From $55.00 /post for members and from $80.00 /post for nonmembers.
Phone and email.
IABC Edmonton is a membership organization that represents over 450 communications professionals in Edmonton, Canada. The association provides a variety of certifications, networking events, and industry resources. They also host a job posting platform for employers to connect with members that range from students to seasoned professionals.
Jobline gives both member and nonmember employers access to a niche pool of candidates in search of corporate, government, education, writing, and marketing communications roles. The site features a simple job posting process but does not offer additional recruitment services, such as social media promotion or resume searches.
- Both IABC Edmonton members and nonmembers can advertise vacancies on Jobline.
- The site offers discounted rates to charitable organizations.
- Listings stay active on the job board for eight consecutive weeks.
- Employers can access IABC Edmonton's assortment of resources, such as a consultant directory and a local podcast.
- Job postings are emailed to all registered members.
- The platform features a straightforward job posting process.
- Jobline does not offer a free job posting option.
- Jobs are only visible to registered IABC members.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages.
- The job board only accepts credit card payments for job posts.
- The platform does not offer candidate management tools.
- Exposure is minimal on the site, as the organization only has around 450 members.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobline.
Charitable Job Post
Single Job Post
*A 5% GST tax rate is added to all job posts at checkout.
How to Post a Job on Jobline:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobline.
Posting a job on Jobline.
Go to Jobline's home page.
Navigate to Jobline's home page and, in the main menu, hover over "JOBLINE" until the drop-down menu appears. From the new menu, click on "POST A JOB."
Create and submit your job post.
Read through the site's pricing details and scroll down to the online form with the heading "Your Information." Add your email address and select your registration type.
Under the "Job Posting" section, add information such as your company name, the location, the job title, description, application link, and your membership level.
Under "Credit Card," add your billing information and click on "SUBMIT JOB."
Check Jobline for your job post.
Once your payment is processed, your listing will appear on the job board and be sent out to candidates the following Monday. If you chose to post your job by the close of business on Friday, it will appear on the job board within the next week.
Jobline vs. AlbertaJobcentre.ca:
AlbertaJobcentre.ca is one of the largest job boards in Western Canada and serves all industries. Comparatively, Jobline primarily caters to employers in communications, and has a smaller reach than the former, with 450 registered members. AlbertaJobcentre.ca offers featured listings for increased exposure, which Jobline lacks.
Jobline vs. ECVO Jobline:
ECVO Jobline is a niche job board that lists nonprofit jobs in Edmonton. Jobline also advertises charitable jobs but is limited to the communications industry of Edmonton. While ECVO Jobline is a free job posting service, Jobline charges C$80.00 for a nonmember charitable listing. Neither platform offers candidate management tools.
Jobline vs. CPRS Edmonton:
CPRS Edmonton is a local chapter of the CPRS and hosts a niche job board. Although there is some audience overlap, Jobline serves the entire communications job market of the region. Jobline charges C$160.00 for a basic nonmember listing, while CPRS Edmonton's pricing is not readily available on its website.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobline?
Jobline's pricing starts at C$55.00 for a charitable member job post. The site also offers a standard non-member listing at C$160.00 per post.