Job post duration
CV database access
Job ad distribution
A.CRE Jobs provides employers with an easy-to-use portal to advertise vacancies and connect with a global audience of specialized real estate professionals. The platform also features a range of additional career resources, such as educational courses, networking events, podcasts, and industry articles.
While A.CRE Jobs is a good career resource for employers and job seekers in the real estate industry, the platform only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and features very few local job listings. In addition, the company lacks local customer support channels and U.K. employers may be better served by a dedicated local job board.
- A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the global commercial real estate industry.
- The site features a CV database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Standard job posts are active for up to 90 days.
- Featured jobs ads are advertised in the A.CRE weekly blog series, "Jobs of the Week."
- A.CRE Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as EG Jobs and Property Week Jobs.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job ad distribution.
- The site does not offer advanced candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are very few U.K. listings on the website.
- The company does not have local customer support channels in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of A.CRE Jobs.
A.CRE Sponsored Job
A.CRE Jobs vs. EG Jobs:
EG Jobs is costlier than A.CRE Jobs and charges £1,682.00 +VAT per post, whereas the former offers both free and paid job posting plans, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, EG Jobs is the more popular option in the U.K., which may be the better choice for local hiring.
A.CRE Jobs vs. Property Week Jobs:
Property Week Jobs charges £400.00 +VAT for a 28-day job post, whereas A.CRE Jobs offers a free job posting plan with a 90-day duration, offering employers greater value. However, A.CRE Jobs is less popular in the U.K. than Property Week Jobs, making the latter the better option for local employers.
A.CRE Jobs vs. Property Jobs:
Unlike A.CRE Jobs, Property Jobs syndicates job ads across its network of sites, offering employers greater exposure. The platform also features bulk job posting plans, which A.CRE lacks; however, it does not offer a free job posting option, making the latter the more budget-friendly option.
What does it cost to post a job on A.CRE Jobs?
Apart from A.CRE Jobs' free standard job posting package, the platform also offers a Sponsored plan that costs US$99.00.