1 job posting
3 job postings
5 job postings
10 job postings
25 job postings
50 job postings
100 job postings
HRjob.ca is a job board for HR professionals in search of employment. The platform assists employers across Canada in finding, amongst others, the best talent acquisition and organizational development specialists, or HR technicians.
Jobs are not only advertised on this niche job board but are also placed on the Jobs.ca job site free of charge. Applicants can either apply on the job site or will be redirected to the company's career page.
- The job board specializes in job postings in the HR sector.
- Through HRjob.ca, employers have access to thousands of job seekers.
- Job posts are also shared to Jobs.ca, thereby allowing employers to reach more potential candidates.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Employers only need one account to post to all the Jobs.ca job boards.
- Employer branding is added to job posts.
- Job posters can decide how long a post should remain active.
- Job posts are shared on the job board's Twitter page.
- The job posting process is fast and easy.
- The job site does not have a free job posting option.
- The site does not offer a resume database or applicant tracking tools.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRjob.ca.
How to Post a Job on HRjob.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HRjob.ca.
Posting a Job on HRjob.ca.
Click "Post a Job."
Find the "Post a Job" button in the top menu bar of the HRjob.ca home page.
Fill in the job vacancy details.
Complete the online form by adding the job title and job description. Preview the job post to ensure the information is correct. Then, click "Save."
Create your employer account.
On the "Finalize your posting" page, click "First time user? Click here!" Fill in the online form by adding all the relevant details and click "Save."
Review your order.
You will then be redirected to the checkout page. Make sure that you have selected the correct package and choose a payment option. Then, click "Accept."
Choose a payment option.
Complete the payment details and then, click "Accept." After the payment has been processed, your post will be scheduled to go live.
HRjob.ca vs. HRCrossing:
HRCrossing is more affordable at US$199.00 for a single job post compared to C$325.00 to post a job on HRjob.ca. The first 20 posts on HRCrossing are free, while HRjob.ca doesn't offer a free job posting option. HRCrossing matches employees with vacancies, a service that HRjob.ca does not offer.
HRjob.ca vs. CPHR Alberta Job Source:
Like HRjob.ca, CPHR Alberta Job Source caters to careers in Human Resources. However, CPHR Alberta Job Source is limited to the province of Alberta, while HRjob.ca lists vacancies from across the country. While CPHR Alberta Job Source may be a good option for local hiring, HRjob.ca offers greater exposure through the Jobs.ca network fo job boards.
HRjob.ca vs. Indeed:
While Indeed is a general job board, HRjob.ca is a niche job site for HR professionals. Indeed has free and pay-per-click job posting options, while HRjob.ca charges C$325.00 for a single job post. Indeed features applicant management tools that HRjob.ca lacks.
What is HRjob.ca?
What does it cost to post a job on HRjob.ca?
HRjob.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job posting. The platform has multiple bulk job posting options available.
How do I create an account on HRjob.ca?
- Navigate to Jobs.ca.
- Click "Post a Job" and then select "Register!"
- Enter your personal information and company details in the online form.
- Click "Save" to register as an employer.
How can I delete a HRjob.ca job posting?
If you'd like to remove a job post before the 30-day period lapses, log in to your Jobs.ca account, open the posting, and click "Delete."