IMA Job Board
From $299.00 /member post and $399.00 for nonmembers.
Job post duration
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Phone and email.
IMA Job Board forms part of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), an organization that provides members with CMA certifications, industry insights, and networking opportunities. The platform has a good selection of recruitment tools that employers can use to easily find and hire candidates in search of accounting and finance-related jobs.
The platform is U.S.-based but offers a global reach with international job postings. While IMA Job Board is more feature-rich than several competitors, such as PICPA Career Center, it is costlier than alternatives like ACCA Careers.
- IMA members receive a discounted rate on all job posts.
- Employers can search through the platform's resume database for candidates in the accounting and finance sectors.
- The platform offers a wide variety of job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Listings can be distributed to several affiliated job boards, such as CareerBank, for increased exposure.
- The Job Flash packages send job posts to more than 5,800 registered job seekers via email alerts.
- Vacancies can be highlighted to stand out in the job search results and added to the site's home page for added visibility.
- Other tools include banner advertising, a social media promotion upgrade, and bulk posting plans.
- IMA Job Board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of IMA Job Board.
30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
30-Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Inner Banner Advertising
5 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*The platform offers various job post upgrades that are available at checkout.
IMA Job Board vs. ACCA Careers:
Like IMA Job Board, ACCA Careers advertises accounting roles at all levels and offers various hiring services, such as resume searches and targeted email alerts. However, ACCA Careers is a free job posting service, while IMA Job Board charges $299.00 per member post and $399.00 for nonmembers.
IMA Job Board vs. PICPA Career Center:
While IMA Job Board and PICPA Career Center both cater to accounting professionals, the latter serves the Pennsylvania area and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. Of the two, IMA Job Board is slightly more feature-rich with resume searches, but only PICPA Career Center offers 60-day listings.
IMA Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists general vacancies both locally and abroad. In comparison, IMA Job Board primarily caters to the accounting and finance sectors and may give employers better access to a niche pool of talent. While Indeed has a free posting plan, IMA Job Board charges $299.00 per member post and $399.00 for nonmembers.