SHRM HR Jobs
From $399.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
More than 100,000 companies use SHRM HR Jobs to recruit HR talent, making it a popular and trusted job posting site. Employers are attracted to the diversity of pricing packages, the large audience of job seekers they reach, and a searchable candidate resume database of nearly 150,000 HR professionals.
- Discounts on bulk job postings appeal to large companies hiring in volume.
- Employers have access to a candidate resume database to search for ideal employees.
- Job posts are emailed to HR professionals who fit the job criteria.
- Employers can choose to distribute job posts to a network of national and niche job boards for added reach.
- There are various upgrades to boost the reach of job posts.
- Employers can find niche HR workers that are harder to find on general job boards.
- Employer membership includes discounts on job posts and various networking opportunities.
- The company boasts over 145,000 job views per month, indicating its popularity and reach.
- Brandable employer pages help businesses present their best selves to prospective candidates.
- There are no free job posting options. Only internships can be listed at no cost.
- SHRM HR Jobs does not share job posts on its social media channels.
- There are no candidate management tools to streamline the hiring process.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is a respected institution that has favorable reviews online. However, we were unable to find any online reviews of its career portal, SHRM HR Jobs.
30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Resume Access Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
*Contact the company for more information about bulk job posting discounts.
How to Post a Job on SHRM HR Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on SHRM HR Jobs.
Posting a job on SHRM HR Jobs.
Go to the SHRM HR Jobs page.
Navigate to jobs.shrm.org and click on the red "POST A JOB" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Choose a package.
Read through each job package description and choose one that meets your budget and hiring needs. Be sure to scroll down to find the full range of options. Click on the "BUY" or "GET STARTED" button, depending on the option you choose, and be sure to click on the nonmember option.
Create an account.
Click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button to the right of the page. It will transform into an email text field. Add your email address and click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button once more. Then, add your details into the new text fields that appear and click on the "CONTINUE" button.
Create your job post.
Scroll down to find the form for crafting your job post. Enter the job details and click on the "CONTINUE" button at the bottom of the form.
Choose an upgrade.
If you want to promote your job post to give it prominence on the job board, or distribute it to different job boards for greater reach, tick the relevant option and click on the "Add Upgrades" button at the bottom of the page. If you wish to skip this step, simply leave the boxes unticked and click on the "No Thanks" button.
Pay for your job post.
Confirm that your purchase details are correct, add your payment details, and click on the "Pay by Credit Card" button to complete the process.
SHRM HR Jobs vs. HRJobs.com:
At $249.00 per job post, HRJobs.com is a significantly more affordable job board than SHRM HR Jobs' starting price of $399.00. Both platforms have a candidate resume database, distribution to other job boards, bulk job posting discounts, job post promotions, and more. Neither option has candidate management tools.
SHRM HR Jobs vs. HRCrossing:
HRCrossing has both free and paid job posting options, whereas SHRM HR Jobs is the costlier option with a starting price of $399.00 per post for nonmembers. Employers need to pay a monthly fee when using HRCrossing, while SHRM HR Jobs lets employers pay per job post. Both platforms have a resume database, email alerts, job board syndication, and more.
SHRM HR Jobs vs. iHireHR:
iHireHR is a more affordable option than SHRM HR Jobs, although it charges employers a monthly fee to post jobs, while its rival offers one-off job posting fees. Both platforms reach a wide audience of job seekers, have job seeker email alerts, and offer various ways of promoting listings. Both are excellent recruitment services.