AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub
From $545.00 /post.
Free to post internships, apprenticeships, and graduate roles.
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Country-specific customer support
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is a niche job board that allows employers to advertise their accounting, tax, payroll, and compliance roles to more than 696,000 students and engaged professionals in the U.S. and abroad. The platform offers a variety of job posting plans, and users benefit from a robust feature profile for an easy hiring process.
While the platform's paid job posting plans are costlier than some competitors, such as AFP Online Job Center, employers can post internships, apprenticeships, and graduate roles for free.
- The job board offers various job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Around 32% of the platform's website traffic comes from the U.S., making it a good choice for local hiring.
- Employers benefit from free internships, apprenticeships, and graduate postings.
- The Ambitious plan highlights listings in the site's job search results for increased exposure.
- Companies can search the platform's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- The Specialist package promotes job posts on the site's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- There are 30- and 60-day job post durations.
- Employers can add their company logo to vacancies to aid brand awareness.
- Pricing is available in U.S. dollars.
- The Challenging plan connects employers with talent not actively looking for a new role but open to new opportunities.
- AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- Only the costlier plans include CV searches and social media exposure.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Compared to many rival job boards, AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Internships, Apprenticeships, and Graduate Listings
How to Post a Job on AICPA & CIMA Career Hub:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Posting a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this purple button in the top-right corner of AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's home page.
Register as an employer.
Click on "Create an account" toward the top-right corner and fill out the online registration form. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Create an account."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and choose your preferred one by clicking on "Select" next to the applicable post duration.
Create your listing.
You'll be asked to create your job post in a few easy steps. To start, add the job title and location of your vacancy to the online form and click on "Next."
Add the job description and click on "Next."
Enter the salary description and upload your company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the applicable categories and add the contract type, hours, and salary range. Then, click on "Next."
Choose your preferred application method and click on "Next."
Tick the boxes of any of the job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank and click on "Save and Continue."
Complete your purchase.
On the next page, review your order summary and click on "Checkout" to proceed. Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to complete your purchase via the site's secure payment provider.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. AFP Online Job Center:
Compared to AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub, AFP Online Job Center is the more affordable choice, charging $350.00 for a member post and $450.00 for nonmembers, while the former's pricing starts at $545.00 per post. However, only AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub offers free internship postings. Both sites feature resume searches and employer branding.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. iHireAccounting:
Like AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub, iHireAccounting primarily caters to accounting talent and offers resume searches. While only the former has free internship postings, iHireAccounting's paid packages are more affordable, starting at $349.00 per post, compared to AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's $545.00 per post.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. LinkedIn:
While AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub gives employers access to a niche pool of certified accountants, LinkedIn serves the general job market and reaches a wider audience of professionals. Both sites have free job posting options, but only LinkedIn features robust candidate messaging and management tools.
What is AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire students, recent graduates, and certified professionals in search of accounting roles throughout the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's pricing starts at $545.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers free internships, apprenticeships, and graduate postings.
How do I create an account on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
- Go to the AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub home page and click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Create an account."