Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options to suit various recruitment needs and gives employers access to a global network of specialized real estate professionals. The site also boasts a range of additional career resources, such as educational courses, networking events, podcasts, industry articles, and a real estate job board.
While A.CRE Jobs is a good career resource for employers and job seekers in the real estate industry, the platform only offers pricing in U.S. dollars and features very few local job listings. In addition, the platform lacks local customer support channels and Australian employers may be better served by a dedicated local job board.
- A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the global commercial real estate industry.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Standard job posts are active for up to 90 days.
- Featured jobs ads are advertised in the A.CRE weekly blog series, "Jobs of the Week."
- A.CRE Jobs is more affordable than several competitors, such as Recon Jobs and SEEK.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
- The site does not offer advanced candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are very few Australian listings on the website.
- The company does not have local customer support channels in Australia.
We were unable to find any online reviews of A.CRE Jobs.
A.CRE Sponsored Job
A.CRE Jobs vs. Recon Jobs:
Recon Jobs charges A$100.00 +GST for a 30-day listing, while A.CRE Jobs' 90-day job posting plan is completely free, offering employers greater value. Both platforms feature access to a resume database, but Recon Jobs caters exclusively to the Australian job market, making it the better option for local hiring.
A.CRE Jobs vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a job board operated by the Australian government and offers a free job posting service, while A.CRE Jobs offers both free and paid job posting options. Workforce Australia is a general job posting site, whereas A.CRE Jobs is focused on the real estate job market, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring.
A.CRE Jobs vs. SEEK:
Although SEEK is not a niche job board, it is one of Australia's largest career platforms and attracts more local job seekers than A.CRE Jobs. SEEK features a variable pricing structure, making it difficult to judge its affordability, but it does not offer a free job posting option like A.CRE Jobs does.