From $349.00 /mo.
Searchable resume database
Candidate management tools
iHireRealEstate offers employers a targeted approach to hiring real estate professionals across the U.S. While the site offers bulk job posting discounts, it only features subscription plans and lacks a free option. It is also costlier than other niche platforms, such as SelectLeaders and A.CRE Jobs, both of which offer a free plan.
However, iHireRealEstate offers an attractive set of hiring tools, including a searchable resume database, company profiles with multimedia elements, candidate management tools, and targeted display ads.
- There are multiple job posting plans and upgrade options to suit different hiring needs.
- Job postings are refreshed to the top of the search results every 15 days.
- Employers can easily manage their job postings and applications from an online dashboard.
- Custom questions can be added to job postings to prescreen candidates.
- Employers can create company profiles with images and videos to aid brand awareness.
- Branded email alerts are sent to matching candidates.
- Job postings are promoted on iHire's Twitter accounts.
- Employers can access a resume database to proactively find candidates that match their job post requirements.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site is costlier than most other real estate job boards, including SelectLeaders and A.CRE Jobs.
The iHire network of niche employment sites received a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars on Sitejabber based on more than 400 reviews. Several users reported positive customer service experiences and found the site to be user-friendly and efficient for sourcing quality candidates.
On Trustpilot, the iHire brand has a 3.9 out of 5-star rating based on more than 700 opinions. Multiple users praised iHire's customer service and commended the site as a great talent acquisition tool.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Resume Search + Job Slot
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on iHireRealEstate:
Five easy steps for posting a job on iHireRealEstate.
Posting a job on iHireRealEstate.
Click on "Employers."
Go to the iHireRealEstate home page and click on "Employers" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Select "Register" from the drop-down menu, add your work email address, and click on "Next." Then, complete the online form and click on "Continue."
Enter your password and click on "Sign In."
Create your job post.
Click on the green "Post Job" button on your account dashboard and complete a series of online forms to create your job ad.
Add the job details, including the title and job description, and click on "Next."
Select a job category and click on "Next."
Add prescreening questions. Then, click on "Next."
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan and click on "Continue."
Pay for your job posting.
Complete the online form with your payment details and click on "Place Your Order" to complete the transaction.
iHireRealEstate vs. SelectLeaders:
Unlike iHireRealEstate, SelectLeaders offers free internship postings. However, iHireRealEstate's standard job posting rates are more affordable than SelectLeaders', and automatic job post refreshers are included in the basic posting plan, which costs extra on SelectLeaders. Both sites offer job post upgrades and a resume database.
iHireRealEstate vs. EstateJobs:
iHireRealEstate and EstateJobs.com both offer an attractive range of hiring tools, including a searchable resume database, candidate management tools, and job posts with applicant screening questions. However, EstateJobs stands out as the more affordable option and offers background check services, which iHireRealEstate does not offer.
iHireRealEstate vs. Indeed:
While iHireRealEstate gives employers access to a more targeted audience than Indeed, the latter, a leading general job board with an international presence, offers a far greater reach. Indeed is also more affordable, offering a free plan, and offers better features, including built-in skills assessments, employer ratings, and a mobile app.
What is iHireRealEstate?
iHireRealEstate is a niche job site that caters to the real estate employment market in the U.S. The platform offers a range of plans and tools to help employers streamline the hiring process.
What does it cost to post a job on iHireRealEstate?
iHireRealEstate's pricing starts at $349.00 per month for one job slot.
How do I delete a job post on iHireRealEstate?
- Log in to your iHireRealEstate account.
- Click on "Jobs" in the account menu on the left side of the page.
- Find the job ad you want to remove and click on "Delete" in the "Actions" column.
- Click on "OK" in the pop-up window to confirm the action.