From £600.00 +VAT /post.
Free for ACCA-approved employers and ACCA members.
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
ACCA is a membership organization that represents around 700,000 professional accountants and students in the U.K. and abroad. Through its job board, ACCA Careers, the site gives companies a targeted approach to hiring accounting talent and features comprehensive hiring solutions, including CV searches and targeted email alerts.
While the platform offers a free job posting service to non-U.K. employers, local companies are charged a substantial fee for both standard and premium job posts, making it costlier than some of its rival job boards, such as TopFinancialJobs.
- The job board allows employers to advertise a wide range of accounting, audit, tax, compliance, treasury, and finance roles.
- ACCA Careers is used by several well-known global companies, including PWC, Sainsbury's, and KPMG.
- The Approved Employer Program highlights companies with strong accreditation and welfare standards on the job seekers' page.
- Employers can search the site's candidate CV database for suitable talent.
- ACCA members and companies part of the Approved Employer Program can post jobs for free.
- Vacancies are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- Companies can add their logo to listings to aid brand awareness.
- The Premium plan adds job posts to the site's home page and highlights them in the search results pages for added exposure.
- Employers benefit from access to a dedicated customer service team.
- ACCA Careers is costlier than other local accounting job boards.
- The platform lacks robust hiring tools, such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- Vacancies aren't shared on the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
- CV database access pricing is not made available on the website.
ACCA is considered to be a reputable organization and represents more than 700,000 members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of ACCA Careers.
CV Database Access
Contact for quote.
*ACCA-approved employers and ACCA members can post jobs for free.
How to Post a Job on ACCA Careers:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ACCA Careers.
Posting a job on ACCA Careers.
Go to ACCA Careers' home page.
From the home page, click on the "Recruiters" button on the right-hand side of the menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "PRICING" and choose your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Create your listing.
You'll be required to create your job post through a series of steps. First, add the job title and location to the online form, and click on "Next" to proceed.
Add the listing's description and summary, and click on "Next."
Add the salary description and your company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the relevant job categories and add the contract type, hours, and experience level required. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Select your preferred application method and click on "Next."
If desired, tick the box of the Premium Listing option to upgrade your job post, or leave it blank. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Complete your purchase.
On the next page, review your order summary and click on "Checkout" to proceed. Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been complete, your job post will go live on the site.
ACCA Careers vs. TopFinancialJobs:
ACCA Careers and TopFinancialJobs both list a variety of finance roles, but the former gives employers access to a more niche pool of accounting professionals. While a single listing on TopFinancialJobs' is more affordable than that of ACCA Careers, charging £119.00 +VAT per post, only the latter has a free job posting option.
ACCA Careers vs. Finance Jobs Now:
While ACCA Careers and Finance Jobs Now serve a similar job market, the former is the more feature-rich platform, offering CV searches and advanced recruiter resources. While ACCA Career has free and paid job posting options, Finance Jobs Now features a pay-per-application pricing model and monthly job posting plan.
ACCA Careers vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a local job board that advertises general jobs. In comparison, ACCA Careers primarily caters to accounting talent, which is better suited to employers launching targeted hiring campaigns. However, Reed.co.uk reaches a much larger audience of local job seekers than ACCA careers, with a CV database of more than 12 million candidates.