Posting a job on Talent.com is free for Australian employers, but there is also an option to sponsor posts for increased visibility. Contact Talent.com for pricing information on their sponsored posts.
Although headquartered in Montreal, Canada, local employers and job seekers benefit from Talent.com's global reach. Their job search engine provides access to scores of Australian jobs and attracts thousands of local and global job seekers every month. Local employers wanting to connect with international job seekers should consider this site.
Talent.com features a powerful job search engine. All job posts on Talent.com are sourced from employers' career portals, so they drive potential applicants directly to employers' career sites. Job seekers apply for free.
- The site connects Australian employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can list their jobs for free.
- Job posts appear in Talent.com search engine results via employers' career sites.
- Free job posts appear in the site's general search results.
- Sponsored job posts appear at the top of Google for Jobs search results.
- Integration with employers' ATSs is offered.
- Australian employers benefit from their more than 1,000 job network partnerships.
- Applicants are driven directly to employers' career pages.
- Salary searches and tax calculation add-ons attract more job seekers.
- A free mobile app is available to download for Android and iOS users.
- Only sponsored, pay-per-click job listings appear in Google search results.
- Only sponsored job ads are distributed through their network of partner sites.
- No access to a resume database is featured.
- Candidate matching is not offered.
- No phone support is available to Australian users.
On Trustpilot, Talent.com has an average rating of 3 out of 5 stars, based on more than 40 reviews. While there are some negative reviews from job seekers, there are also several overwhelmingly positive ones from business clients and partners, praising Talent.com's efficiency and customer service.
How to Post a Job on Talent.com:
Eight simple steps for posting your next vacancy on Talent.com.
Posting a job on Talent.com.
Click on "For Employers" on the Talent.com website.
Navigate to the Talent.com home page and click on "For Employers." You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Select "Get Started."
On the Talent.com for Employers page, check that the "Post a job" tab is selected and scroll down until you see the "Get Started" button. Click on "Get Started."
Create an account.
In the "Sign in" pop-up window, click on "Create an account" and follow the prompts to create your free account.
Before your account is created, you will be asked to enter a verification code they send you by email.
Click on "Post a job."
Once your account has been verified, you will see a pop-up window informing you that your account has been created and that you can now start posting jobs. Click on the "Post a job" button in this window.
Enter the job information.
Complete the online form with details about your company and the vacancy you want to advertise, clicking "Next" as you complete each section.
Preview your job post.
Once you've entered all the information about the job, you can review what your post will look like on a desktop and mobile display. Ensure that all the details are correct before clicking on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
Add screening questions.
Next, you can add screening questions to your posting. This is an optional step.
Select a posting plan.
In this final step, you can choose to sponsor your job, for which you will need to enter your payment information. If you want to sponsor your job post, select "Do not boost my job" at the bottom of the page to add your listing for free.
Talent.com vs. CareerOne:
Talent.com and CareerOne both connect employers with job seekers. Talent.com syndicates global jobs from employers' career sites, while CareerOne offers a general job board where local employers can post jobs for free, but inviting applications requires purchasing credits. Talent.com allows free standard job ads and sponsored job posts.
Talent.com vs. Jora:
Both Talent.com and Jora are global job search aggregators with a strong local presence. Both offer free and sponsored job posting options. Only Jora allows jobs to be posted directly on their site, while Talent.com syndicates job listings from employers’ career pages. Neither offers a resume database.
Talent.com vs. LinkedIn:
Talent.com and LinkedIn differ in that Talent.com features a job search engine that displays jobs syndicated from global employers' websites, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job posts. Only Talent.com offers free standard job postings, but both feature flexible pay-per-click options for promoted job listings.
What is Talent.com?
Talent.com is a worldwide job posting site, available in more than 78 countries, that lists jobs by city and by category. It features a site dedicated to Australian jobs.
How do I create a Talent.com account?
How can I edit a Talent.com job posting?
- To edit your Talent.com job postings, log into your Talent.com employer account.
- In the tab listing your jobs, click on the three-dots icon to the right of the listing you want to adjust.
- Click on "Edit."
- Edit your job post.
How can I delete a Talent.com job posting?
Yes, you can delete job postings from your employer dashboard. Simply locate the posting you want to remove and click on "Delete" to the right of the listing.