Applicant tracking system
Searchable CV database
AccountancyAgeJobs targets a niche audience of professionals in the U.K.'s accounting sector. While the site does not charge for job ads, all job post submissions are subject to approval, which may delay the job posting process. It also has a rather limited feature profile, lacking candidate management tools, featured job posts, and a CV database.
- It is free to post jobs on AccountancyAgeJobs.
- A company logo can be included in job postings.
- The job posting process is easy.
- Employers can manage their job postings from a simple online dashboard.
- Job seekers can filter job postings by location, role, sector, and job type to find suitable job ads fast.
- The site does not feature candidate management tools or job post enhancements.
- There is no searchable CV database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AccountancyAgeJobs.
How to Post a Job on AccountancyAgeJobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AccountancyAgeJobs.
Posting a job on AccountancyAgeJobs.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to the AccountancyAgeJobs website and click on "POST A JOB."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with your email address, information about the position, including a job description, and company details. Then, click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job ad.
Ensure that the information in your job ad is correct. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Submit Listing."
To make any changes to your job post, click on "Edit listing."
Once approved, your job listing will go live.
AccountancyAgeJobs vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs is costlier than AccountancyAgeJobs but has more to offer in terms of features. Unlike the latter, TopFinancialJobs has an applicant matching system and an employer directory. It also offers bespoke packages that include access to a CV database.
AccountancyAgeJobs vs. Finance Jobs Now:
AccountancyAgeJobs and Finance Jobs Now both offer a simple job posting process and an online dashboard for managing job posts. Unlike AccountancyAgeJobs, Finance Jobs Now charges for job postings. However, the latter allows employers to add screening questions to job ads, which AccountancyAgeJobs doesn't offer.
AccountancyAgeJobs vs. GAAPweb:
GAAPweb is rather costly compared to AccountancyAgeJobs but also attracts larger volumes of website traffic. Unlike AccountancyAgeJobs, GAAPweb includes job postings in daily email alerts sent to active candidates registered on the site and refreshes job ads to the top of the results at seven-day intervals.
Dec 05, 1969
80 Wood Ln., White City, London W12
What is AccountancyAgeJobs?
AccountancyAgeJobs is a niche job board for accounting professionals in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on AccountancyAgeJobs?
AccountancyAgeJobs does not charge for job postings.
How can I remove my job post from AccountancyAgeJobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Click on the "RECRUITER DASHBOARD" tab in the account menu.
- Move your cursor to the title of the job post you want to remove.
- Then, click on "Delete."
- Confirm your decision by selecting "OK" in the pop-up window.