Single 30-Day Internship Posting
Single 30-day Job Posting Package
Three 30-day Job Posting Package
Five 30-day Job Posting Package
*IREM offers discounts for bulk job posts, as well as additional job post enhancements and advertising options.
IREM offers various useful resources, certifications, and training for real estate professionals. Despite creating a strong community, their job board does not have the same reach as competitors. IREM is a good option for finding niche real estate positions, such as executive director of housing, housing bond program administrator, and more.
- Internships can be listed for free.
- The job board is more likely to list niche industry positions than general job boards with a broader reach.
- IREM is a more affordable option than rival real estate job board, EstateJobs.com.
- Listings can be promoted with banner ads, featured jobs, job posting videos, and more.
- Job posts come with access to a resume database.
- Applicant management tools are available to employers.
- Employers listing more than 10 jobs automatically qualify for bulk job posting discounts.
- Employers have access to useful resources pertaining to government compliance, crafting great job posts, and more.
- There are various branding solutions to customize employer profile pages.
- The company can be reached via both telephone and email.
- There are no free job posting options. Only internships are free to list.
- Competing job boards such as A.CRE Jobs have free posting options.
- The candidate resume database has around 600 resumes, compared to SelectLeaders's database of over 300,000.
- The job board has an average of 2,000 monthly users, compared to more than 120,000 on A.CRE Jobs.
IREM Job Board has no Better Business Bureau accreditation and we could not find any customer reviews online.
How to Post a Job on IREM Job Board:
Eleven easy steps for posting a job on the IREM Job Board.
Posting a job on the IREM Job Board.
Go to the Institute of Real Estate Management home page.
Navigate to irem.org and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and click on "Job board." Click on it to start the job posting process.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab.
The "EMPLOYERS" tab is in the top-right corner of the jobs page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
The "POST A JOB" button is highlighted in blue.
Create an account.
Click on the "New Users Sign Up" button to create a new IREM account or add your login details in the text field if you already have one.
Fill in the form.
Add your relevant details, including your name, job title, email, and more. Click on the "Save & Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
Repeat the process for you billing information on the next page.
Click on "POST JOBS."
You will get a message on the next page informing you that your registration has been completed. Click on "POST JOBS" to continue the process.
Create your job post.
Add details about your job post, including the job title, job description, requirements, salary, and more in the relevant fields. Click on "Preview Job" to see what it looks like.
Proceed to checkout.
Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button highlighted in yellow.
Select a posting package.
Choose one of four job posting packages that suit your needs and click on "Continue."
Choose a job post enhancement to further promote your job post and give it more exposure, or skip this step by leaving all the boxes unchecked and clicking on "Continue to Payment" at the bottom of the page.
Pay for you listing.
Add your payment details in the relevant fields and click on "Pay With Credit Card." This concludes the process.
IREM Job Board vs. SelectLeaders:
SelectLeaders handpick their candidates to ensure that employers find the best real estate talent available, justifying a higher price than IREM Job Board. They also reach a wider audience and have a significantly larger resume database than IREM, and more employers use the site to find real estate talent. This makes them the better option.
IREM Job Board vs. A.CRE Jobs:
A.CRE Jobs attracts more than 120,000 views each month, while IREM Job Board cites just over 7,000 monthly views. This gives A.CRE Jobs listings a greater reach. However, this is not reflected in its pricing. IREM Job Board is the costlier option, and A.CRE Jobs has free job posting options too.
IREM Job Board vs. EstateJobs.com:
EstateJobs.com is the costlier option and boasts a larger candidate resume database, although IREM Job Board employers can access resumes when they pay for a job post, while EstateJobs.com charges a separate fee. Both platforms offer various means of promoting job posts and have a similar set of recruitment features.