eFinancial Careers does not list prices on its website. Job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can contact eFinancialCareers for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers is a leading financial services careers website with a global footprint. Employers benefit from their financial sector expertise and their highly trafficked job site. 46% of web traffic to eFinancialCareers comes from the U.S., pointing to its popularity in the U.S. job market.
eFinancialCareers connects companies to top financial talent, including business analysts, asset managers, investment bankers, and more. Its niche audience of 1.5 million financial professionals and extensive resume database are its standout features.
- Employers have options to purchase 1-5 job listings at a time.
- Employers can post jobs quickly and easily using self-service job credits.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, more diverse candidate pool.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for U.S. customers.
- Employers are connected to a global pool of 1.5 million financial specialists.
- Services extend across 24 sites dedicated to major financial centers across the world.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- Job seekers can receive job alerts.
- The website has a mobile app that increases job ad visibility.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
eFinancialCareers resides under the DHI group — a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No negative reviews by employers were found. On Sitejabber, eFinancialCareers has received a 5-star rating from a single user.
Three job seekers on Trustpilot rate eFinancialCareers with 2.9 out of 5 stars due to reported difficulties using the site. One user states that the site is "good for jobs."
How to Post a Job on eFinancialCareers:
Two easy steps for posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Click on "Recruiters."
Navigate to the eFinancialCareers home page and click on "Recruiters," then "Post a job" on the next page.
Complete the form and talk to a consultant.
Complete the online form, then click on the green "Submit" button at the bottom.
Employers also have the option to call the number provided onscreen. One of their consultants will be in contact to discuss your job posting requirements.
eFinancialCareers vs. LinkedIn:
Both eFinancialCareers and LinkedIn offer global financial sector employers job posting solutions. eFinancialCareers doesn’t provide pricing details. LinkedIn has pay-per-click options and their paid plans start at $2,399.00 per year. eFinancialCareers provides dedicated account managers, while LinkedIn offers lead management.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that Indeed features all job categories. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site. Indeed offers free unpromoted job posts and pay-per-click promoted job listings that start at $5.00. Similarities include extensive resume databases and mobile integration.
eFinancialCareers vs. FinancialJobsWeb.com:
eFinancialCareers has a global reach, while FinancialJobsWeb.com caters exclusively to U.S. financial sector jobs. Both are highly trafficked sites and both distribute job posts to other leading job boards. Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for pricing information. FinancialJobsWeb.com's prices start at $225.00.
How much does eFinancialCareers cost?
eFinancialCareers does not make pricing readily available on its website.
How do I create an eFinancialCareers account?
To create an account where you can post jobs and manage eFinancialCareers job postings, go to their home page for your country and click on "Recruiters," then "Post a Job."
How can I edit an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To make changes to one of your eFinancialCareers job postings, log into your account and select the posting from your list of active jobs. Once you open the posting, you can change any of the information. Click on "Save" to update your changes.
How can I delete an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To delete one of your job postings, select it within your dashboard and click on the "Delete" button.