CPRS Edmonton does not make its pricing information readily available on its website. Interested employers should contact the organization for more information.
CPRS Edmonton is a membership society that seeks to foster the professional interests of public relations practitioners across Canada. The organization is responsible for accrediting public relations professionals, spanning a wide range of sectors.
Through its affiliation with the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and Global Alliance, CPRS offers employers access to professionals from around the globe. CPRS Edmonton's job site lists a small number of job opportunities, and their pricing is not readily available on the site.
- CPRS Edmonton has a niche job board for public relations practitioners in the city.
- The organization hosts numerous events during the year where employers can meet potential job seekers and other like-minded professionals.
- CPRS Edmonton is affiliated with the Public Relations Society of America and Global Alliance.
- The site gives employers access to accredited candidates at all career levels.
- Job posts are shared on their Twitter and Facebook pages.
- The job board had less than 10 job postings at the time of publishing this article.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly on the website.
- Submitted job adverts will only appear within two working days.
- CPRS Edmonton's pricing information is not readily available on its website.
- Job posts do not include employer branding.
- CPRS Edmonton does not have applicant tracking or resume database features.
- The website does not have an https address which means that personal information submitted to the job site may not be secure.
- The platform is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CPRS Edmonton.
How to Post a Job on CPRS Edmonton:
To post a job on CPRS Edmonton, complete the online form and a consultant will be in contact.
CPRS Edmonton vs. Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services (CSMPS):
Both CPRS Edmonton and CSMPS are member organizations dedicated to improving the public relations sector in Canada. CSMPS hosts fewer job adverts than CPRS Edmonton, making the latter the better option for job visibility regardless of the fact that they do not make their pricing information readily available.
CPRS Edmonton vs. AFP Edmonton & Area Chapter:
While CPRS Edmonton and AFP Edmonton & Area Chapter are both niche platforms for public relations professionals, AFP Edmonton primarily caters to the fundraising industry. CPRS Edmonton does not use social media to promote job ads, which is a feature AFP Edmonton offers.
CPRS Edmonton vs. Jobline:
Jobline is a business communication job board associated with the IABC in Edmonton. In comparison, CPRS Edmonton is geared more towards public relations professionals. Jobline has a reduced fee for charitable organizations, which CPRS Edmonton lacks. CPRS does not allow direct postings while Jobline's postings are immediate.
What is CPRS Edmonton?
CPRS Edmonton is a member organization of the Canadian Public Relations Society that aims to support the public relations field within the province.
What does it cost to post a job on the CPRS Edmonton job site?
CPRS Edmonton's pricing information is not readily available on its website. Interested employers should contact the organization for more information.
How do I register an account with CPRS Edmonton to post a job on its job board?
To register an account with CPRS Edmonton, complete the online form and a consultant will be in contact.
How do I delete a job post from the CPRS Edmonton job board?
No information is available on the job site relating to deleting a job post from the platform. For more information, complete the online form and a consultant will be in contact.