From A$80.00 +GST /post for members and A$100.00 +GST /post for nonmembers.
Resume database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking tools
Job board syndication
Recon Jobs is a well-known, dedicated real estate job board in Australia, making it a central hub for finding the best real estate talent in the country. The job board lists over 1,200 vacancies at the time of writing, indicating popularity with real estate employers. Companies can find niche property specialists to fill any vacancy they might have.
- Employers can post niche roles that are harder to find on general job boards, such as strata management assistants.
- Job posts are emailed to targeted job seekers as part of job alerts.
- Employees can promote their job posts using highly visible borders, priority listings, and home page features.
- Companies can brand their job posts by including their company logo with it.
- A resume search tool lets employers find their preferred candidates through a targeted search.
- There is a wide range of price points to suit different hiring budgets.
- Listings can be targeted by industry, state, and function, allowing employers to narrow down their search.
- Recon Jobs is the only dedicated real estate job board in Australia.
- Membership with the REIA grants access to networking opportunities, resource sharing, and various other benefits.
- There are no free job posting options.
- The company has no telephone line and they can only be contacted via email.
- Recon Jobs does not offer applicant tracking tools.
- General job boards, such as uWorkin and Workforce Australia, are free alternatives.
Recon Jobs is the Real Estate Institute of Australia's national jobs portal — an organization of great repute. This lends credibility to their job board, although we were unable to find any online reviews for it.
Recon Jobs vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin has a large general reach and charges A$99.00 +GST per month for two posts, while Recon Jobs caters to a more targeted real estate audience. uWorkin currently lists more than 700 jobs in the Property & Real Estate jobs category, while Recon Jobs lists over 1,200 real estate jobs, making the latter a more popular job board.
Recon Jobs vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general job board that offers a free job posting service, while Recon Jobs charges members A$80.00 +GST per post and A$100.00 +GST for nonmembers. Workforce Australia is the better option for small companies with tight hiring budgets, but companies looking for skilled, local real estate talent would benefit from advertising to Recon Jobs' high-quality candidate pool.
Recon Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's biggest job boards, advertising vacancies to a significantly larger audience than Recon Jobs does. Despite SEEK being a general job board, it lists more real estate and property jobs than its niche competitor and has flexible pricing options that make it more affordable, too. By contrast, Recon Jobs charges A$80.00 +GST per post for members and A$100.00 +GST for nonmembers.