Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Executive search tool
Email, phone, and live chat.
SelectLeaders is a niche job board for companies to find and hire real estate professionals from the U.S. and Canada. Thanks to the platform's partnerships with prominent real estate associations and trade organizations, employers gain access to a highly specialized candidate pool.
The site offers both free and paid job posting options, as well as premium bundled packages for increased value and visibility. Along with an extensive resume database and bulk job posting plans, the platform is an attractive choice for employers looking to hire real estate talent quickly and easily.
- SelectLeaders gives employers access to a highly defined network of real estate job seekers.
- There are several bulk job posting plans available for large-scale hiring.
- The job board allows companies to post internships for free.
- Employers can search through the platform's resume database of over 300,000 candidates.
- Listings are distributed to the site's network of more than 11 real estate-related websites for increased visibility.
- The executive search tool helps companies fill key real estate leadership roles with ease.
- Job posts are promoted via the site's biweekly newsletter for added exposure.
- The "Nationwide Post" plan allows listings to appear in national job post searches to widen the candidate pool.
- Employers' company logo and description are included with each job post for free.
- The "Premium Post" plan highlights job posts at the top of search results for maximum visibility.
- SelectLeader's paid job posts are costly compared to other niche job boards, such as EstateJobs and A.CRE Jobs.
- Listings aren't promoted via the platform's social media pages.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Access to the site's resume database is not included in job posting plans, incurring extra fees.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SelectLeaders.
1-4 Job Post(s)
Add-on: Nationwide Post
Add-on: Premium Post
*Employers can peruse the platform's pricing page for bulk job postings and resume database access plans.
Bundled job posting packages are also available.
How to Post a Job on SelectLeaders:
Four easy steps for posting a job on SelectLeaders.
Posting a job on SelectLeaders.
Start the job posting process.
From the home page, click on "Post Jobs" toward the left-hand side of the top banner.
Select a job posting package.
Peruse the job posting plans and choose the one best suited to your hiring needs by clicking on "SELECT" under or next to the applicable heading.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see your order summary. Then, complete the online registration form and click on "BUY NOW" to proceed.
Pay for your job post.
Fill out the pop-up form with your credit card details and click on "Submit."
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy.
SelectLeaders vs. A.CRE Jobs:
Like SelectLeaders, A.CRE Jobs connects employers with real estate talent in the U.S. While SelectLeaders primarily caters to the North American market, A.CRE Jobs has an international reach. Both sites feature a resume database, but SelectLeaders offers extensive job distribution, which A.CRE Jobs lacks.
SelectLeaders vs. American Real Estate Society (ARES):
While SelectLeaders and ARES both advertise a variety of real estate roles, ARES primarily lists academic and research-focused positions. Of the two platforms, SelectLeaders is the more feature-rich option, offering premium job posts, employer branding, and job distribution, which ARES lacks.
SelectLeaders vs. LinkedIn:
Unlike SelectLeaders, LinkedIn allows companies to post general vacancies and has a considerably larger reach than the former site, affording employers greater visibility. However, SelectLeaders gives users better access to a niche audience of real estate talent. Both platforms offer free and paid posting plans.
What is SelectLeaders?
SelectLeaders is a niche real estate job board that lists a wide range of positions throughout the industry at all career levels.
What does it cost to post a job on SelectLeaders?
Employers can post internships for free, and paid packages start from $525.00 for a single listing. The platform also features bulk job posting plans and bundled packages.
How do I create an account on SelectLeaders?
- Go to SelectLeaders' home page.
- Click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "EMPLOYER REGISTRATION."
- Fill out the online form and click on "REGISTER."
Does SelectLeaders offer customer service?
How do I delete a job post from SelectLeaders?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select "MANAGE ALL JOB POSTS" and click on "Deactivate" next to the listing you'd like to delete.