Single 30-Day Job Posting
Special - 30-day single job post & 30 days unlimited Resume Contacts
3 Job Postings
4 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
30-Day Unlimited Resume Access
*AccountingJobsToday.com also offers 6 and 12-month unlimited job posting plans, banner advertising, and a range of add-ons.
**Employers can view complete resumes and submit their interest to suitable candidates for free, but they must pay a fee to be connected with interested candidates.
AccountingJobsToday.com is a niche job board that caters to finance and accounting professionals. While the platform's standard job posting package is competitively priced, the additional paid upgrades and features can get quite expensive.
AccountingJobsToday.com's career portal offers a variety of features, such as various job posting packages, employer profiles, and a resume database. However, these cost extra and some are not available in the U.K. The platform also lacks third-party integrations with popular human resources software and applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- AccountingJobsToday.com has more local ads than U.K. job boards like Finance Jobs Now.
- The platform offers a range of pricing packages to suit various recruitment needs.
- The site offers employers additional features to increase the visibility of their job posts.
- Employers have full access to the resume bank and only pay per prospect.
- Employers can create profiles for themselves.
- Alerts are sent to job seekers who opt to receive them.
- AccountingJobsToday.com is costlier than competitors like TopFinancialJobs and Reed.co.uk.
- The platform offers no free job posting option.
- Fees can become expensive, especially when employers choose to purchase add-ons.
- The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available to U.K. employers.
- The job board does not integrate with third-party applications.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find employer reviews of AccountingJobsToday.com.
How to Post a Job on AccountingJobsToday.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AccountingJobsToday.com.
Posting a Job on AccountingJobsToday.com.
Click on "MY ACCOUNT."
From the AccountingJobsToday.com home page, open the drop-down menu beneath "EMPLOYERS" and select "MY ACCOUNT."
Create an account.
Scroll down the page to the heading "New Users Create an Account," complete the online form, and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
On the next page, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page. Select your preferred job posting package and enter your job details.
Review your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy by clicking on the "PREVIEW" button at the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "CONTINUE."
Choose additional upgrades, if desired.
To purchase additional upgrades, select your desired package(s) and click on "Add Upgrades" at the bottom of the page.
The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available to U.K. employers.
If you would like to post your job advert without any upgrades, simply click on "No Thanks."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Enter your billing details and make the payment using your credit card or through PayPal. Your job post will be reviewed and appear on AccountingJobsToday.com once approved.
AccountingJobsToday.com vs. TopFinancialJobs:
While AccountingJobsToday.com is a global platform, TopFinancialJobs operates exclusively in the U.K., offering employers access to a more targeted group of financial professionals. It is also the more affordable option and offers all of its pricing in pounds sterling. Both platforms offer similar search filters for both employers and candidates.
AccountingJobsToday.com vs. Finance Jobs Now:
While Finance Jobs Now is an accounting job board dedicated to the U.K. job market, there are very few jobs listed on the site. AccountingJobsToday.com has significantly more U.K. listings and offers a wider range of pricing packages for various hiring needs. Finance Jobs Now is the more affordable platform offering unlimited job posts for just £99.00.
AccountingJobsToday.com vs. AccountancyAgeJobs:
AccountancyAgeJobs is far more expensive than AccountingJobsToday.com, which offers similar services. Although AccountancyAgeJobs is primarily focused on the U.K. job market, it does have a global reach through affiliated websites. AccountingJobsToday.com does not offer U.K. employers extended job post distribution to other job boards.
MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Jul 29, 2007
909 N. Pacific Coast Hwy., 11th Fl., El Segundo, California 90245, USA
What does it cost to post on AccountingJobsToday.com?
AccountingJobsToday.com's pricing starts from US$259.00 for a single, 30-day posting.
How do I create an account on AccountingJobsToday.com?
- Visit the AccountingJobsToday.com home page.
- Open the drop-down menu beneath "EMPLOYERS" and select "MY ACCOUNT."
- Enter your details under “New Users Create an Account” and click on “CREATE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Click on “Continue” to go to your account dashboard.
How do I delete a job post on AccountingJobsToday.com?
Log in to your account. From your dashboard, find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "delete." Confirm the request when prompted and your job post will be removed from the AccountingJobsToday.com job board.