Single Job Postings
Bronze Package (30-day job posting + extras)
Silver Package (30-day job posting + job flash email + extras)
Gold Package (30-day job posting + job flash email + more extras + resume database access)
*FinancialJobsWeb.com also offers job posting bundles with reduced rates per posting credit.
FinancialJobsWeb.com is a competitively priced financial job portal. It offers employers a range of options for posting and promoting jobs, along with a resume bank and an applicant tracking system. The site claims to be among the highest-trafficked financial job sites and offers increased exposure by distributing posts to other leading job boards.
- Employers can choose from a wide selection of posting packages and add-ons.
- Job posts are distributed to other popular job sites, including Indeed.com, JuJu.com, and TopUSAJobs.com.
- The platform has a feature-rich applicant tracking system.
- Job postings do not have a character limit.
- Employers can choose how candidates can apply.
- Access to the resume bank is free but contact details must be requested and, if granted, incur a charge.
- The platform caters to the U.S. market only.
- The site features limited career resources for job seekers.
We were unable to find online reviews of FinancialJobsWeb.com.
How to Post a Job on FinancialJobsWeb.com:
Read the steps below to post a job on FinancialJobsWeb.com.
Posting a Job on FinancialJobsWeb.com
Select "Employers" on the home page.
Go to www.financialjobsweb.com/, hover over "Employers" in the menu bar toward the top-right of the page, and click on "Post a Job" in the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Scroll down to "New Employers, Recruiters and Agencies Create An Account," enter your details, and read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
Next, click on "CONTINUE."
Click on "Post a Job."
From your account page, click on "Post a Job" below "QUICK LINKS" to the left of the page.
Create your job posting.
Select a posting package and enter information about the job, including a job description and application method. Once completed, click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Make your payment.
Review your order summary, enter your billing information, and pay for your job posting.
FinancialJobsWeb.com vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike FinancialJobsWeb.com, eFinancialCareers is not limited to the U.S. and features financial jobs from all over the world. The site has a global audience of more than 1.5 million financial professionals. While both sites allow employers to post jobs online, only eFinancialCareers offers fully managed services.
FinancialJobsWeb.com vs. iHireAccounting.com:
iHireAccounting.com has more to offer job seekers than FinancialJobsWeb.com, including dedicated career advisors, resume services, and a host of related tools. The platform also offers a few more useful tools for employers than FinancialJobsWeb.com, such as job post keyword optimization.
What is FinancialJobsWeb.com?
FinancialJobsWeb.com is an employment portal for financial professionals. Job seekers can upload their resumes and search for financial jobs by type, title, company, or location. Employers can create profiles, post jobs, and access a resume database.
What does it cost to post on FinancialJobsWeb.com?
FinancialJobsWeb.com's pricing starts at $20.00 for a single resume purchase and $225.00 for a 30-day job posting.
How do I create an account on FinancialJobsWeb.com?
- Go to the FinancialJobsWeb.com home page.
- Click on "Employers" in the menu bar.
- Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to "New Employers, Recruiters and Agencies Create An Account" and enter your details.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."