Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
French language option
A.CRE Jobs supports the global real estate industry through a range of resources, including educational courses, networking events, industry news, and podcasts. The job board offers employers access to a specialized audience of real estate professionals and features both free and paid job posting options to streamline the recruitment process.
While A.CRE Jobs is a good career resource for employers and job seekers in the real estate industry, the platform only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and features very few local job listings. In addition, the company lacks local customer support channels and Canadian employers may be better served by a dedicated local job board.
- A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the global commercial real estate industry.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Standard job posts are active for up to 90 days.
- Featured jobs ads are advertised in the A.CRE weekly blog series, "Jobs of the Week."
- A.CRE Jobs is more affordable than several competitors, such as Real Careers.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
- The site does not offer advanced candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- There are very few Canadian listings on the website.
- The company does not have local customer support channels in Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of A.CRE Jobs.
A.CRE Sponsored Job
A.CRE Jobs vs. Real Careers:
Like A.CRE Jobs, Real Careers is a real estate job board. The platform is costlier than A.CRE Jobs, charging C$399.00 for a 30-day job post, compared to A.CRE Jobs' free job posting option. However, it offers far more job posting plans and caters specifically to the Canadian job market, making it the better option for local employers.
A.CRE Jobs vs. CNAREA Job Board:
The CNAREA job board is a nonprofit organization that facilitates the education and certification of real estate appraisers. The platform features a free job posting service and while it lacks an online job posting option, it features far more vacancies than A.CRE Jobs, making it the better option for local employers.
A.CRE Jobs vs. Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC):
Both the AIC and A.CRE Jobs feature a free job posting service and a resume database of candidates. The AIC is the better option for Canadian employers as it caters exclusively to the local job market, offers Canadian customer support, and features a French version of its website. However, A.CRE Jobs has a larger global reach.
What does it cost to post a job on A.CRE Jobs?
Apart from A.CRE Jobs' free standard job posting package, the platform also offers a Sponsored plan that costs US$99.00.
How do I delete a job post on A.CRE Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, select "Manage Jobs" in the left menu bar.
- Find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "Delete."
- Click on "OK" to confirm your decision.