A.CRE Sponsored Job
Since 2014, Adventures in CRE has been supporting the global real estate industry through career advancement resources, educational courses, networking events, podcasts, industry articles, and a real estate job board. Employers can take advantage of the free and paid job posting options, as well as the resume database to fill their vacancies.
A.CRE Jobs caters primarily to the U.S. job market and is more affordable than most competitors; however, the platform lacks advanced recruitment tools, such as job board syndication and social media promotion.
- A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the global commercial real estate industry.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Standard job posts are active for up to 90 days.
- Featured jobs ads are advertised in the A.CRE weekly blog series, “Jobs of the Week.”
- A.CRE Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as SelectLeaders and EstateJobs.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
- The site lacks advanced candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of A.CRE Jobs.
How to Post a Job on A.CRE Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on A.CRE Jobs.
Posting a job on A.CRE Jobs.
Navigate to the A.CRE Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
Select the "Employer" tab and fill out the online form. Then, click on "Register Your Account."
Select a job posting package.
From your employer dashboard, select "Submit Job" in the left menu bar and choose a job posting package by checking the appropriate box. Then, click on "Listing Details."
Create your job post.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Check your job ad for accuracy. Click on "Edit listing" to make any changes. Once you're happy with the job post, click on "Submit Listing."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
On the next page, review your order and enter your billing details. Select a payment method and click on "Place order" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be added to the A.CRE Jobs website.
If you chose the free job posting option, simply click on "Place Order" to submit your job ad.
A.CRE Jobs vs. SelectLeaders:
SelectLeaders and A.CRE jobs both target the real estate job market and feature a resume database. A.CRE Jobs is the more affordable platform thanks to its free job posting service, whereas SelectLeaders charges $525.00 for a single job post. However, job posts are shared across SelectLeaders' network of partner sites, offering greater exposure.
A.CRE Jobs vs. EstateJobs:
EstateJobs is a similar platform to A.CRE Jobs. Unlike the latter, EstateJobs does not offer a free job posting option and its paid plans start from $329.00 per 45-day job post, making A.CRE Jobs the better option for employers on a tight budget. Both platforms feature a resume database, but EstateJobs charges $299.00 for this feature.
A.CRE Jobs vs. American Real Estate Society (ARES):
ARES is a membership organization that features a career center, whereas A.CRE Jobs is exclusively a job board. Both platforms allow users to post vacancies for free, but only A.CRE Jobs has a sponsored option to increase job ad exposure. ARES has a narrower focus and caters primarily to academic and real estate research positions.
What is A.CRE Jobs?
A.CRE Jobs is the career portal and real estate job board of Adventures in CRE (Commercial Real Estate) that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with real estate professionals both locally and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on A.CRE Jobs?
Apart from A.CRE Jobs' free standard job posting package, the platform also offers a "Sponsored" plan that costs $99.00.
How do I create an account on A.CRE Jobs?
- Go to the A.CRE Jobs home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Employer" tab and fill out the online form.
- Click on "Register Your Account."
How do I delete a job post on A.CRE Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, select "Manage Jobs" in the left menu bar.
- Find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "Delete."
- Click on "OK" to confirm your decision.