Mortgage Bankers Association Career Center
From $99.00 /post for members and $144.00 /post for nonmembers.
Up to 60 days.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Founded in 1913, the MBA is a well-established membership organization that supports the real estate finance industry through advocacy, career resources, industry news and insights, and a career center to connect employers with job seekers in the U.S. The key features of the job board include job board syndication, email alerts, and 60-day job ads.
The MBA Career Center offers a number of job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs. While the platform lacks a free job posting option, it is still more affordable than most competitors and offers employers comprehensive recruitment features to streamline the hiring process.
- The MBA Career Center is a niche job board that offers employers a targeted approach to hiring.
- The TalentBoost upgrade syndicates job ads to over 1,000 partner job boards.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates.
- Job posts are active for up to 60 days.
- Employers can manage job posts and candidates from the employer dashboard.
- Listings are emailed to over 1,500 MBA professionals with the Premium package.
- Job posts can be promoted on various social media networks for increased exposure.
- MBA members benefit from discounted job posting rates.
- The platform offers bulk job posting plans for large-scale hiring.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as CareerBank and FinancialJobsWeb.com.
- The platform lacks a free job posting option.
- Reduced rates only apply to MBA members.
- The cost of additional upgrades can quickly escalate the cost of job postings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the MBA Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting for Intern/Entry-Level Positions
30-Day Basic Posting
30-Day Enhanced Posting
Job Flash Package Plus Upgrades
5 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
30-Day Brand Advertising Placement
30-Day Home Page Ad
30-Day Premium Job Flash Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Single Resume Puchase
*The MBA Career Center offers a number of additional upgrades at checkout.
How to Post a Job on the MBA Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on the MBA Career Center.
Posting a job on the MBA Career Ceter.
Navigate to the MBA Career Center home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form beneath the "New Users Create an Account" heading with your details. Then, click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Select a job posting plan that best suits your hiring needs. Scroll down and fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Check the preview of your job post for accuracy. Click on "Edit" to make any changes. Once you're happy with your job post, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Select optional upgrades.
Check the corresponding boxes of any additional upgrades that you would like to add to your job post for increased exposure. Click on "No Thanks" or "Add Upgrades" toward the bottom of the page to continue.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your order and choose to pay by credit card, invoice, or PayPal. Once the purchase is complete, your job post will be added to the MBA Career Center website.
MBA Career Center vs. CareerBank:
Both CareerBank and MBA Career Center feature advanced recruitment tools and services, including job board syndication, a resume database, and email job alerts. The MBA Career Center is the more affordable option and caters to a more specific audience of real estate finance professionals, making it the better option for targeted hiring.
MBA Career Center vs. eFinancialCareers:
eFinancialCareers does not disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to judge its affordability. However, the platform gives employers access to a larger audience of international financial professionals, whereas the MBA Career Center is limited to the U.S. job market. Both platforms feature job board syndication and a resume database.
MBA Career Center vs. FinancialJobsWeb.com:
FinancialJobsWeb.com is a more general financial job board, whereas the MBA Career Center offers employers access to a more specialized audience of real estate finance professionals. While both platforms feature job board syndication, the MBA Career Center is the more affordable option for employers on a tight budget.
What does the Mortgage Bankers Association do?
The Mortgage Bankers Association is a national membership organization that represents and supports the real estate finance industry in the U.S. through advocacy, career resources, industry news and insights, and a career center.
What is the MBA Career Center?
The MBA Career Center is the official banking job board of the MBA and allows users to advertise vacancies and connect with a specialized audience of professionals in real estate finance.
What does it cost to post a job in the MBA Career Center?
The MBA Career Center's pricing starts from $99.00 per job post for entry-level vacancies for members. MBA members benefit from discounted rates, and the platform offers a number of job posting plans, bulk packages, and upgrades to suit different budget and hiring needs.
How do I create an account on the MBA Career Center?
- Go to the MBA Career Center home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form beneath the "New Users Create an Account" heading with your details.
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.