CPRS Edmonton's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the organization via email for more information.
CPRS Edmonton is a membership society that seeks to foster the professional interests of public relations practitioners across Canada. The organization is responsible for accrediting public relations professionals, spanning a wide range of sectors.
Through its affiliation with the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and Global Alliance, the CPRS job board offers employers access to professionals from around the globe. However, the platform lists very few job opportunities and their pricing is not readily available on the site.
- CPRS Edmonton has a niche job board for public relations practitioners in the city of Edmonton.
- The organization hosts numerous events during the year where employers can meet potential job seekers.
- CPRS Edmonton is affiliated with the Public Relations Society of America and Global Alliance.
- The site gives employers access to accredited PR professionals at all career levels.
- Job posts are shared on the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly on CPRS Edmonton.
- Submitted job adverts will only appear on the site within two working days.
- CPRS Edmonton's pricing information is not readily available on their website.
- Job posts do not include employer branding.
- CPRS Edmonton does not have applicant tracking or resume database features.
- The platform is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CPRS Edmonton.
How to Post a Job on CPRS Edmonton:
Two easy steps for posting a job on CPRS Edmonton.
Posting a Job on CPRS Edmonton.
Go to CPRS Edmonton's home page.
From the home page, click on "Careers" and select "Submit Career Listing" from the drop-down menu.
Submit your listing.
Fill out the online form with details about your listing, such as the job title, type, description, and closing date. Once you're done, click on "SUBMIT."
Your job post will be reviewed by an administrator before it goes live.
CPRS Edmonton vs. Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services (CSMPS):
Both CPRS Edmonton and CSMPS are member organizations dedicated to improving the public relations sector in Canada. CSMPS hosts fewer job adverts than CPRS Edmonton, making the latter site the better option for job visibility, regardless of the fact that their pricing is not readily available on their website.
CPRS Edmonton vs. AFP Edmonton & Area Chapter:
While CPRS Edmonton and AFP Edmonton & Area Chapter are both niche sites for public relations professionals, AFP Edmonton primarily caters to the fundraising industry. Neither platform offers resume searches, but CPRS Edmonton promotes vacancies on its social media pages, which AFP Edmonton & Area Chapter does not do.
CPRS Edmonton vs. Jobline:
Jobline is a business communication job board associated with the IABC in Edmonton. In comparison, CPRS Edmonton primarily serves public relations professionals. Jobline has a reduced fee for charitable organizations. It can take up to two days for listings to go live on CPRS, while Jobline's postings are immediate.
Canadian Public Relations Society Edmonton
What is CPRS Edmonton?
CPRS Edmonton is a member organization of the Canadian Public Relations Society that aims to support the public relations field within the province. They also host a job board that allows employers to post PR-related vacancies.
What does it cost to post a job on the CPRS Edmonton job site?
CPRS Edmonton's pricing information is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the organization via email for more information.
How do I register an account with CPRS Edmonton to post a job on its job board?
To register an account with CPRS Edmonton, complete the online form and a consultant will be in contact.
How do I delete a job post from the CPRS Edmonton job board?
No information is available on the job site relating to deleting a job post from the platform. For more information, complete the online form and a consultant will be in contact.