Free for up to 20 job posts
Free for up to 20 job posts
*EmploymentCrossing offers two months for free with all annual plans.
**The Basic package offers limited access and does not include distribution to EmploymentCrossing's job board partners.
AccountingCrossing is an accounting job site and is part of the EmploymentCrossing network of niche job boards. It is more affordable than most accounting job boards and allows employers to post jobs and access a large resume database to find suitable candidates.
Job seekers can upload their resumes and access industry-specific resources, including accounting career tips and news. The incredibly large number of job listings on the job board makes AccountingCrossing an attractive platform for accounting professionals in search of their dream job.
- AccountingCrossing offers a free, basic plan.
- There is a 14-day free trial of any plan and annual plans include two months for free.
- Employers can access a large, searchable resume database.
- Jobs are posted to more than 500 job boards.
- Job posts are featured in job alert emails sent to suitable job seekers.
- The site attracts job seekers with a large selection of job listings, career advice articles, and accounting news.
- The platform does not feature employer profile pages.
- The site does not support third-party integrations with popular HR and ATS software.
EmploymentCrossing, which encompasses the niche job board AccountingCrossing, is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It has been given an A+ rating by the BBB. Testimonials on the site describe the platform as useful and easy to use, with some users also expressing astonishment regarding the sheer volume of job posts on the site.
How to Post a Job on AccountingCrossing:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AccountingCrossing.
Posting a job on AccountingCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job" on the home page.
You will find this tab in the top-right corner of the AccountingCrossing home page.
Enter your work email address.
Type your email address into the field above the logos of job boards and click on "Get Started."
Create your job post.
Create your job post by filling in the online form.
Enter your details.
Create a password.
Select a job category.
Write your job post.
Click on "Post Your Job."
Once you've filled out the online form, click on the blue tab that says "Post Your Job" to add your listing to the platform.
AccountingCrossing vs. iHireAccounting.com:
iHireAccounting.com and AccountingCrossing both aggregate jobs from other sites to attract candidates with a large selection of industry-specific posts, allow employers to post jobs directly, and have a searchable resume database. Of the two, AccountingCrossing is the more affordable option and offers greater reach.
AccountingCrossing vs. FinancialJobsWeb.com:
Looking at FinancialJobsWeb.com and AccountingCrossing's paid plans, AccountingCrossing offers more for less, including access to their resume database in all plans. While FinancialJobsWeb.com is more costly, it offers features, such as company profile pages, that AccountingCrossing doesn't.
AccountingCrossing vs. AccountingJobsToday.com:
While AccountingJobsToday.com does not offer job seekers as large a selection of accounting jobs as AccountingCrossing, it offers more and better industry-specific career resources. AccountingCrossing is more affordable than AccountingJobsToday.com but lacks certain features offered by the latter, including employer profiles.
What is AccountingCrossing?
AccountingCrossing is a job search and accounting job posting site.
What does it cost to post a job on AccountingCrossing?
AccountingCrossing offers a basic account that is free for up to 20 job posts. The pricing of other monthly plans ranges from $199.00 per month to $1,249.00 per month. These plans unlock additional features.
Does AccountingCrossing offer a free trial?
Yes, AccountingCrossing offers a 14-day free trial for all plans.
How do I create an account on AccountingCrossing?
- Visit accountingcrossing.com/.
- Click on"Sign Up" next to the links for employers in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your details and create a password.
- Then, click on "Sign Up."
How do I delete a post on AccountingCrossing?
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on "My Jobs" in the dashboard menu bar.
- Select and close the job post you want to delete.