Contact for quote.
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Dedicated account manager
Phone and email.
eFinancialCareers is a leading financial services careers website with a global footprint. Employers benefit from the site's financial sector expertise and their highly trafficked job site. Around 46% of web traffic to eFinancialCareers comes from the U.S., pointing to its popularity in the local job market.
eFinancialCareers' niche audience of 1.5 million financial professionals and extensive resume database are its standout features. However, the platform's pricing is not readily available on their website, making it hard to gauge the job board's affordability.
- The job board is dedicated to both the local and international finance sectors.
- Employers can post jobs quickly and easily using self-service job credits.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, more diverse candidate pool.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for U.S. customers.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The website has a mobile app for increased job ad visibility.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
While online reviews of eFinancialCareers are limited, the platform has a 4.6-star rating based on more than 150 reviews on Trustpilot. The majority of users praised the site's affordable pricing, excellent customer service, and insightful features.
eFinancialCareers' pricing is not readily available on its website, and job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers vs. FinancialJobsWeb.com:
eFinancialCareers has a global reach, while FinancialJobsWeb.com primarily advertises U.S. financial sector jobs. Both are highly trafficked sites and distribute listings to other leading job boards. However, employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for pricing information, while FinancialJobsWeb.com's prices start at $225.00.
eFinancialCareers vs. LinkedIn:
Both eFinancialCareers and LinkedIn offer global financial sector employers job posting solutions. While eFinancialCareers doesn’t provide pricing details, LinkedIn has pay-per-click options and paid plans depending on your hiring needs. eFinancialCareers provides dedicated account managers, while LinkedIn offers lead management.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that the latter platform caters to all job categories. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site, but Indeed offers free unpromoted job posts and pay-per-application promoted listings starting at $5.00. Similarities include extensive resume databases and mobile integration.