Job ad distribution
Targeted email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
Vancouverjobs.ca connects employers with a large network of qualified candidates in a variety of industries in British Columbia, Canada. The platform enables employers to post jobs directly to the job portal, where posts are shared on social media and other major job boards.
- The platform gives employers access to thousands of active job seekers.
- Vancouverjobs.ca offers a free job posting service.
- Top job categories include warehousing, finance, sales, and customer service.
- Employers have the option to purchase banner advertisements for added exposure.
- Listings are distributed to affiliated job boards, such as Indeed, for maximum visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Vacancies are promoted on the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Vancouverjobs.ca lacks applicant management, candidate matching, and resume filtering services.
- Only banner ads include employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Vancouverjobs.ca.
Single Job Post
Add On: Featured Jobs
Add On: 'Urgent' Job Designation
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Vancouverjobs.ca:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Vancouverjobs.ca.
Posting a job on Vancouverjobs.ca.
Go to Vancouverjobs.ca's website.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYERS" and select "Create Employer Account" from the drop-down list.
Register as an employer.
Complete the online form and check the CAPTCHA box. Then, click on "REGISTER."
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, scroll down and click on "PURCHASE MORE JOB POSTING CREDITS." Under the heading "FREE Job Post(s)," click on "POST JOB" and fill out the online form with your listing's details. Once you're done, click on "PREVIEW JOB."
Purchase your listing.
Review your listing for accuracy and click on "SUBMIT" to publish it. If you selected a paid package, you'll be prompted to complete your purchase via an online payment.
Vancouverjobs.ca vs. CPHR British Columbia & Yukon:
Both Vancouverjobs.ca and CPHR British Columbia & Yukon list jobs in the local market. However, CPHR British Columbia & Yukon primarily advertises HR-related roles. Whole Vancouverjobs.ca is a free job posting service, CPHR British Columbia & Yukon's pricing starts at C$325.00 per post.
Vancouverjobs.ca vs. BCjobs.ca:
Like Vancouverjobs.ca, BCjobs.ca advertises jobs throughout Vancouver and its surrounding areas. While Vancouverjobs.ca has a free job posting option, BCjobs.ca charges C$219.00 for a 60-day listing. However, BCjobs.ca offers resume searches, which Vancouverjobs.ca lacks.
Vancouverjobs.ca vs. WorkBC:
Similar to Vancouverjobs.ca, WorkBC targets the local job market. That being said, WorkBC has an apprentice job feature that matches apprentices and employers, while Vancouverjobs.ca caters to all career levels. Both platforms offer a free job posting service.
What does it cost to post a job on Vancouverjobs.ca?
Vancouverjobs.ca offers a free job posting plan, as well as paid add-ons for increased visibility.
How do I delete a job post on Vancouverjobs.ca?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select the job post you'd like to delete.
- Change its status to "Expired" to remove it from the site.