HR Crossing is a job board for HR professionals. Employers benefit from hiring features such as job distribution to other sites, access to the site's resume database, email alerts, and free trials for all packages.
- Job posts are distributed to other boards.
- Employers have access to the site's resume database.
- Unlimited applicants can apply to job posts.
- There is no limit to the number of users that can access your account.
- Jobs are included in email alerts.
- Free trials are available for all packages.
- The site lacks features like an applicant tracking system and candidate matching.
- Because it is a niche job board, the site may attract fewer visitors than a more prominent, general job board.
EmploymentCrossing (the parent company of HR Crossing) has an A BBB rating.
How to Post a Job on HR Crossing:
Follow these easy steps to post your next vacancy on HR Crossing.
Posting a job on HR Crossing
Click on 'Post a Job.'
Navigate to https://www.hrcrossing.com/ and click on 'Post a Job' in the top right corner of the screen.
Fill in your job details.
Enter your work email address, then fill in your job description details and click 'Post Your Job.'
HR Crossing vs. Human Resources Jobs:
Human Resources Jobs is an HR job board where employers can post jobs for a starting price of $249.00. This price is solely for a job post that lasts 30 days; there are additional fees for highlighting job posts.
HR Crossing vs. SHRM's HR Jobs
SHRM's HR Jobs is a platform that aims to help HR professionals find jobs. The site offers several solutions for employers with single post pricing starting at $399.00 for non-members. Features that employers can pay an extra fee for include highlighted job ads, email alerts, and distribution to other HR job boards.
What is HR Crossing?
What does it cost to post a job on HR Crossing?
HR Crossing's paid pricing starts at $199.00 per month, but a free package is also available.
How do I create an account on HR Crossing?
Navigate to https://www.hrcrossing.com/ and select 'Sign Up' from the 'Employer' row.
What types of jobs can I advertise on HR Crossing?
HR Crossing is a job board for positions in HR.