Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
3 pack - Standard Job Posting
5 pack - Standard Job Posting
10 pack - Standard Job Posting
3 pack - Premium Job Posting
5 pack - Premium Job Posting
10 pack - Premium Job Posting
30 Day Resume Database Access
Standard Job + Resume
The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) is an organization aimed at promoting the marketing and advertising industries in Canada. As part of their initiative to promote these industries, they host a job posting platform, MarketingJobsCA, on their website to help employers find potential employees for their businesses.
- MarketingJobsCA offers access to a network of members and attendees of CMA’s events and educational programs.
- The platform offers various features, such as employer branding and access to a resume database.
- The CMA allows employers to host virtual career fairs and training sessions for members.
- Standard and premium plans are available.
- Job alerts are sent to candidates via email.
- Members receive a 35% discount on job postings.
- Job searches can be done by employer, location, job category, job type, and salary.
- Access to the resume database incurs an extra charge and is only valid for 30 days.
- Only premium job postings come with employer branding.
- The site does not offer French translation.
We were unable to find any reviews of MarketingJobsCA.
How to Post a Job on MarketingJobsCA:
Six easy steps to post a job on MarketingJobsCA.
Posting a Job on MarketingJobsCA.
Navigate to the home page.
Navigate to the MarketingJobsCA home page to start the job posting process.
Click on the "POST A JOB" button.
In the top right-hand corner click on the red "POST A JOB" button.
Choose a package.
Choose a package that suits your needs and click on "BUY NOW."
Create an account.
Create an account or sign in if you already have one.
Register your company.
Complete the form to register your company before you post a job.
Fill in the job posting details.
Complete the form and submit it for publication on the job board. Then, click "ADD TO CART."
Make a payment.
If you are sure that the details of your job are correct, proceed to make a payment. If you have a discount voucher, enter the details to qualify for the discount. Then, click "PAY NOW."
Once the payment has been processed, the job ad will go live.
MarketingJobsCA vs. FreshGigs.ca:
Like MarketingJobsCA, FreshGigs.ca connects employers with top talent in the marketing, advertising, and communications industries of Canada. While MarketingJobsCA has employer branding and email job alerts, FreshGigs.ca does not offer these features.
MarketingJobsCA vs. CloudPeeps:
While MarketingJobsCA only assists employers in Canada to find employees, CloudPeeps allows employers from both the U.S. and Canada to post on its site. CloudPeeps are aimed at freelance employees, while the MarketingJobsCA allows job posts full-time, part-time, and freelance opportunities.
MarketingJobsCA vs. Working:
Compared to MarketingJobsCA, which only offers vacancies on its website, Working allows employers to post jobs in ten regional newspapers that also advertise the jobs online. While MarketingJobsCA's job posts cost C$400.00 per standard 30-day post, Working charges C$200.00 per 3-day print and 7-day online posting.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
March 8, 2021
November 19, 2020
September 9, 2020
What is the Canadian Marketing Association?
The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) is a members-only organization that offers a job board, MarketingJobsCA, for employers and job seekers in the marketing and advertising industries in Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on MarketingJobsCA?
MarketingJobsCA's pricing ranges between C$400.00 for a 30-day standard post to C$2,284.00 for a package of 10 premium job posts.
How do I create an account on MarketingJobsCA?
- On MarketingJobsCA's home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose a package that suits your needs.
- On the next page you will have the option to create an account.
- Complete the online form.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then click "Register."
How do I delete a job post on MarketingJobsCA?
- Log in to your account, and click "Manage Jobs."
- Choose the job listing you wish to cancel, click "Action," and choose "Archive" from the menu.
- Alternately, all job ads have a 48-hour notice period in which they can be removed from the site by sending a request to your sales representative.