A.CRE Sponsored Job
A.CRE Jobs provides employers with an easy-to-use portal to advertise vacancies and connect with a global audience of specialized real estate professionals. The platform also features a range of additional career resources, such as educational courses, networking events, podcasts, and industry articles.
While A.CRE Jobs is a good career resource for employers and job seekers in the real estate industry, the platform only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and features very few local job listings. In addition, the company lacks local customer support channels and U.K. employers may be better served by a dedicated local job board.
- A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the global commercial real estate industry.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Standard job posts are active for up to 90 days.
- Featured jobs ads are advertised in the A.CRE weekly blog series, “Jobs of the Week.”
- A.CRE Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as EG Jobs and Property Week Jobs.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
- The site lacks advanced candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are very few U.K. listings on the website.
- The company lacks local customer support channels in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of A.CRE Jobs.
How to Post a Job on A.CRE Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on A.CRE Jobs.
Posting a job on A.CRE Jobs.
Navigate to the A.CRE Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
Select the "Employer" tab and fill out the online form. Then, click on "Register Your Account."
Select a job posting package.
From your employer dashboard, select "Submit Job" in the left menu bar and choose a job posting package by checking the appropriate box. Then, click on "Listing Details."
Create your job post.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Check your job ad for accuracy. Click on "Edit listing" to make any changes. Once you're happy with the job post, click on "Submit Listing."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
On the next page, review your order and enter your billing details. Select a payment method and click on "Place order" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be added to the A.CRE Jobs website.
If you chose the free job posting option, simply click on "Place Order" to submit your job ad.
A.CRE Jobs vs. EG Jobs:
EG Jobs is much less affordable than A.CRE Jobs, charging £1,682.00 +VAT per post, whereas the former offers both free and paid job posting plans, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, EG Jobs is the more popular option in the U.K., making it the better option for local hiring.
A.CRE Jobs vs. Property Week Jobs:
Property Week Jobs charges £400.00 +VAT for a 28-day job post, whereas A.CRE Jobs offers a free job posting service with a 90-day duration, offering employers greater value. However, A.CRE Jobs is less popular in the U.K. than Property Week Jobs, making the latter the better option for local employers.
A.CRE Jobs vs. Property Jobs:
Unlike A.CRE Jobs, Property Jobs syndicates job ads across its network of job boards, offering employers greater exposure. The platform also features bulk job posting plans, which A.CRE lacks; however, it does not offer a free job posting option, making the latter the more budget-friendly option.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
May 31, 2021
What is A.CRE Jobs?
A.CRE Jobs is the career portal and real estate job board of Adventures in CRE (Commercial Real Estate) that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with real estate professionals both locally and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on A.CRE Jobs?
Apart from A.CRE Jobs' free standard job posting package, the platform also offers a "Sponsored" plan that costs US$99.00.
How do I create an account on A.CRE Jobs?
- Go to the A.CRE Jobs home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Employer" tab and fill out the online form.
- Click on "Register Your Account."
How do I delete a job post on A.CRE Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, select "Manage Jobs" in the left menu bar.
- Find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "Delete."
- Click on "OK" to confirm your decision.