IAB Canada only allows its members to post job opportunities on its job board. Interested users should contact the organization to find out more.
IAB Canada was started in 1997 as a trade association that focuses on the promotion of digital marketing and advertising. The Bureau conducts research, provides advocacy, organizes events, and hosts a job board via their website.
Their ultimate purpose is to build human capital in the advertising industry, establish and guide industry standards, and ensure that best practices are adhered to within the digital marketing and interactive advertising industry.
- The job board is aimed exclusively at employers in search of marketing, advertising, and media professionals.
- IAB Canada is partnered with some of the most reputable online brands in Canada, including Kijiji and The Globe and Mail Media Group.
- The site is available in French and English.
- The platform has plenty of other resources, including a podcast and an industry research directory, for employers to use in their recruitment processes.
- The site offers telephonic support and guidance from the IAB Canada team.
- The platform does not share jobs on their social media pages.
- The site only allows member companies to post vacancies to their job board.
- The job board is not the site's primary purpose.
- The IAB Canada primarily targets Canadian job seekers.
While we couldn't find any online reviews of IAB Canada's job board, the organization does have a 4.4 out of 5-star rating on its Facebook group.
How to Post a Job on IAB Canada:
IAB Canada only allows registered members to post opportunities to their job board. Interested users should contact the organization to find out more.
IAB Canada vs. MarketingJobsCA:
While IAB Canada's job posting service is only available to members, any employer can post ads to MarketingJobsCA's job board. Unlike MarketingJobsCA, IAB Canada is available in French and English. Although MarketingJobsCA charges C$400.00 for a single job post, the platform may be a better option for employers that aren't members of IAB Canada.
IAB Canada vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a job posting site that lets employers post single job opportunities for the price of C$99.00. In comparison, IAB Canada only allows its members to post jobs,. However, this service is for free. FreshGigs.ca shares jobs to various other marketing and design sites, while IAB Canada doesn't distribute job posts on its board.
IAB Canada vs. Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services:
Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services (CSMPS) is another option for Canadian businesses looking to advertise roles on a niche job board. In comparison to IAB Canada, the site has fewer total jobs listed, but does allow nonmembers to post opportunities for an extra fee. IAB Canada only lets registered members post jobs to their board.
What is IAB Canada?
IAB Canada is a nonprofit membership organization in Canada that seeks to promote and develop digital marketing and interactive advertising. They perform a number of industry-supportive roles such as establishing guidelines and standards, building human capital, training and education as well as hosting a job board.
What does it cost to post a job on IAB Canada?
IAB Canada doesn't charge its members a fee to post jobs to their recruitment board. However, they do not allow nonmembers to post opportunities.
How do I create a membership account with the IAB Canada?
If you would like to become an IAB Canada member, visit their member signup form, enter your details, and select "Submit." A representative will verify your details and get in touch with you to discuss your membership application.