Direct Job Listing
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
10 Days Resume Access
30 Days Resume Access
90 Days Resume Access
From A$130.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting plans
Resume database access
Targeted email job alerts
Applicant tracking system
*The platform also offers larger bulk posting packages.
**Careerjet's prices are subject to change as it's based on the exchange rate at the time of posting.
Careerjet scans thousands of recruitment websites daily for general listings to be added to their database for job seekers to view. For Australian employers, Careerjet offers an affordable platform that includes standard job posting features, such as job post analytics, resume searches, and bulk posting plans.
At the time of writing, over 93,700 local vacancies were listed on Careerjet's Australian website. Top job categories include healthcare, support work, and managerial positions.
- Careerjet has a dedicated Canadian page for local listings.
- The platform scans over 50,000 thousand job boards and recruitment sites for new vacancies daily.
- Job listings are featured at the top of job search results for increased visibility.
- The site is translated into 28 languages, which is ideal for bilingual hiring.
- Discounts on bulk job posting packages are available.
- The platform offers statistics that track the success of a job ad.
- Employers can search Careerjet's resume database for suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The platform's pricing is available in Australian dollars.
- Careerjet does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site's language translation doesn't include Mandarin or Arabic, which form part of Australia's top five languages.
- Careerjet does not specify its customer care operating hours.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Resume database access is only available as a separate paid service.
On Sitejabber, Careerjet has a 2.5-star rating based on less than a dozen reviews, with several users mentioning receiving "spam emails" from the platform.
How to Post a Job on Careerjet:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Careerjet.
Posting a job on Careerjet.
Go to careerjet.com.au.
Navigate to the Careerjet website and click on "Post a job" toward the left-top corner.
Click on "Post a job."
On the following page, peruse through the different packages and subscriptions available. Then, click on "Post a job" in the banner.
Create your job post.
Fill out the job posting form with your listing's details. Once you're done, click on "Preview."
Preview your job ad.
Read through your listing to ensure that the information you've provided is correct. When you're ready to continue, click on "Pay to post."
Complete your purchase.
On the next page, add your company details to the online form and click on "Continue." Then, furnish your billing information to pay for your job post.
On your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on Careerjet.
Careerjet vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the most popular job posting sites in Australia, boasting over 25 million views per month. Similar to Careerjet, SEEK also offers international job postings. While Careerjet charges A$130.00 per post, SEEK's pricing is dependent on the job title and location, making it difficult to gauge its affordability.
Careerjet vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna and Careerjet offer similarly priced posting plans, with the former platform costing slightly more at A$130.00 per post. Both sites cater to the local and global job markets, but Adzuna is more popular in Australia, which may better suit employers in search of local talent. Careerjet offers paid resume searches, which Adzuna lacks.
Careerjet vs. CareerBuilder:
Both Careerjet and CareerBuilder are general job boards that cater to the Australian job market. While both platforms have a global reach, CareerBuilder stands out as the more well-known job board. However, despite its great exposure, CareerBuilder is the costlier option, charging US$349.00 per month for a single job post.
What does Careerjet do?
Careerjet is a job search engine that adds thousands of job listings from 85,000 international job boards and recruitment websites to its job search engine.
How much does it cost to post a job on Careerjet?
Careerjet's pricing starts at A$130.00 for a standard listing. Resume database access can be purchased separately.
How do I pay Careerjet?
You can pay with a credit or debit card, or alternatively via an invoice that you can pay by card or bank transfer.