From $349.00 /post.
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Live chat support
Simply Paraplanner helps employers find skilled candidates to fill a variety of virtual financial services roles, such as paraplanning, administration, and client services. The platform offers one-off job posts, as well as robust candidate screening and premier search services for users with advanced recruitment needs.
While the platform is a valuable resource for companies wanting to connect with a highly specialized pool of financial planning talent, it is costlier than some of its rival job boards, such as CareerBank and FPA Job Board. The site also lacks job distribution tools for added reach.
- There are several 30- and 60-day job posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can peruse the job board's resume database for suitable candidates.
- Listings are promoted on Simply Paraplanner's Twitter and Facebook pages for maximum visibility.
- The job board gives companies a highly targeted approach to hiring virtual financial and paraplanning candidates.
- The platform offers additional candidate screening, interviewing, and assessment services.
- Vacancies are added to the site's e-newsletter for increased exposure.
- Employers can add their company logo and promotional video to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies can be added to the top of the site's job search results with a featured employer image for added reach.
- There is live chat support for employers in need of assistance during the recruitment process.
- Compared to some of its competitors, Simply Paraplanner is costly.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Simply Paraplanner.
30-Day Part-time/Temp Job Listing
60-Day Part-time/Temp Job Listing
30-Day Job Listing
60-Day Job Listing
How to Post a Job on Simply Paraplanner:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Simply Paraplanner.
Posting a job on Simply Paraplanner.
Visit the Simply Paraplanner website.
From the home page, click on "Employers" and select "Post A DIY Job" from the drop-down menu.
Start the job posting process.
Tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and click on the blue "LISTING DETAILS" button on the right-hand side of the page to proceed.
Create your listing.
Add your personal details to the top of the online form to create an account. Then, enter your job posting's details, including the job title, location, and application email. Once you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
You can also click on "SAVE DRAFT" to return to your listing at a later stage.
Complete your purchase.
Review your job post for accuracy and once satisfied, click on "SUBMIT LISTING." On the next page, add your billing and credit card information to the online form and click on "PLACE ORDER" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live.
Simply Paraplanner vs. FPA Job Board:
FPA Job Board offers free internship postings for members and its paid packages start from $50.00 per post for members. In comparison, Simply Paraplanner's pricing starts at $349.00 for a 30-day part-time listing, making it the costlier option. Both sites feature resume searches, but only FPA Job Board offers job distribution.
Simply Paraplanner vs. CFP Board Career Center:
While CFP Board Career Center primarily posts financial planning roles, Simply Paraplanner reaches a wider audience with virtual paraplanning and customer service vacancies. Of the two, Simply Paraplanner is more affordable, charging $349.00 for a 30-day part-time post, while CFP Board Career Center charges $490.00 for a 30-day listing.
Simply Paraplanner vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is a popular job board for the general job market. In comparison, Simply Paraplanner gives employers access to a niche pool of virtual financial and paraplanning talent. The sites are similarly priced, with Simply Paraplanner charging $349.00 for a 30-day part-time listing, while CareerBuilder's Lite plan is $349.00 per month.
What is Simply Paraplanner?
Simply Paraplanner is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in search of virtual paraplanning, financial planning, customer service, and administrative roles throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Simply Paraplanner?
Simply Paraplanner's pricing starts at $349.00 for a 30-day part-time listing.
How do I create an account on Simply Paraplanner?
- Navigate to Simply Paraplanner's home page and click on "Login/Register" toward the top-right corner.
- Fill out the online registration form and ensure you select "Employer" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "REGISTER."