Single Job Postings
Bronze Package (30-day job posting + extras)
Silver Package (30-day job posting + job flash email + extras)
Gold Package (30-day job posting + job flash email + more extras + resume database access)
*FinancialJobsWeb.com also offers job posting bundles with reduced rates per posting credit.
FinancialJobsWeb.com is a competitively priced financial job portal. It offers employers a range of options for posting and promoting jobs, along with a resume bank and an applicant tracking system. The site claims to be among the highest-trafficked financial job sites and offers increased exposure by distributing posts to other leading job boards.
- Employers can choose from a wide selection of posting packages and add-ons.
- Job posts are distributed to other popular job sites, including Indeed.com, JuJu.com, and TopUSAJobs.com.
- The platform has a feature-rich applicant tracking system.
- Job postings do not have a character limit.
- Employers can choose how candidates can apply.
- Access to the resume bank is free but contact details must be requested and, if granted, incur a charge.
- The platform caters to the U.S. market only.
- The site features limited career resources for job seekers.
We were unable to find online reviews of FinancialJobsWeb.com.
FinancialJobsWeb.com vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike FinancialJobsWeb.com, eFinancialCareers is not limited to the U.S. and features financial jobs from all over the world. The site has a global audience of more than 1.5 million financial professionals. While both sites allow employers to post jobs online, only eFinancialCareers offers fully managed services.
FinancialJobsWeb.com vs. iHireAccounting.com:
iHireAccounting.com has more to offer job seekers than FinancialJobsWeb.com, including dedicated career advisors, resume services, and a host of related tools. The platform also offers a few more useful tools for employers than FinancialJobsWeb.com, such as job post keyword optimization.