Post a Single Job Listing
Add 5 CV Credits to Your Job
EG Jobs is a real estate job board that advertises available job positions in the U.K.'s commercial and residential property industry. With EG Jobs, employers can manage multiple ads from a dashboard, advertise jobs with their company logo, and receive direct job postings from candidates already qualified in the field.
- EG Jobs offers a niche job board that targets candidates who meet employers' job criteria.
- Local businesses that advertise with EG Jobs include Stags, Oyster Partnership, Blayze Group, Cobalt, and the City of London.
- Employers can advertise jobs with their company logo and information.
- EG Jobs sends email alerts to qualified candidates who meet employers' criteria.
- Employers can automatically download CVs from promising candidates.
- According to EG Jobs, the site receives over 52,000 job seeker visits per month and an average of 16 applications per ad.
- EG Jobs' candidate database includes CVs from more than 14,000 job seekers.
- The website offers tools that help track and manage applications.
- There is no free posting option.
- The website lacks robust features like job ad and salary statistics.
- Compared to competitors such as Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs, EG Jobs is the more costly option.
We were unable to find online reviews of EG Jobs.
How to Post a Job Ad on EG Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on EG Jobs.
Posting a Job ad on EG Jobs.
Navigate to the recruiters page.
Go to EG Job's website and click on "Post jobs" in the top-right corner. After clicking on this option, you'll immediately be redirected to the recruiters portal.
Click on "Advertise now."
Select the "Advertise Now" button.
Create an account.
Next, you'll be prompted to either log in or create a new account. For new employers, click on "Create an account." Complete the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" to proceed.
You will need to verify your account. Check you email inbox for a verification email and follow the link to complete the process.
Once you've successfully verified your email address, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Click on the "Advertise now" button and complete the online form with information about the job you want to advertise. When complete, click on "Save and continue."
Click on "Add supporting documents" to include documents with your job posting.
Alternatively, click on "Go straight to basket" to proceed to the next step.
Purchase and publish your job ad.
Before reaching the checkout page, there is an option to upgrade your job posting. Click on "Continue to basket," select "Checkout," and review your order. When you're ready, click on "Pay online" to make the payment and publish your post.
EG Jobs vs. TheLawyer.com:
The key differences between TheLawyer.com and EG Jobs are the two competitors' target markets and pricing. While TheLawyer.com advertises general legal jobs, including those that focus on estate law, EG Jobs targets the entire real estate industry. TheLawyer.com does not disclose pricing, but EG Jobs offers plans starting from £1,682.00 +VAT.
EG Jobs vs. Jobsite:
While Jobsite is a general job board with a starting price of £89.00 +VAT per individual post, EG Jobs is a real estate job board that charges £1,682.00 +VAT per post. With EG Jobs, employers enjoy benefits such as applicant tracking and management tools — both of which are missing from Jobsite's plans.
EG Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a free job board with incredible reach. EG Jobs, on the other hand, offers costly job postings and is limited to the U.K. EG Jobs provides basic features, such as a dashboard and email alerts, which are similar to Indeed's features. However, EG Jobs is a niche job board that promises over 52,000 job seeker visits per month.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on EG Jobs?
EG Jobs' pricing starts from £1,682.00 +VAT per post.
How can I create an employer's account on EG Jobs?
- Go to EG Jobs' website.
- Click on "Post jobs" in the top-right corner.
- Select the "Advertise now" button.
- Click on "Create an account."
- Complete the online form.
- Click on "Create an account."
How do I edit a job ad on EG Jobs?
Registered EG Jobs employers can edit and delete any job ad from their personalized dashboard.