Bronze Package (30-day job posting + extras)
Silver Package (30-day job posting + job flash email + extras)
Gold Package (30-day job posting + job flash mail + more extras + resume database access)
30-day job posting + 30-day resume database access
60-day job posting
60-day job posting + 60-day resume database access
3 job posting bundle (30-day postings)
3 job posting bundle (60-day postings)
5 job posting bundle (30-day postings)
5 job posting bundle (60-day postings)
10 job posting bundle (30-day postings)
10 job posting bundle (60-day postings)
20 job posting bundle (30-day postings)
20 job posting bundle (60-day postings)
50 job posting bundle (30-day postings)
50 job posting bundle (60-day postings)
Contact for quote.
Single resume contact purchase*
Resume database access to candidates for 7 days
Resume database access to candidates for 30 days
Resume database access to candidates for 60 days
Resume database access to candidates for 365 days
Featured job status with job flash email
Preferred job status
Spotlight job status
Cross post job
*Employers can view complete resumes and submit their interest to suitable candidates for free but must pay a fee to be connected with interested candidates.
FinancialJobsWeb.com is a competitively priced financial job portal. It offers employers a range of options for posting and promoting jobs, along with a resume bank and an applicant tracking system. The site claims to be among the highest-trafficked financial job sites and offers increased exposure by distributing posts to other leading job boards.
- Wide selection of posting packages and add-ons.
- Job posts are distributed to other popular job sites, including Indeed.com, JuJu.com, and TopUSAJobs.com.
- Feature-rich applicant tracking system.
- Job postings do not have a character limit.
- Employers can choose how candidates can apply.
- Access to the resume bank is free, only candidate contact details are withheld. Employers can submit a contact request to candidates they are interested in and only pay if the candidate accepts the request.
- Caters to the U.S. market only.
- Limited career resources for job seekers.
No reviews could be found.
How to Post a Job on FinancialJobsWeb.com:
Read the steps below to post a job on FinancialJobsWeb.com.
Posting a job on FinancialJobsWeb.com
Select "EMPLOYERS Post Jobs/Pricing."
Go to https://www.financialjobsweb.com/ and select "EMPLOYERS Post Jobs/Pricing" in the menu bar.
Sign in or create an account.
Click the "Post A Job" button to the right, then sign in or create a new account.
Enter your job details.
Select a posting package and enter the job details. Click “Continue.”
Make your payment.
Next, you can select additional post upgrades. Select your preferences and click “Add Upgrades” or click “No Thanks.” Enter your billing details and make the payment.
FinancialJobsWeb.com vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike FinancialJobsWeb.com, eFinancialCareers is not limited to the U.S. and features financial jobs from all over the world. The site has a global audience of more than 1.5 million financial professionals. While both sites allow employers to post jobs online, only eFinancialCareers offers fully managed services.
FinancialJobsWeb.com vs. iHireAccounting.com:
iHireAccounting.com has more to offer job seekers than FinancialJobsWeb.com, including dedicated career advisors, resume services, and a host of related tools. The platform also offers a few more useful tools for employers than FinancialJobsWeb.com, such as job post keyword optimization.
What is FinancialJobsWeb.com?
FinancialJobsWeb.com is an employment portal for financial professionals. Job seekers can upload their resumes and search for financial jobs by type, title, company, or location. Employers can create profiles, post jobs, and access a resume database.
What does it cost to post on FinancialJobsWeb.com?
FinancialJobsWeb.com's pricing starts at $20.00 for a single resume purchase and $225.00 for a 30-day job posting.
How do I create an account on FinancialJobsWeb.com?
- Go to https://www.financialjobsweb.com/.
- Click "EMPLOYERS Sign Up/Sign In" in the menu bar.
- Enter your details under “New Employers, Recruiters and Agencies Create An Account.”
- Agree to the terms and conditions, then click “Create My Account.”
- Click “Continue” to go to your account home page.