Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Since 2014, Adventures in CRE has been supporting the global real estate industry through career advancement resources, educational courses, networking events, podcasts, industry articles, and a real estate job board. Employers can take advantage of the free and paid job posting options, as well as the resume database to fill their vacancies.
A.CRE Jobs caters primarily to the U.S. job market and is more affordable than most competitors; however, the platform lacks advanced recruitment tools, such as job board syndication and social media promotion.
- A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the global commercial real estate industry.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Standard job posts are active for up to 90 days.
- Featured jobs ads are advertised in the A.CRE weekly blog series, "Jobs of the Week."
- A.CRE Jobs is more affordable than several competitors, such as SelectLeaders and EstateJobs.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
- The site does not offer advanced candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of A.CRE Jobs.
A.CRE Sponsored Job
A.CRE Jobs vs. SelectLeaders:
SelectLeaders and A.CRE jobs both target the real estate job market and feature a resume database. A.CRE Jobs is the more affordable platform, thanks to its free job posting service, whereas SelectLeaders charges $449.00 per post. However, job posts are shared across SelectLeaders' network of partner sites, offering greater exposure.
A.CRE Jobs vs. EstateJobs.com:
EstateJobs.com is a similar platform to A.CRE Jobs. Unlike the latter, EstateJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option and its paid plans start from $329.00 per 45-day job post, making A.CRE Jobs a better option for employers on a tight budget. Both sites feature a resume database, but EstateJobs.com charges $299.00 for this feature.
A.CRE Jobs vs. ARES Career Center:
ARES Career Center is a job board hosted by a membership organization, whereas A.CRE Jobs is exclusively a job board. Both sites allow users to post vacancies for free, but only A.CRE Jobs has a sponsored option to increase job ad exposure. ARES has a narrower focus and primarily lists real estate research positions.
What does it cost to post a job on A.CRE Jobs?
Apart from A.CRE Jobs' free standard job posting package, the platform also offers a Sponsored plan that costs $99.00.
How do I delete a job post on A.CRE Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, select "Manage Jobs" in the left menu bar.
- Find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "Delete."
- Click on "OK" to confirm your decision.