1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
HRjob.ca is a niche job board that helps employers fill their HR vacancies throughout Canada. The platform has an assortment of bulk job posting packages available for multiple hires, and it offers a French language option to simplify finding bilingual talent.
While HRjob.ca gives employers access to a targeted audience of HR job seekers, the platform lacks certain key hiring services, such as candidate matching, applicant tracking, and access to a resume database.
- The job board primarily caters to Canada's HR industry.
- Through HRjob.ca, employers have access to thousands of job seekers.
- Listings are shared to Jobs.ca, thereby allowing employers to reach more potential candidates.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Employers only need one account to post to all the Jobs.ca job boards.
- Companies can add their logo to their listing for increased brand awareness.
- The job posting process is fast and easy.
- Employers can decide how long their vacancy should remain active on the site.
- HRjob.ca does not have a free job posting option.
- The site lacks access to a resume database, applicant tracking tools, and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRjob.ca.
How to Post a Job on HRjob.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HRjob.ca.
Posting a Job on HRjob.ca.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this button in the top menu bar of the HRjob.ca home page.
Add your vacancy's details.
Complete the online job posting form with your vacancy's details. Preview the job post to ensure the information is correct. Then, click on "Save."
Create an employer account.
On the "Finalize your posting" page, click on "First time user? Click here!" Fill out the online registration form and click on "Save."
Review your order.
You will then be redirected to the checkout page. Ensure that you have selected the correct package and click on "Accept."
Choose a payment option.
Add your payment details and click on "Accept." Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will be scheduled to go live.
HRjob.ca vs. HRCrossing:
Like HRjob.ca, HRCrossing advertises HR jobs in Canada. However, the latter site has a global reach, which might make HRjob.ca the better option for local hiring. While HRCrossing features free and paid plans, HRjob.ca only has paid job posting options. HRCrossing also offers candidate matching tools, which HRjob.ca lacks.
HRjob.ca vs. CPHR Alberta Job Source:
HRjob.ca and CPHR Alberta Job Source both serve the local HR industry. While CPHR Alberta Job Source is limited to the province of Alberta, HRjob.ca lists vacancies across the country. Although CPHR Alberta Job Source may be a good option for local hiring, HRjob.ca offers greater exposure through the Jobs.ca network of job boards.
HRjob.ca vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists general vacancies. In comparison, HRjob.ca is a niche job site for HR professionals in Canada. Ultimately, Indeed is more affordable, has a wider reach, and is more feature-rich than HRjob.ca, offering a free job posting plan, access to millions of job seekers, and applicant management tools.
What is HRjob.ca?
HRjob.ca is an HR job posting site that connects employers with job seekers in the Canadian HR industry.
What does it cost to post a job on HRjob.ca?
HRjob.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job posting. The platform has multiple bulk job posting options available.
How do I create an account on HRjob.ca?
- Navigate to Jobs.ca.
- Click on "Post a Job" and select "Register!"
- Add your personal information and company details to the online form.
- Click on "Save" to register as an employer.
How can I delete a HRjob.ca job posting?
If you'd like to remove a job post before the 30-day period lapses, log in to your Jobs.ca account, open the posting, and click on "Delete."