eFinancial Careers' pricing is not readily available on their website, and job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers is a leading financial services careers website with a global footprint. Employers benefit from the site's financial sector expertise and their highly trafficked job site. Around 46% of web traffic to eFinancialCareers comes from the U.S., pointing to its popularity in the U.S. job market.
eFinancialCareers' niche audience of 1.5 million financial professionals and extensive resume database are its standout features. However, the platform's pricing is not readily available on their website, making it hard to gauge the job board's affordability.
- The job board is dedicated to both the local and international finance sectors.
- Employers can post jobs quickly and easily using self-service job credits.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, more diverse candidate pool.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for U.S. customers.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The website has a mobile app for increased job ad visibility.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
While online reviews of eFinancialCareers are limited, the platform received a 5-star rating from a single user on Sitejabber. Several job seekers on Trustpilot rated eFinancialCareers with 2.4 out of 5 stars due to reported difficulties using the site, while one user stated that the site is "good for jobs."
How to Post a Job on eFinancialCareers:
Two easy steps for posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Posting a Job on eFinancialCareers.
Go to the eFinancialCareers home page.
From the home page, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner. Then, click on "Post Jobs" on the next page.
Complete the online contact form.
Scroll down and complete the online form labeled "Find your solution" and check the box beside "Post Jobs." Once you're done, click on "Submit."
One of the job board's consultants will be in contact to discuss your job posting requirements.
eFinancialCareers vs. FinancialJobsWeb.com:
eFinancialCareers has a global reach, while FinancialJobsWeb.com exclusively advertises U.S. financial sector jobs. Both are highly trafficked sites and both distribute job posts to other leading job boards. However, employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for pricing information, while FinancialJobsWeb.com's prices start at $225.00.
eFinancialCareers vs. LinkedIn:
Both eFinancialCareers and LinkedIn offer global financial sector employers job posting solutions. While eFinancialCareers doesn’t provide pricing details, LinkedIn has pay-per-click options and paid plans depending on your hiring needs. eFinancialCareers provides dedicated account managers, while LinkedIn offers lead management.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that the latter platform caters to all job categories. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site, but Indeed offers free unpromoted job posts and pay-per-click promoted job listings that start at $5.00. Similarities include extensive resume databases and mobile integration.
How much does eFinancialCareers cost?
eFinancialCareers does not make pricing readily available on its website. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for more information.
How do I create an eFinancialCareers account?
- Go to eFinancialCareers' home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters," then click on "Post Jobs."
- Fill out the online contact form toward the bottom-right of the page, and a representative will be in touch to set up your account.
How can I edit an eFinancialCareers job posting?
- Log in to your account and select the posting from your list of active jobs.
- Once you open the posting, you can change any of the information.
- Click on "Save" to update your changes.
How can I delete an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To delete one of your job postings, select it within your dashboard and click on the "Delete" button.