From £1,682.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Targeted job email alerts
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
EG Jobs is a real estate job board that advertises job positions in the U.K.'s commercial and residential property industry. With EG Jobs, employers can manage multiple ads from a user-friendly dashboard, advertise jobs with their company logo, and receive CVs from candidates already qualified in the field.
While EG Jobs gives employers access to a niche network of professionals, it lacks certain key hiring tools, such as job ad distribution and social media promotion. The platform is also costlier than competitors Property Week Jobs and RICS Recruit.
- EG Jobs offers a niche job board that targets candidates who meet employers' job criteria.
- Local businesses that have advertised with EG Jobs include Stags, Oyster Partnership, and the City of London.
- Employers can advertise jobs with their company logo and information to aid brand awareness.
- EG Jobs sends email alerts to qualified candidates who meet employers' criteria.
- Employers can automatically download CVs from promising candidates.
- According to EG Jobs, the site receives over 52,000 job seeker visits per month and an average of 16 applications per ad.
- EG Jobs' candidate database includes CVs from more than 14,000 job seekers.
- The website offers tools to help track and manage applications.
- There is no free posting option.
- The job board does not offer candidate matching or job ad distribution tools.
- Compared to several niche job boards, EG Jobs is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of EG Jobs.
Post a Single Job Listing
Add 5 CV Credits to Your Job
Add On: Premium Job
How to Post a Job Ad on EG Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on EG Jobs.
Posting a Job ad on EG Jobs.
Navigate to the recruiters page.
Go to EG Job's website and click on "Post jobs" in the top-right corner. After clicking on this option, you'll immediately be redirected to the recruiters portal.
Click on "Advertise now."
Select the "Advertise Now" button.
Create an account.
Next, you'll be prompted to either log in or create a new account. For new employers, click on "Create an account." Complete the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" to proceed.
You will need to verify your account. Check you email inbox for a verification email and follow the link to complete the process.
Once you've successfully verified your email address, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Click on the "Advertise now" button and complete the online form with information about the job you want to advertise. When complete, click on "Save and continue."
Click on "Add supporting documents" to include documents with your job posting.
Alternatively, click on "Go straight to basket" to proceed to the next step.
Purchase and publish your job ad.
Before reaching the checkout page, there is an option to upgrade your job posting. Click on "Continue to basket," select "Checkout," and review your order. When you're ready, click on "Pay online" to make the payment and publish your post.
EG Jobs vs. Property Week Jobs:
EG Jobs and Property Week Jobs both advertise real estate roles and offer promoted listings for increased exposure. At £400.00 +VAT per post, Property Week Jobs is the more affordable choice compared to EG Jobs' £1,682.00 +VAT per post. Of the two, only EG Jobs features access to a CV database.
EG Jobs vs. Jobsite:
While Jobsite is a general job board with a starting price of £89.00 +VAT for a new customer ad, EG Jobs is a real estate job board that charges £1,682.00 +VAT per post. With EG Jobs, employers benefit from applicant tracking and management tools — both of which are missing from Jobsite's plans.
EG Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed offers a free job posting plan and reaches a wide variety of candidates. EG Jobs, on the other hand, charges £1,682.00 +VAT per post and primarily caters to the U.K. job market. EG Jobs provides basic features, such as an employer dashboard and email alerts, which are similar to Indeed's features.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on EG Jobs?
EG Jobs' pricing start sat £1,682.00 +VAT per post.
How do I edit a job ad on EG Jobs?
Registered EG Jobs employers can edit and delete any job ad from their personalized dashboard.