Multiple Job Postings
Contact for quote.
*Prices exclude tax.
CPA Alberta is a business and accounting organization that represents over 28,000 accountants across the province. Launched in 2015 by CPA Canada, the platform hosts a job board dedicated to helping employers find and recruit qualified candidates for accounting vacancies.
Compared to job boards like Accountingjobs.ca, the CPA Alberta Job Board is the more expensive option with fewer recruitment services. However, the platform is more specialized with a large talent pool and a strong social media following.
- CPA Alberta receives around 25,000 unique visitors per month.
- The site offers several job posting options and bulk posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can post accounting vacancies in all job sectors.
- Employers posting a volunteer position receive a free volunteer posting credit.
- The platform has a large candidate resume database for employers to browse.
- Careers at CPA Alberta Equity package places jobs on the site's home page alongside the employer's company profile.
- The CPA Alberta Job Board does not share jobs on their social media channels.
- The site only accepts PayPal payments for job posts.
- The platform does not offer any applicant management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the CPA Alberta Job Board.
How to Post a Job on the CPA Alberta Job Board:
Six easy steps to post a job on the CPA Alberta Job Board.
Posting a job on the CPA Alberta Job Board.
Click on "Post a job."
Navigate to the CPA Alberta Job Board home page and find and click on "Post a job" below the "Hire a CPA" heading.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the job posting plans available and click on the green "Buy Now" button on your preferred plan.
Create an employer account.
To register as an employer, fill out the online form with your personal details. Once you're done, select "Create account."
A verification link will be sent to your email. Click "Confirm email" to verify your account.
Register your company.
Add your company details to the online registration form. Then, click on "Save."
Create your job post.
Ensure that you have selected the correct job posting package. Then, fill out the job listing form by adding the job title, job description, and job type. Then, click on "Add to cart."
Review and finalize your order.
Review your order and add any applicable discount code. Then, select "Pay now." You'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the CPA Alberta Job Board.
CPA Alberta vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Accountingjobs.ca is a nationwide accounting job board that allows employers to post accounting jobs in all ten provinces. CPA Alberta is a province-specific site, that only serves the Alberta region. Both platforms have a wide reach but limited recruitment services. Overall, CPA Alberta may be better for employers looking to hire local candidates.
CPA Alberta vs. FinanceJobs.net:
FinanceJobs.net caters to the North American financial job market, while CPA Alberta specializes in posting accounting vacancies in Alberta, Canada. Both platforms feature a searchable resume database. While best-suited for advertising accounting roles in Alberta, CPA Alberta is also the more affordable option.
CPA Alberta vs. Eluta.ca:
While Eluta.ca is a Canadian job board that caters to the general job market, CPA Alberta is a niche accounting job board. Both platforms have a wide reach, but Eluta.ca attracts more than seven million unique visitors per year. However, CPA Alberta offers hiring services that Eluta.ca lacks, such as resume searches and employer branding services.
Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
Jul 01, 2015
800-444 7 Ave., SW Calgary, AB T2P 0X8
What does it cost to post a job on the CPA Alberta Job Board?
CPA Alberta's pricing ranges from C$330.00 to C$580.00, depending on the package you choose. They also offer a free plan for volunteer positions.
What is CPA Canada?
CPA Canada is a national organization that supports the Canadian accounting industry under the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) banner.
How do I create a CPA Alberta Job Board employer account?
- Navigate to CPA Alberta's home page.
- Find and select "Register."
- Fill in the registration form and select "Create account."
- A verification link will be sent to your preferred email address.
- Click "Confirm account" to verify your account.