Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Basic Posting
30 Day Enhanced Posting
60 Day Job Posting
60 Day Enhanced Posting
30 Day Job Posting + Marketing Job Board Network
30 Day Home Page Ad
5 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
The BCAMA is a members-only association aimed at improving the marketing sector. It also offers a job board where both members and nonmembers can attract a wide range of job seekers in Canada's marketing industry.
Employers can purchase upgrades to the basic job posting packages to gain extra exposure to their job ads. They can also subscribe to a service that will allow them to post a predetermined number of jobs over the course of one year.
- The website offers a resume bank that employers can access.
- Enhanced job posting options allow job ads to be highlighted and ensure that they remain prominent in the search results.
- The platform offers 60-day active job posting packages.
- Bundle packages are available for large-scale hiring needs.
- The more advanced packages offer exposure on social media.
- Employers can post jobs to the job board landing page.
- Job ads are reposted in the organization's newsletter.
- The organization hosts numerous events for marketers where employers can meet job seekers.
- Employers can choose to receive online applications via email.
- The site offers employers the option to feature their company profiles and branding with their job ads.
- The site is only available in English.
- The job site does not have a free job posting option.
We could not find any online reviews of the BCAMA Job Board.
How to Post a Job on BCAMA Job Board:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on the BCAMA Job Board.
Posting a Job on the BCAMA Job Board.
Navigate to "Job Board."
In the top right-hand corner of the home page, click on "Job Board."
Select "POST YOUR JOB."
Read the instructions for "Employers" on posting a job on the job board. Then, click on "POST YOUR JOB."
Choose a job posting package.
Select a job posting package that suits your needs. Then, click on "Get Started."
Create a user account.
Fill out the online form by adding your name, contact details, business name, and location.
On the next page, click on "Continue" after you have submitted the form.
Create your job post.
Confirm your job posting package and add your company details, address, and job information to the online form. Then, click on "Continue."
You can review your job post by clicking on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose to add upgrades.
If you require upgrades to increase the exposure of your job ad, choose them by checking the corresponding boxes. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
If you do not require any additional upgrades, simply click on "No Thanks."
Complete your payment details.
Choose a payment option and complete your billing details. Your job post will go live as soon as the payment has been processed.
BCAMA Job Board vs. Calgary Marketing Association:
Both Calgary Marketing Association and BCAMA Job Board are members-only associations aimed at improving the marketing sector in Canada. CMA is the more affordable option of the two with basic job posting fees starting at C$39.00 per post. BCAMA Job Board offers employer branding not featured on CMA.
BCAMA Job Board vs. MarketingJobsCA:
While MarketingJobsCA is a niche marketing site in Canada, BCAMA Job Board only assists employers in British Columbia. BCAMA Job Board features access to candidate resumes at a per-resume fee, while MarketingJobsCA offers this feature for a monthly fee.
BCAMA Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a global job board and professional networking site, while BCAMA Job Board is a localized organization for marketers. While LinkedIn offers free and paid options, BCAMA Job Board charges US$239.00 per job post. BCAMA Job Board lacks email notifications that LinkedIn offers. The latter has free access to resumes.
What is the BCAMA?
The BCAMA is a members-only association aimed at improving the marketing sector in Canada. It also offers a job board to help employers find potential employees.
How do I register an account to post a job to the BCAMA Job Board?
- Navigate to the home page and click on "Job Board" in the top right-hand corner.
- Then, select "POST YOUR JOB" under "Employers."
- Choose a job posting package and click on "Get Started."
- Fill out the online form and select "Continue."
- Your account will now be registered.
What does it cost to post a job on the BCAMA?
A basic job post costs US$239.00 per post. More job posting packages are available to choose from.
How do I delete a job post from the BCAMA Job Board?
- Sign in to your dashboard.
- Click "My Jobs" in the drop-down menu under "Employers."
- Select the job you want to remove and click on "Delete."