National Email Blast
BrokerHunter provides a wide range of package options for employers, as well as added features such as banner ads and exposure during webinars. The site also offers assistance with hiring if you need a more hands-on approach to finding the best candidate.
- The job board offers a comprehensive range of package options.
- Discounts are offered for bulk job post purchases.
- Employers can gain exposure through email blasts to over 200,000 Financial Services candidates.
- Vacancies can be advertised during webinars hosted by BrokerHunter.
- Employers can choose to receive more exposure by purchasing banner ads.
- Hiring professionals are available to assist with finding qualified candidates.
- Employers can create profiles to better represent their business.
- The site lacks an employer dashboard to manage jobs and candidates.
- Employers must pay an extra fee to have job posts shared on social media.
- Competitors such as CareerBank have lower prices.
- Similar job boards such as eFinancialCareers have a much larger audience and network of partner sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of BrokerHunter.
How to Post a Job on BrokerHunter:
Four easy steps for posting a job on BrokerHunter.
Posting a Job on BrokerHunter.
Click on "EMPLOYERS / POST A JOB."
Navigate to the BrokerHunter home page and click on "EMPLOYERS / POST A JOB."
Select a job posting package.
Select a package from the options listed, then click on "Post Job" or "Purchase," depending on the plan you've chosen.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about your vacancy, select any upgrades you would like to purchase. When complete, click on the "Preview Job" button to review your job add for accuracy.
Click on "Edit" to return to make changes to your job post.
Click on "Payment" to proceed to the next step.
Make the payment.
Review your order details and complete the online form with your account and payment details. Click on "Process Payment" to purchase and publish your job ad.
BrokerHunter vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike BrokerHunter, eFinancialCareers has a database of over 1.5 million resumes and dedicated account managers. eFinancialCareers states that it has over 1.5 million visitors per month, while BrokerHunter offers exposure to over 200,000 finance professionals.
BrokerHunter vs. FinancialPositions:
FinancialPositions offers features such as applicant tracking, candidate profiles sent via email, and the ability to send candidates a message directly. In comparison, BrokerHunter lacks these features but offers exposure in email alerts to job seekers and assistance from hiring professionals.
BrokerHunter vs. CareerBank:
CareerBank offers far more product options than BrokerHunter with pricing starting at $199.00. CareerBank has several employer benefits, such as sharing posts to the site's Facebook page, highlighted posts, post distribution to other job boards, and resume access. The site offers a few more features than BrokerHunter with more affordable pricing.
What is BrokerHunter?
BrokerHunter is a financial services job board for finance professionals.
Where can I find financial advisors looking for work?
You can find qualified financial advisors on BrokerHunter. The site is a financial services job board used by a range of finance professionals.
What does BrokerHunter cost?
BrokerHunter's pricing starts at $295.00 for a single job post.