jobs vs. Simply HR Jobs:
Simply HR Jobs uses machine learning to determine your job post price, making it a cost-effective solution and more affordable than Personnel Today's starting price of £749.00 per job post. Both platforms offer advanced recruiting features, such as a searchable candidate resume database and candidate management tools.
Personnel Today Jobs vs. Changeboard:
Changeboard charges £500.00 +VAT per job post, while Personnel Today Jobs has a starting price of £749.00. Both platforms have advanced recruiting tools, such as a candidate resume database, and a large audience of job seekers to whom they advertise. However, Changeboard has a stronger global presence and reaches international job seekers.
Personnel Today Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Despite Reed.co.uk being a general job board, it lists over 17,000 human resource jobs, compared to Personnel Today Jobs' 1,000 jobs, making the former the more popular choice. Both platforms advertise to large audiences of job seekers, but Reed.co.uk is significantly more affordable and appeals to companies of all sizes.