Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Executive search tool
Email, phone, and live chat.
SelectLeaders is a niche job board for companies to find and hire real estate professionals from the U.S. and Canada. Thanks to the platform's partnerships with prominent real estate associations and trade organizations, employers gain access to a highly specialized candidate pool.
The site offers both free and paid job posting options, as well as premium bundled packages for increased value and visibility. Along with an extensive resume database and bulk job posting plans, the platform is an attractive choice for employers looking to hire real estate talent quickly and easily.
- SelectLeaders gives employers access to a highly defined network of real estate job seekers.
- There are several bulk job posting plans available for large-scale hiring.
- The job board allows companies to post internships for free.
- Employers can search through the platform's resume database of over 300,000 candidates.
- Listings are distributed to the site's network of more than 11 real estate-related websites for increased visibility.
- The executive search tool helps companies fill key real estate leadership roles with ease.
- Job posts are promoted via the site's biweekly newsletter for added exposure.
- The "Nationwide Posting" add-on allows listings to appear in national job post searches to widen the candidate pool.
- Employers' company logo and description are included with each job post for free.
- The "Premium Posting" add-on highlights job posts at the top of search results for maximum visibility.
- SelectLeader's paid job posts are costly compared to other niche job boards, such as EstateJobs.com and A.CRE Jobs.
- Listings aren't promoted via the platform's social media pages.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Access to the site's resume database is not included in job posting plans, incurring extra fees.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SelectLeaders.
1 Job Post
2 Job Posts
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
1 Month Resume Access
3 Month Resume Access
6 Month Resume Access
*Employers can peruse the platform's pricing page for bulk job packages, boosted posts, and resume database access plans.
How to Post a Job on SelectLeaders:
Five easy steps for posting a job on SelectLeaders.
Posting a job on SelectLeaders.
Click on "POST JOB."
From the home page, click on "POST JOB" in the "EMPLOYERS" box to the right of the page.
Create an account.
Click on "Register here" beneath the heading "Log In," select "EMPLOYER REGISTRATION," and complete the online form. Then, click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
From your account page, click on "POST JOB" in the "MY TOOLS" section and complete the online form with details about the job. When you're done, click on "SAVE AND REVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job ad.
Ensure that the details of your job post are correct and click on the "POST JOB" button.
If you don't have any credits to post a job, a pop-up window will appear, prompting you to purchase credits.
Click on "Buy credits."
Purchase a job posting plan.
Select a job posting plan and click on "CHECKOUT" toward the bottom-right of the page. Then, click on "BUY NOW," enter your payment information, and click on "Submit."
Once you've purchased a job posting plan, you can publish your listing.
SelectLeaders vs. A.CRE Jobs:
Like SelectLeaders, A.CRE Jobs connects employers with real estate talent in the U.S. While SelectLeaders primarily caters to the North American market, A.CRE Jobs has an international reach. Both sites feature a resume database, but SelectLeaders offers extensive job distribution, which A.CRE Jobs lacks.
SelectLeaders vs. American Real Estate Society (ARES):
While SelectLeaders and ARES both advertise a variety of real estate roles, ARES primarily lists academic and research-focused positions. Of the two platforms, SelectLeaders is the more feature-rich option, offering premium job posts, employer branding, and job distribution, which ARES lacks.
SelectLeaders vs. LinkedIn:
Unlike SelectLeaders, LinkedIn allows companies to post general vacancies and has a considerably larger reach than the former site, affording employers greater visibility. However, SelectLeaders gives users better access to a niche audience of real estate talent. Both platforms offer free and paid posting plans.