Single 30-Day Job Posting
Special - 30-Day Single Job Post & 30 Days Unlimited Resume Contacts
3 Job Postings
4 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
30-Day Unlimited Resume Access
*AccountingJobsToday.com also offers 6 and 12-month unlimited job posting plans, banner advertising, and a range of add-ons.
**Employers can view complete resumes and submit their interest to suitable candidates for free, but they must pay a fee to be connected with interested candidates.
AccountingJobsToday.com is a job posting site for finance and accounting professionals. The platform offers competitive pricing for a standard job post; however, the additional upgrades and add-ons for increased job post visibility quickly escalate the cost to post a job.
The platform offers a number of features, including multiple job posting packages, a resume database, and employer profiles. However, many of these features come at an extra cost and certain upgrades are not available in Canada. The site also lacks third-party integrations with popular human resources software and applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- The platform offers a range of pricing packages to suit various recruitment needs.
- The site offers employers additional features to increase the visibility of their job posts.
- Employers have full access to the resume bank and only pay per prospect.
- AccountingJobsToday.com is more affordable than competitors like CPA Ontario.
- Employers can create profiles for themselves.
- Alerts are sent to job seekers who opt to receive them.
- Fees can become expensive, especially when employers choose to purchase add-ons.
- The platform offers no free job posting option.
- The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available to Canadian employers.
- The job board does not integrate with third-party applications.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find employer reviews of AccountingJobsToday.com.
How to Post a Job on AccountingJobsToday.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AccountingJobsToday.com.
Posting a Job on AccountingJobsToday.com.
Click on "MY ACCOUNT."
From the AccountingJobsToday.com home page, open the drop-down menu beneath "EMPLOYERS" and select "MY ACCOUNT."
Create an account.
Scroll down the page to the heading "New Users Create an Account," complete the online form, and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
On the next page, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page. Select your preferred job posting package and enter your job details.
Review your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy by clicking on the "PREVIEW" button at the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "CONTINUE."
Choose additional upgrades, if desired.
To purchase additional upgrades, select your desired package(s) and click on "Add Upgrades" at the bottom of the page.
The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available to Canadian employers.
If you would like to post your job advert without any upgrades, simply click "No Thanks."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Enter your billing details and make the payment using your credit card or through PayPal. Your job post will be reviewed and appear on AccountingJobsToday.com once approved.
AccountingJobsToday.com vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Accountingjobs.ca is part of the Jobs.ca job board network, offering employers increased exposure by distributing job posts to its affiliate sites. Although AccountingJobsToday.com also shares job ads to multiple other job boards, additional features are only available in the U.S., making Accountingjobs.ca the better option for Canadian employers.
AccountingJobsToday.com vs. FinanceJobs.net:
FinanceJobs.net and AccountingJobsToday.com are similar in that they both cater primarily to the North American financial and related markets but also feature job posts based in countries across the globe. Both offer a host of posting options and a resume database. AccountingJobsToday.com has a lower starting price than FinanceJobs.net.
AccountingJobsToday.com vs. CPA Ontario:
While CPA Ontario and AccountingJobsToday.com both target a niche accounting audience, the former operates exclusively in Ontario, Canada. CPA Ontario may offer employers access to a more targeted pool of candidates and the platform is also available in English and French, unlike AccountingJobsToday.com. However, it is the more expensive option.
What does it cost to post on AccountingJobsToday.com?
AccountingJobsToday.com's pricing starts from US$259.00 for a single, 30-day posting.
How do I create an account on AccountingJobsToday.com?
- Visit the AccountingJobsToday.com home page.
- Open the drop-down menu beneath "EMPLOYERS" and select "MY ACCOUNT."
- Enter your details under “New Users Create an Account” and click on “CREATE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Click on “Continue” to go to your account dashboard.
How do I delete a job post on AccountingJobsToday.com?
Log in to your account. From your dashboard, find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "delete." Confirm the request when prompted and your job post will be removed from the AccountingJobsToday.com job board.