Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Job Posting
Homepage Banner Ad
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Two 60 Day Job Postings
Premium Job Flash Package
Two Job Flash Emails and Postings
The AAA Career Center is the American Accounting Association's official job posting platform. The site aims to provide both member and nonmember employers with a range of recruitment solutions to assist them in hiring accounting professionals within the higher education sector.
The site offers several job posting packages at affordable rates and features a straightforward job posting process. Their recruitment services include resume searches, promoted listings, email advertising, and exposure on partner sites, such as Adzuna and Jobrapido.
- The AAA's job board primarily advertises accounting jobs in the higher education sector of the U.S.
- Both AAA members and nonmembers can post jobs to the site.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers can choose between 30-day and 60-day job postings.
- Each job posting package includes a free text ad in the printed and online The Accounting Review publication.
- Employers can access the site's resume database to connect with candidates.
- The "Premium Job Flash" job posting package allows jobs to be highlighted and remain high in the site's search results.
- The "Home Page Banner Ad" option displays jobs on the banner on the site's home page for 30 days.
- Jobs can be shared with relevant partner sites such as The Society of Actuaries and PRSA.
- The site has additional upgrades to target a diverse network of candidates.
- The "TalentBoost Upgrade" shares jobs to general job boards such as ZipRecruiter and CareerBuilder for increased exposure.
- Jobs are sent to over 3,200 registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The AAA's job board does not offer a free job posting option or a free trial period.
- The site only allows employers to post accounting positions in the higher education sector.
- The platform's recruitment services are limited to the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the AAA's job board.
How to Post a Job on AAA Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AAA Career Center.
Posting a job on AAA Career Center.
Start the job posting process.
On the home page, select "Post a Job."
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option. Then, click on "Get Started" or "Buy," depending on the package.
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form labeled "New Users Create an Account." Once you're done, click on "Create My Account."
Create your job post.
You'll be asked to create your job post by filling out various forms. First, tick the box next to the job posting package you'd like to purchase and scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Settings."
Under "Settings," add the job name and tick the boxes to save the job post as a template, create an anonymous posting, and include your organization profile in the job post.
Under "Job Basics," enter your organization name, company logo, position title, and some other details.
Add the job description and job requirements.
Under "Job Details," specify the job duration, experience level and salary range.
Under "Location," add the job's address and click on "Add Location."
Under "Contact Information," enter your contact details. Then, click on "Continue."
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To continue the process without adding any upgrades, click on "No Thanks."
To add a text advert to The Accounting Review, create the job post and click on "Next Step."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, select your preferred payment method and either click on "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Check/Invoice," or "PayPal Checkout."
Once payment has been received, your job post will go live on the AAA Career Center.
AAA Career Center vs. American Institute of CPAs (AICPA):
AAA Career Center and AICPA both advertise accounting jobs in the U.S. The former, however, is more niche and primarily posts jobs in the higher education sector. AAA Career Center's standard post costs $236.00 less than AICPA's basic job post, which makes it the more affordable option. Both platforms offer resume searches and featured listings.
AAA Career Center vs. Inside Higher Ed Careers:
Although AAA Career Center and Inside Higher Ed Careers both post jobs in the U.S. higher education sector, the latter features general jobs, while AAA Career Center solely advertises accounting positions. Both platforms offer 60-day job postings and employer branding tools, but AAA Career Center also features resume searches and email advertising.
AAA Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the U.S.'s most popular job boards with a considerably wide reach. AAA Career Center, however, has a smaller reach and a targeted network of over 7,000 accounting professionals. While Indeed offers both free and paid job posting packages, AAA Career Center offers no free job posting option and their pricing starts at $259.00.
What is AAA Career Center?
The American Accounting Association (AAA) Career Center is a job board and career resources site that connects employers with accounting professionals in the U.S. higher education sector.
What does it cost to post a job on AAA Career Center?
AAA Career Center's pricing starts at $259.00 for a basic job post. The site also offers several job posting upgrades and premium listings.
How do I create a AAA Career Center account?
- Navigate to AAA Career Center's home page.
- Hover over "Sign-in or Create Account" and click on "Employer."
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account."
- Click on "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post on AAA Career Center?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "Active Jobs," select the job post you'd like to remove and click "Delete."
What are the major activities of the AAA?
The American Accounting Association represents the accounting community of the U.S. They provide industry-related news, research, education initiatives, webinars, and a career center for members and nonmembers to use.
How do I become a member of AAA?
Individuals interested in becoming a member of the AAA can navigate to their home page and click on "Become a Member" to fill out the online registration form.