Posting a job on Talent.com is free for Canadian employers, but they also give you the option of sponsoring your job post to get it at the top of Google's job search results. Contact Talent.com for pricing information on their sponsored posts.
Although headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, local employers and job seekers benefit from Talent.com's global reach. Their job search engine provides access to scores of Canadian jobs and attracts thousands of local and international job seekers every month.
Talent.com features a powerful job search engine. Job posts on Talent.com are sourced from employers' career portals, so they drive potential applicants directly to employers' career sites. Job seekers apply for free. The site attracts job seekers with a broad selection of unique jobs and by constantly indexing new job offers.
- Talent.com connects Canadian employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can list their jobs for free.
- Job posts appear in Talent.com search engine results via employers' career sites.
- Pay-per-click sponsored job listings that increase visibility are available.
- Sponsored job posts appear at the top of Google for Jobs search results.
- Integration with employers' ATSs is offered.
- Canadian employers benefit from their more than 1,000 job network partnerships.
- Job alert emails are included.
- A free mobile app is available to download for Android and iOS users.
- French-Canadian users can access the site in French.
- Only sponsored, pay-per-click job listings appear in Google search results.
- Only sponsored job ads are distributed through their network of partner sites.
- No access to a resume database is offered.
- Candidate matching is not featured.
On Trustpilot, Talent.com has an average rating of 1.8 out of 5 stars, based on more than 80 reviews. There are some negative reviews from job seekers about the type of jobs they were sent, and employers also noted that customer service needed improvement, and they also mentioned that their results did not reflect their actual clicks.
Talent.com vs. Eluta.ca:
Talent.com has a global reach and offers a site dedicated to Canadian jobs, while Eluta.ca has a local focus. Similarities include job search engines with jobs sourced from career sites. Both sites offer free job postings, with Talent.com also featuring pay-per-click promoted posts and Eluta.ca paid promoted 30-day job ads that start at C$199.00.
Talent.com vs. Job Bank:
Talent.com features a global job search engine that sources listings from employers’ career sites, while Job Bank is the job site of Canada’s national employment service. Talent.com features free and pay-per-click promoted job posting options, whereas Job Bank only offers free postings. However, Job Bank is limited to local applicants.
Talent.com vs. ZipRecruiter:
Talent.com provides a global job search engine that links to employers' career portals, while ZipRecruiter features job post syndication to over a hundred other international job boards. Talent.com offers free and pay-per-click promoted job posts, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing is U.S.-based and starts at US$299.00 for one 30-day job ad.
What is Talent.com?
Talent.com is a Canada-based, worldwide job posting site, available in more than 78 different countries. Jobs are listed by city and by category.
How can I edit a Talent.com job posting?
- To edit your Talent.com job postings, log into your Talent.com employer account.
- In the tab listing your jobs, click on the three-dots icon to the right of the listing you want to adjust.
- Click on "Edit."
- Edit your job post.
How can I delete a Talent.com job posting?
Yes, you can delete job postings from your employer dashboard. Simply locate the posting you want to remove and click on "Delete" to the right of the listing.