30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Single Resume Purchase
*Prices include HST.
CPHR Alberta is a membership organization that aims to strengthen the HR industry of the province through accreditation, workshops, community events, and career resources. As the third-largest HR association in Canada, the organization represents around 6,000 professionals in Alberta, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
The CPHR Alberta job board gives employers access to a local network of students, early-career professionals, and senior-level candidates in search of HR-related job opportunities. The site offers free posting options for students and volunteers. They also add listings to their biweekly membership email for increased exposure.
- Both CPHR Alberta members and nonmembers can advertise vacancies on the job board.
- CPHR Alberta Job Source allows employers to post volunteer and student positions for free.
- Listings are added to the platform's biweekly membership email.
- The job board offers free extensions to businesses who have not filled advertised positions after their initial listing.
- The site gives employers access to over 6,000 HR candidates.
- CPHR Alberta Jobsource gives employers access to resources, such as a consultant directory, virtual events, industry-related publications, and HR regional news.
- Employers have to register their company with the site before they can post a job.
- Listings aren't promoted through the platform's social media pages.
- CPHR Alberta Job Source does not offer featured listings or employer branding opportunities to maximize job post visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the CPHR Alberta job board.
How to Post a Job on CPHR Alberta Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on the CPHR Alberta job board.
Posting a job on CPHR Alberta job board.
Click on "POST A JOB" in the menu.
On the CPHR Alberta home page, hover over "CAREER CENTER" in the menu and select "POST A JOB" in the drop-down list.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the various job posting plans and click on "Buy" next to your preferred package.
Create your job posting.
Scroll down to "Settings" and enter the job name. Select "Company Profile" to include your company details in the listing.
Below "Job Basics," enter your company details into the form.
Upload a company logo (optional).
Fill in the rest of the form, including the job description, requirements, duration, etc.
Select a workplace type.
Enter the job location.
Enter your contact information.
Click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Pay for and submit your job listing.
Review your personal and company details. Then select "Continue."
Enter your credit card details, or enter your PO/IO number if you are paying via PayPal or invoice.
Click on "Submit Order" to make the payment.
CPHR Alberta Job Board vs. AlbertaJobcentre.ca:
AlbertaJobcentre.ca is a general job board with a large reach, receiving over one million page views a month. CPHR Alberta Job Board, however, lists HR-related jobs and has a smaller audience than the former, with only around 5,500 registered candidates. AlbertaJobcentre.ca offers resume searches, a feature that CPHR Alberta Job Board lacks.
CPHR Alberta Job Board vs. campusBRIDGE:
campusBRIDGE is the University of Alberta's job board and caters to the institution's students and alumni. While CPHR Alberta Job Board allows employers to post student jobs for free, campusBRIDGE doesn't disclose its pricing for job posting services. Both platforms, however, are good options for hiring local students and junior job seekers.
CPHR Alberta Job Board vs. HRjob.ca:
HRjob.ca is a niche job site that advertises HR vacancies throughout Canada. CPHR Alberta Job Board, however, covers Alberta, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut, which might be better suited for targeted hiring. While HRjob.ca charges C$325.00 for a single job post, CPHR Alberta Job Board offers both free and paid posting options.