Free (up to 20 basic job posts)
HRCrossing is a dedicated job board for HR professionals. Employers are offered free trials for all plans, and benefit from hiring features such as job syndication to other sites, resume views, and email alerts. Over 300 Canadian employers advertise their jobs on the site, connecting them with a candidate pool comprising of thousands of job seekers from around the world.
Even though it's a U.S.-based company, Canadian employers benefit from HRCrossing attracting local and global HR job seekers who browse through over 4.4 million jobs sourced from other job boards. Employers looking to connect with job seekers from around the world for positions in Canada should consider this site.
- Connects Canadian employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can choose between free basic job postings and paid packages.
- Canada-based employers qualify for free 14-day trials for all packages.
- 100+ researchers match employers with qualified job seekers.
- The site's niche HR focus and paid membership ensure that only qualified candidates sign up.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to 500+ boards.
- Job posting packages include resume views.
- An unlimited number of users can access accounts.
- Qualifying job seekers receive email alerts.
- Canadian employers can get additional exposure by directly posting jobs on paid job boards via their EmploymentCrossing accounts.
- Offers a user-friendly platform that allows resume sharing and rating of applicants.
- Features exporting of candidate information to Excel, allowing easy applicant management.
- Customer support is available via email and live chat.
- Free basic job posts offer limited exposure and are not distributed to other job boards.
- Job posting package prices are only quoted in US$.
- The site lacks features like ATS integration and instant AI-powered candidate matching.
- The number of resume views is limited across all paid packages.
- No job post sharing via social media is featured.
- No local phone support for Canada-based users is available.
- The Canada location filter does not offer French as a language option.
Social media links on the site revert back to parent company EmploymentCrossing's accounts. HRCrossing itself has less than 260 LinkedIn followers. The site has only 4 followers on Facebook and no Twitter account. The site's lack of an established social media footprint narrows its exposure and potential reach.
How to Post a Job on HRCrossing:
Six easy steps to post your next vacancy on HRCrossing.
Posting a job on HRCrossing.
Click on 'Post a Job.'
Navigate to the HRCrossing home page and click on "Post a Job" near the top right corner of the screen.
View free job posting trials and plans.
Find the "Create a Job Posting" tab in the top right corner. Hover your cursor over it and select "Rates" from the dropdown menu.
Select a free 14-day job posting trial.
Browse through the paid options and click on "Select" under the plan of your choice to sign up for a free trial, or scroll down to below the table to opt for a free "Basic Account" with less exposure.
Complete the onscreen form.
New users first need to create an account by completing the online form. Fill in your name, phone number, email address, password, company type, and company name. Click on "Sign Up."
Create your job posting.
Verify your account details via email. Return to the home page and click on the "Login" option next to the black "Employer" tab in the top right corner. Once signed in, click on "Post a Job."
Post your job ad.
Create and review your job ad in the designated space provided on the form. Submit your job listing by clicking on "POST YOUR JOB."
HRCrossing vs. HRJob:
HRCrossing and HRJob both revolve around HR job post syndication. HRCrossing has a local and global reach, while HRJob postings are locally distributed via the Jobs.ca network of specialized websites and feature fewer hiring tools. A 30-day job listing on HRCrossing costs US$199.00, with HRJob charging C$325.00 for a single 30-day ad.
HRCrossing vs. HRJobs.com:
Both HRCrossing and HRJobs.com feature job post syndication. HRCrossing offers free basic job postings, but similar to HRJobs.com, only the more costly packages afford higher visibility. Both feature resume views and lack ATS integration. Paid plans at HRCrossing for a single 30-day ad start at US$199.00, with HRJobs.com costing the same.
HRCrossing vs. Eluta.ca:
HRCrossing extends globally and offers Canada-based HR job searches, while Eluta.ca has a local, general focus. Similarities include job search engines and job post syndication. Both sites offer free job postings, with HRCrossing's paid 30-day single ad costs starting at US$199.00 and eluta.ca's 30-day promoted jobs starting at C$199.00.
What is HRCrossing?
What does it cost to post a job on HRCrossing?
HRCrossing's paid pricing starts at US$199.00 per month, but a free package with less job ad exposure is also available.
How do I create an account on HRCrossing?
Navigate to https://www.hrcrossing.com/ and select "Sign Up" from the "Employer" menu located in the top right corner of the page.