From A$100.00 +GST /post.
Resume database access
Job board syndication
Recon Jobs is the only dedicated real estate job board in Australia, making it a central hub for finding the best real estate talent in the country. The job board lists over 1,200 vacancies at the time of writing, indicating popularity with real estate employers. Companies can find niche property specialists to fill any vacancy they might have.
- Employers can post niche roles that are harder to find on general job boards, such as strata management assistants.
- Job posts are emailed to targeted job seekers as part of job alerts.
- Employees can promote their job posts using highly visible borders, priority listings, and home page features.
- Companies can brand their job posts by including their company logo with it.
- A resume search tool lets employers find their preferred candidates through a targeted search.
- There is a wide range of price points to suit different hiring budgets.
- Job posts can be targeted by industry, state, and function, allowing employers to narrow down their search.
- Recon Jobs is the only dedicated real estate job board in Australia.
- Membership with the REIA grants access to networking opportunities, resource sharing, and various other benefits.
- There are no free job posting options.
- The company has no telephone line and they can only be contacted via email.
- Recon Jobs has no applicant tracking tools.
- General job boards, such as uWorkin and jobactive, are free alternatives.
Recon Jobs is the Real Estate Institute of Australia's national jobs portal — an organization of great repute. This lends credibility to their job board, although we were unable to find any online reviews for it.
A$80.00 +GST /post.
A$100.00 +GST /post.
A$120.00 +GST /post.
A$150.00 +GST /post.
A$240.00 +GST /post.
A$300.00 +GST /post.
How to Post a Job on Recon Jobs:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on Recon Jobs.
Posting a job on Recon Jobs.
Go to the Recon Jobs home page.
Navigate to reconjobs.com.au and click on the "Post A Job Advertisement" button under the "EMPLOYERS" section in the center of the page.
Create an account.
Fill in your details in the relevant section and click on the yellow "CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT" button at the bottom of the form. If you already have an account, click on the "LOGIN" button to the right of the page.
Click on "Create Job."
The "Create Job" button is in the top-right corner of the page. Alternatively, click on the "CREATE A JOB" button under the "FOR EMPLOYERS" section.
Add a company to your profile.
Click on the "ADD NEW COMPANY" button and fill in the form that appears with details about your company. Click on "CREATE COMPANY" at the bottom of the page to proceed.
Click on the "SAVE" button on the next page to save your company, then click on the same "Create Job" button in the top-right corner to proceed.
Create your job post.
Add the details of your job post in the relevant fields. Click on the "NEXT" button to proceed.
Add search criteria to your job post.
Include details such as the region, category, salary, and more. Click on the "SAVE" button to proceed.
Choose a posting package.
Read through the details of each package and select one that meets your budget and hiring needs. Click on the "SELECT" button beneath your desired choice.
Click on "CHECKOUT."
Confirm that the payment details are accurate and click on the "CHECKOUT" button toward the bottom-right of the page.
Pay for your job post.
Add your billing details and click on the "CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP" button at the bottom of the page. Follow the steps on the next page to complete the process.
Recon Jobs vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin is a free job posting service with a large reach, while Recon Jobs is a paid job board with a targeted real estate audience. uWorkin currently lists more than 700 jobs in the Property & Real Estate jobs category, while Recon Jobs lists over 1,200 real estate jobs, making the latter a more popular job board among real estate employers.
Recon Jobs vs. jobactive:
jobactive is a general job board that does not charge a fee, while Recon Jobs charges nonmembers A$100.00 +GST per post. jobactive is the better option for small companies with tight hiring budgets, but companies looking for Australia's best real estate talent would benefit from advertising to Recon Jobs' high-quality candidate pool.
Recon Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's biggest job boards. It advertises jobs to a significantly larger audience than Recon Jobs does. Despite SEEK being a general job board, it lists more real estate and property jobs than its niche rival and has flexible pricing options that make it more affordable, too. Both platforms offer an excellent recruitment service.
What is Recon Jobs?
Recon Jobs is the job portal of the Real Estate Institute of Australia. It houses premium real estate talent and lists over 1,000 niche positions. There are three different price points to suit small and large businesses.
What does it cost to post a job on Recon Jobs?
Recon Jobs' pricing ranges from A$80.00 +GST to A$240.00 +GST per post for REIA members and A$100.00 +GST to A$300.00 +GST per post for non-members.