It's free to post a job on the IAB Canada Job board, however, only IAB members can create posts. Visit the membership page for more details.
IAB Canada was started in 1997 as a trade association that focuses on promoting digital marketing and advertising. The Bureau conducts research, provides advocacy, organizes events, and hosts a job board via their website.
Their ultimate purpose is to build human capital in the advertising industry, establish and guide industry standards, and ensure that best practices are followed within the digital marketing and interactive advertising industry.
- The IAB Job Board is aimed exclusively at employers seeking marketing, advertising, and media professionals.
- IAB Canada is partnered with some of the most reputable online brands in Canada, including Kijiji and The Globe and Mail Media Group.
- The site is available in French and English.
- The platform has plenty of other resources, including a podcast and an industry research directory, for employers to use in their recruitment processes.
- The site offers telephonic support and guidance from the IAB Canada team.
- The IAB Canada does not share jobs on its social media pages.
- The site only allows member companies to post vacancies on their job board.
- The job board is not the site's primary purpose.
- The IAB Canada primarily targets Canadian job seekers.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the IAB Canada Job Board.
IAB Canada Job Board vs. MarketingJobsCA:
While IAB Canada's job posting service is only available to members, any employer can post ads to MarketingJobsCA's job board. Unlike MarketingJobsCA, IAB Canada is available in French and English. Although MarketingJobsCA charges C$440.00 for a single job post, the platform may be a better option for employers that aren't members of IAB Canada.
IAB Canada Job Board vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a job posting site that lets employers post single job opportunities for the price of C$99.00. In comparison, IAB Canada only allows its members to post jobs,. However, this service is for free. FreshGigs.ca shares jobs to various other marketing and design sites, while IAB Canada doesn't distribute job posts on its board.
IAB Canada Job Board vs. Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services Job Board:
Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services (CSMPS) Job Board is another option for Canadian businesses looking to advertise roles on a niche job board. In comparison to IAB Canada, the site has fewer total jobs listed, but does allow nonmembers to post opportunities for an extra fee. IAB Canada only lets registered members post jobs to their board.