CAAA Job Board
Resume database access
Job posting duration
English and French.
CAAA Job Board offers a simple job posting service and access to a highly defined audience of academic accounting professionals in Canada. While the site offers slightly more affordable rates than several other local niche sites, it lacks additional hiring tools, such as resume searches, candidate management tools, and job post enhancements.
- The site attracts a highly defined audience of academic accounting professionals across Canada.
- Job postings are more affordable than some niche competitors, such as Accountingjobs.ca and Job Bank.
- Employers can get three job ads at a discounted rate.
- Job listings are active for a duration of 60 days.
- The platform is available in English and French, and job ads can be posted in both languages.
- The Carousel Block Ad on the CAAA home page offers increased visibility.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job postings are limited to 750 words; job ads that exceed 750 words may incur additional fees.
- The site lacks additional hiring tools, such as an applicant tracking system, resume searches, and job post upgrades.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CAAA Job Board.
Carousel Block Ad
How to Post a Job on CAAA Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CAAA Job Board.
Posting a job on CAAA Job Board.
Click on "Submit a Job Posting."
Go to the CAAA careers page and click on the green "Submit a Job Posting" button.
Click on "Continue."
Create an account.
Scroll down the page and click on "Create or activate a MyCAAA account" beneath the "Login" button. Then, add your name and email address, click on "Continue," and complete the online form. When done, select "Create my account!" toward the bottom of the page.
Check your email inbox for a notification from CAAA and follow the provided link to confirm your email address.
Log in to your account with your email address and password.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the job and click on "Continue."
Pay for your job posting.
Review your order and click on "Proceed to Payment." Then, click on "Credit Card," enter your payment information, and click on "Submit Payment."
CAAA Job Board vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
At C$300.00 per job post, CAAA Job Board is more affordable than Accountingjobs.ca, which has a starting price of C$325.00 per post. While CAAA Job Board targets a more niche audience than Accountingjobs.ca, it does not offer a pay-per-click option, which Accountingjobs.ca, in turn, does.
CAAA Job Board vs. Emploi CPA:
While CAAA Job Board caters to academic accounting professionals across Canada, Emploi CPA is focused on the accounting market in Quebec. Unlike CAAA Job Board, Emploi CPA has a free posting option, but its standard job postings for CPAs are costlier at C$450.00 per post, compared to CAAA Job Board's rate of C$300.00 per job post.
CAAA Job Board vs. Job Bank:
While CAAA Job Board targets a niche audience of academic accounting professionals, Job Bank is a general job site that lists jobs across all industries and professions. Unlike CAAA Job Board, Job Bank is completely free and offers a convenient mobile app. However, the value of CAAA Job Board lies in its highly defined audience.
What is CAAA Job Board?
CAAA Job Board is a niche job portal hosted by the Canadian Academic Accounting Association.
What does it cost to post a job on CAAA Job Board?
CAAA Job Board's pricing starts at C$300.00 for a single job posting. They also offer job packs at a discounted price.