National Email Blast
BrokerHunter offers several benefits for employers, such as bulk purchase discounts, exposure to a dedicated audience, and the ability to create employer profiles. Hiring assistants are also available to assist with finding the right candidate for vacancies.
There is no data available to judge how many Canadians frequent the site, but it should be noted that there is no local support for employers based in the country.
- The job board offers a comprehensive range of package options.
- Discounts are offered for bulk job post purchases.
- Employers can gain exposure through email blasts to over 200,000 Financial Services candidates.
- Vacancies can be advertised during webinars hosted by BrokerHunter.
- Banner ads showcasing employer job posts are displayed on the site's homepage for an extra fee.
- Hiring professionals are available to assist with finding qualified candidates.
- Employers can create profiles to better represent their business.
- The site lacks an employer dashboard to manage jobs and candidates.
- The site is not available in French.
- No local support is available.
We were unable to find reviews of BrokerHunter.
How to Post a Job on BrokerHunter:
Four easy steps for posting a job on BrokerHunter.
Posting a job on BrokerHunter
Click on "Employers/Post a Job."
Navigate to the BrokerHunter home page and click on "Employers/Post a Job."
Select a job posting package.
Select a package from the options listed, then click "Post a job."
Enter your job details.
Fill in the fields on the page and select any upgrades you would like to purchase. Click the "Preview Post" button to proceed to the payments page.
Fill in your credit card details.
Fill in your credit card details, and click on "Process Payment." Your job post will be uploaded to BrokerHunter.
BrokerHunter vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike BrokerHunter, eFinancialCareers has a database of over 1.5 million resumes and dedicated account managers. The site states that it has over 1.5 million visitors per month, while BrokerHunter offers access to over 200,000 finance professionals. eFinancialCareers has 24 sites and over 45 online partners, allowing them to provide better exposure.
BrokerHunter vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a job board created by the Canadian government and is free to use. It is a general job board, meaning that it has a more varied audience than BrokerHunter. Job Bank offers fewer hiring features than BrokerHunter, but both job boards can be used since the former is free, providing job posts with more exposure.
BrokerHunter vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Accountingjobs.ca is a local finance job board on the larger Jobs.ca website. It is available in French, and costs $325.00 for a single job post. Accountingjobs.ca is more costly than BrokerHunter and has a smaller audience, making BrokerHunter a more affordable option.
Where can I find financial advisors looking for work?
What is BrokerHunter?
BrokerHunter is a financial services job board for finance professionals.
What does BrokerHunter cost?
BrokerHunter's pricing starts at US$295.00.