AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub
From £490.00 +VAT /post.
Free to post internships, apprenticeships, and graduate roles.
30 and 60 days.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Country-specific customer support
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is a niche job board that helps employers advertise their accounting, tax, payroll, and compliance positions to more than 696,000 members, students, and engaged professionals in the U.K. and abroad. Thanks to the site's robust feature profile, companies benefit from a highly specialized and efficient hiring process.
While the platform's paid job posting plans are costlier than some competitors, such as TopFinancialJobs, employers can post internships, apprenticeships, and graduate roles for free.
- The job board offers various job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Around 19% of the platform's website traffic comes from the U.K., making it a good choice for local hiring.
- Employers benefit from free internships, apprenticeships, and graduate postings.
- The Ambitious plan highlights listings in the site's job search results for increased exposure.
- Companies can peruse the platform's extensive CV database for suitable candidates.
- The Specialist package promotes job posts on the site's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- There are 30-day and 60-day job post durations.
- Employers can add their company logo to vacancies to aid brand awareness.
- Pricing is available in pounds sterling and euros.
- The Challenging plan connects employers with talent not actively looking for a new role but open to new opportunities.
- AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- Only the costlier plans include CV searches and social media exposure.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Compared to many rival job boards, AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Internships, Apprenticeships, and Graduate Listings
How to Post a Job on AICPA & CIMA Career Hub:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Posting a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this purple button in the top-right corner of AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's home page.
Register as an employer.
Click on "Create an account" toward the top-right corner and fill out the online registration form. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Create an account."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and choose your preferred one by clicking on "Select" next to the applicable post duration.
Create your listing.
You'll be asked to create your job post in a few easy steps. To start, add the job title and location of your vacancy to the online form and click on "Next."
Add the job description and click on "Next."
Enter the salary description and upload your company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the applicable categories and add the contract type, hours, and salary range. Then, click on "Next."
Choose your preferred application method and click on "Next."
Tick the boxes of any of the job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank and click on "Save and Continue."
Complete your purchase.
On the next page, review your order summary and click on "Checkout" to proceed. Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to complete your purchase via the site's secure payment provider.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. TopFinancialJobs:
Of the two, TopFinancialJobs has more affordable paid job posting plans, starting at £119.00 +VAT per post, while AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub charges £490.00 +VAT for a 30-day post. However, only the latter site offers free internship listings. TopFinancialJobs has an applicant matching system, which AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub lacks.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. eFinancialCareers:
While AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's paid plans start at £490.00 +VAT per 30-day post, users need to contact eFinancialCareers for pricing details. Both sites give employers access to global talent, but of the two, eFinancialCareers is the more feature-rich choice, offering a mobile app and a dedicated account manager.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known local job board that advertises general jobs. In comparison, AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub has an international reach and primarily caters to the accounting job market, making it ideal for targeted hiring. While Reed.co.uk charges £150.00 +VAT for a premium post, the former charges £490.00 +VAT per 30-day post.
What is AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is a niche job board that connects employers with students, recent graduates, and certified professionals in search of accounting roles throughout the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's pricing starts at £490.00 +VAT for a 30-day listing. The platform offers free internships, apprenticeships, and graduate postings.
How do I create an account on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
- Go to the AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub home page and click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Create an account."