Basic Account (20 job posts)
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
HRCrossing is a niche HR job board that offers free trials for all plans. Employers benefit from hiring features such as job syndication to other sites, a searchable resume database, and email alerts. HRCrossing also sources listings from over 4.4 million sites, and over 400 local HR vacancies were listed on the platform at the time of writing.
Even though it's a U.S.-based company, Canadian employers benefit from HRCrossing's audience of local and global HR job seekers. Employers looking to connect with job seekers from around the world for positions in Canada should consider this site. However, the platform lacks local customer support and social media promotion.
- The site connects Canadian employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can choose between free basic job postings and paid packages.
- More than 100 researchers match employers with qualified job seekers.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 partner job boards.
- The site features a resume database of HR professionals.
- An unlimited number of users can access accounts.
- Qualifying job seekers receive email alerts.
- Employers can get additional exposure by directly posting jobs on paid job boards via their EmploymentCrossing accounts.
- The site offers a user-friendly platform that allows resume sharing and rating of applicants.
- Customer support is available via email and live chat.
- Free basic job posts offer limited exposure and are not distributed to other job boards.
- Job posting package prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The site lacks features like ATS integration and instant AI-powered candidate matching.
- The number of resume views is limited across all paid packages.
- Job posts are not shared via social media.
- There is no local phone support for Canada-based users available.
- The Canada location filter does not offer French as a language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRCrossing. EmploymentCrossing, HRCrossing's parent company, holds an A+ rating from the BBB. The website also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers. EmploymentCrossing also features customer reviews on its site.
How to Post a Job on HRCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HRCrossing.
Posting a job on HRCrossing.
Navigate to the HRCrossing home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, hover over the "Create a Job Posting" tab and select "Rates" from the drop-down menu. Choose a plan by clicking on "Select" beneath the most suitable job posting package.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment process.
Fill out the online form with your credit card details and complete the payment. Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post.
You can also pay via PayPal.
If you chose the free "Basic Account," you will not need to complete this step.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
HRCrossing vs. HRJob.ca:
HRCrossing and HRJob.ca both feature job post syndication. HRCrossing has a local and global reach, while HRJob.ca postings are locally distributed via the Jobs.ca network of specialized websites, and the platform features fewer hiring tools. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, while HRJob.ca charges C$325.00 for a single 30-day ad.
HRCrossing vs. Eluta.ca:
HRCrossing extends globally and offers Canada-based HR job searches, while Eluta.ca has a local, general focus. Similarities include job search engines and job post syndication. Both sites offer free job postings, with HRCrossing's paid 30-day single ad costs starting at US$199.00, and Eluta.ca's 30-day promoted jobs starting at C$199.00.
HRCrossing vs. HRJobs.com:
Both HRCrossing and HRJobs.com feature job post syndication. HRCrossing offers free basic job postings, but similar to HRJobs.com, only the more costly packages afford higher visibility. Both feature resume views and lack ATS integration. Paid plans at HRCrossing for a single 30-day ad start from US$199.00, with HRJobs.com costing the same.
What is HRCrossing?
HRCrossing is a human resource job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals in Canada and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on HRCrossing?
HRCrossing's paid pricing starts from US$199.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on HRCrossing?
- Go to the HRCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.