Branded Job Posting (30 days)
Branded Job Posting (60 days)
Premium Job (30 days)
Top Sector Sponsored Job (30 days)
Video Job (30 days)
Homepage Featured Job (30 days)
Job of the Week (30 days)
For bulk packages, CV database access, and more, take a look at CareersinAudit.com's rate card.
CareersinAudit.com is a U.K.-based audit job board, however, it is unclear what the demographics of site users are. The site offers U.K. employers a wide selection of job posting options as well as access to a CV database and branded job posts.
CareersinAudit.com has similar pricing to close competitors like iHireAccounting but offers fewer features, making it less appealing despite the hiring services it does offer.
- The company claims that 31% of audit, risk, and compliance candidates look to CareersinAudit.com first when looking for a job, compared to other job boards in the industry, including LinkedIn.
- There are a number of packages for employers to choose from.
- Employers can create a business profile to help candidates better understand their company culture and ethos.
- Job alerts are sent directly to candidates.
- Posts are promoted on the website's social media platforms.
- For an added fee, employers can access the site's database of CVs.
- A dedicated account manager is available to assist with hiring.
- 95% of the candidates on the site are actively looking for a job.
- Most job seekers on the site are in senior positions.
- Compared to similar websites, CareersinAudit.com lacks candidate matching, branded email alerts, and applicant management.
- Pricing is far higher than competitor websites like CareerBuilder.
CareersinAudit.com has one 5-star review on Facebook, but no comment was left. On Jobboard Finder, CareersinAudit.com was rated "Excellent" by 70% of reviewers, and "Very Good" by the remaining 30%. Comments applaud the site's availability of quality candidates and excellent service from the support team.
You can read testimonials for CareersinAudit.com online.
How to Post a Job on CareersinAudit.com:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on CareersinAudit.com.
Posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the CareersinAudit.com home page and click on "Advertise."
Select a package.
On the next page, you can either select the 'Branded Job Posting - 30 days' option, or select "Advertise Now" to see more package options.
Log in or create an account.
After selecting a package, you will need to log in or create an account.
Enter your job details.
Enter your job details and review your information before submitting it.
CareersinAudit.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is a career resource platform with a job board. Pricing starts at £239.00 per post, and benefits include access to resumes, an applicant sorting system, and candidate matching. CareersinAudit.com's pricing starts at £595.00 for one branded post, and employers benefit from an account manager, job alert emails for candidates, and job post sharing on social media.
CareersinAudit.com vs. eFinancialCareers:
eFinancialCareers is a financial job board with an audience of over 1.5 million professionals and job posts are shared to 24 other relevant sites. Pricing is not specified, making it difficult to compare with CareersinAudit.com, but it is clear that eFinancialCareers has fewer features despite the exposure it provides.
CareersinAudit.com vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is one of the best U.K. job boards with pricing starting at £89.00. Over 38,000 employers are registered on the platform, indicating trust in the site. Applications are sent to your inbox directly, company profiles can be created, and candidate screening is in place. Moreover, reed.co.uk offers similar features to CareersinAudit.com at a lower price.
What is CareersinAudit.com?
What does it cost to post a job on CareersinAudit.com?
CareersinAudit.com's pricing ranges from £595.00 to £29,900.00, depending on the type and number of job postings you purchase.
How do I create an account on CareersinAudit.com?
- Navigate to https://www.careersinaudit.com/.
- Click on "Advertise" just under the top banner.
- Select the job package you wish to use.
- In the pop-up block, click on "Create an account."
- Fill in your details and create your account.