Property Week Jobs
From £400.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Property Week Jobs is hosted by the online publication Property Week, which shares the latest industry-related news, analysis, and events. The job board gives employers access to a highly defined audience of property managers, real estate agents, and administrative staff.
While the platform is a valuable resource for employers in search of standard, easy-to-use hiring features, it is costlier than many of its competitors, such as Propertymark Job Board. The site also lacks several advanced tools, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Employers can manage their listings and applications from a centralized online dashboard.
- Vacancies are shared to the job board's Twitter account to reach a larger audience of job seekers.
- The Premium plan refreshes job posts to the top of the search results every seven days for increased visibility.
- Companies can search the platform's CV database for suitable candidates.
- The Top Job package includes enhanced branding and highlighted listings for added exposure.
- Users benefit from a simple job posting process.
- Employers can create detailed company profiles to showcase company culture and aid brand awareness.
- Property Week Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some of its rival job boards, the platform is costly.
- The site lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Property Week Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Property Week Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Property Week Jobs.
Posting a job on Property Week Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button in the top menu bar of Property Week Jobs' home page.
Select your preferred posting method by clicking on "Continue" under the applicable heading.
For this guide, we chose "Template."
Fill out the online job posting form.
Add details about your vacancy, including the title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, complete the online registration form with your company details and click on "Create new recruiter account."
Follow the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Select additional job post upgrades.
Read through your listing for accuracy and click on "Continue" to proceed. Tick the boxes of any job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank. Once done, click on "Continue."
Purchase your listing.
Review your order summary and fill out the online form with your billing details. Then, click on "Continue" to complete the payment.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Property Week Jobs vs. Propertymark Job Board:
Like Property Week Jobs, Propertymark Job Board offers featured listings, CV searches, and an employer dashboard. Of the two, Propertymark Job Board is the more affordable option and has a bulk job posting package, which Property Week Jobs lacks. However, only Property Week Jobs features social media promotion.
Property Week Jobs vs. EG Jobs:
Compared to EG Jobs, Property Week Jobs is much more affordable, charging significantly less than the former for a single job post. Both platforms have CV searches and employer branding tools, but only Property Week Jobs offers featured listings and social media promotion for added exposure.
Property Week Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known U.K. job board that advertises a variety of general vacancies. While Property Week Jobs gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring real estate talent, it does not have the same reach as Reed.co.uk. Both sites offer CV searches, but Reed.co.uk is the more affordable option and features a new customer discount.