Resume database access
French language option
Applicant tracking tools
ACCA is a membership organization that represents around 700,000 professional accountants and students in Canada and abroad. Through its job board, ACCA Careers, the site gives companies a targeted approach to hiring accounting talent, and thanks to its free job posting service, it is a budget-friendly resource.
While the job board affords employers access to both local and international talent, less than 5% of its website traffic comes from Canada, and companies may be better served by more established local niche job sites, such as AccountingJobs.ca.
- The job board allows employers to advertise a wide range of accounting, audit, tax, compliance, treasury, and finance roles.
- ACCA Careers is used by several well-known global companies, including PWC, Sainsbury's, and KPMG.
- Employers can search the site's candidate resume database for suitable talent.
- Its free job posting service makes the job board a budget-friendly choice.
- Vacancies are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- Companies can add their logo to listings to aid brand awareness.
- The Premium plan adds job posts to the site's home page and highlights them in the search results pages for added exposure.
- Employers benefit from access to a dedicated customer service team.
- The Approved Employer Program highlights companies with strong accreditation and welfare standards on the job seekers' page.
- ACCA Careers is not as well-used in Canada as other niche accounting job boards.
- The platform lacks robust hiring tools, including applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- Vacancies aren't shared to the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
- There is no French language option.
- Resume database access pricing is not made readily available on the website.
ACCA is considered to be a reputable organization and represents more than 700,000 members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of ACCA Careers.
Resume Database Access
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on ACCA Careers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on ACCA Careers.
Posting a job on ACCA Careers.
Go to ACCA Careers' home page.
From the home page, click on the "Recruiters" button on the right-hand side of the menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "PRICING" and choose your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Create your listing.
You'll be required to create your job post through a series of steps. First, add the job title and location to the online form, and click on "Next" to proceed.
Add the listing's description and summary, and click on "Next."
Add the salary description and your company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the relevant job categories and add the contract type, hours, and experience level required. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Select your preferred application method and click on "Next."
If desired, tick the box of the Premium Listing option to upgrade your job post, or leave it blank. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Your job post will then be saved and added to the job board.
ACCA Careers vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
ACCA Careers and Accountingjobs.ca are both niche job boards that advertise a wide range of local finance vacancies. However, ACCA Careers is more popular in the U.K. and may not yield the same number of local applicants as Accountingjobs.ca. Accountingjobs.ca also offers job distribution and social media promotion, which ACCA Careers lacks.
ACCA Careers vs. CareerBank:
ACCA Careers and CareerBank both offer resume searches and targeted email alerts, but the former is a budget-friendly option, offering free job posting services, while CareerBank only has paid job posting plans. However, CareerBank features a wider variety of hiring tools than ACCA Careers, such as added visibility upgrades and job distribution.
ACCA Careers vs. Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance:
In comparison to ACCA Careers, Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring female finance professionals. Both ACCA Careers and Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance feature resume searches, but the latter has a wider range of hiring tools on offer, such as job distribution and social media promotion.
What is ACCA Careers?
ACCA Careers is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire accounting professionals and trainees throughout Canada and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on ACCA Careers?
ACCA Careers offers a free job posting service.
How do I create an account on ACCA Careers?
- Navigate to ACCA Careers' home page and click on "Recruiters" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "Create account" toward the top-right corner and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Save and continue" to create your account.